DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the tip goal be raised from $150 (set July 22nd) to $200?

• Never

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Within a month

Votes: 341 56.3%
  • 2+ months

Votes: 64 10.6%
  • Tax begging time (December-March)

Votes: 164 27.1%

• Total voters

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
The bait-and-switch for his next stream surprise is pretty fucking ballsy and may signal a new tactic in the DSP begging arsenal.

Of course it's entirely possible that the thing was supposed to arrive on a certain day and it didn't, and DSP had to push the surprise reveal back, but... what professional streamer would be so fucking braindead as to not have the thing you're revealing on the day you're promising to reveal it? Even if it got delayed or misplaced, that's what a professional plans for.
Tinfoil hat time, it was a chair and when everyone predicted it, he decided to delay it because he couldn't think of some semantic word game to justify how the detractors were wrong.

We hit the tips goal for another tinfoil hat, he got a new chair, couldn't figure out a way to move it with adhesive tape, so he has to have someone come over on his day off to do it for him.

FaXmachine

Custom Facts
kiwifarms.net
Tinfoil hat time, it was a chair and when everyone predicted it, he decided to delay it because he couldn't think of some semantic word game to justify how the detractors were wrong.

We hit the tips goal for another tinfoil hat, he got a new chair, couldn't figure out a way to move it with adhesive tape, so he has to have someone come over on his day off to do it for him.
Here is a stupid but hopefully funny theory. In light of him sticking shit to his walls and his inability to use a screw driver. Could it be that he has the chair and he simply can't put it together because of his smooth brain?

Like could he be waiting to pay someone to put it together or his dad to drive all the way there? Honestly hes so lazy and stupid I don't think its unreasonable.

IHateMyJob

kiwifarms.net
He tried to squeeze out a few fake tears and did like 30 minutes OT and the paypigs still don't fork over that cash. How the hell is he is gonna pay the daily bills and feed his cat tomorrow??? Also how the hell is he gonna pull anything good on wwe champs tonight with only $26??? Stingy ass paypigs have ruined his day off.

SauceRyuKen

RANDOM RAGE ART/CRITICAL EDGE/KETCHUPPERCUT
kiwifarms.net
I had a talk with the mahds who are the only ones who have access to that sfx and they don't seem to agree with you.

As for flashing things on the screen, who cares. It's not like anyone looks at his thumb head while he puts the controller down and begs.
Well Khet agrees with me! Even if a small handful of pigroach aficionados like having what essentially amounts to an "Annoy the living shit out of everyone present" button, it doesn't mean it's a good idea to provide them with one. Additionally, of course some of them will like to have the annoy button. It's human nature.

If @everyone on Discord is enough to make some people throw a fit, imagine how annoying the lawnmower is. Specially since you're essentially punishing lurkers. Wanna just have Phil on the background and occasionally pop in? Too bad, sporadic lawnmower surprise, and it's loud as hell. And it lasts for more than 20 seconds of ear drilling agony.

You've implemented legitimately good ideas before, like the !break command with better music, the healthbar Furrets and some graphical upgrades. It's just a little confusing that you'd slap that shit on, when it does nothing but bother people. I get it's a Mighty D meme, I just don't get who'd want to listen to an extremely annoying joke for literal years when it was always more unpleasant than funny in the first place.

I just don't see why anyone would want to punish their viewers like this. He who fights pigroaches, I guess. Nothin' you could do. It's as Pargon said, anyway. Phil's been unwatchable since late 2020, and it doesn't seem like that's gonna change soon. It's all about the drama and the tips goal now, whatever kid's game he poorly plays is pointless. If someone wants to keep up with Dsp developments, they'd just watch this thread and Piece Of Peace's recaps. Anything else is just autistic, lawnmower laced overkill.

DeeTracktor

kiwifarms.net
This lizard man “blah blah blah”’ed his way through Mary’s letter at the end of Silent Hill 2. You’re never going to convince me that he got misty-eyed approaching the climax of Bioware’s second largest abortion.it
It has to be noted he was rubbing both eyes to make them red before the fake tears and then the clown mode

You know, like a toddler does when he is fake crying for attention.

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 08-59-13 Let's FINISH THE FIGHT Mass Effect 3 ENDGAME Stream Aug 2, 2...png

Hey Phil, when you are claiming you have tears in your eyes when you actually dont have tears in your eyes, and the viewers can see because the camera is right in your PigFace, it is a bit bloody stupid mate

Enjoy your day off mate, I hope Jasper doesnt starve to death this week again

Last edited:

AckedyAckTheSecond

kiwifarms.net
I had a talk with the mahds who are the only ones who have access to that sfx and they don't seem to agree with you.

As for flashing things on the screen, who cares. It's not like anyone looks at his thumb head while he puts the controller down and begs.
Of course they don't; judging by the chat in DDM's streams, his audience isn't any less autistic/retarded than Dave's. And what better way to keep wheelchairs happy than loud noises and flashing lights?

Froggah

kiwifarms.net
So, I've been catching up on Dave recently, specifically the late night streams and Mass Effect 3 in particular. During his unrecorded mid-stream begment tonight, Dave said, "At this point, I-I don't even think that I should even t-tweet because what's the point?" Hmm. Now that's an odd thing to say for a guy like Dave who cares a lot about money, especially since he has been sending out these mid stream begging tweets on Twitter a lot recently. At the time, he was only sitting at a paltry 16 dollars in tips while also having his day off tomorrow. I thought a guy like Dave, who is supposedly in such dire financial straits, would have begged a bit more than he did tonight. With all of that factored in, I found it peculiar that he would even mutter such a thing. It's almost like he knew that he didn't have a whale lined up to save his ass tonight.

Then I started doing some thinking. What the fuck happened to the "water breaks" that he used to do during the halfway point when tips were low? Dave would literally guzzle down the remaining water he had just to take this one particular break in the past. I'm starting to think he stopped doing the water breaks because he lost the 1 or 2 whales that he could message behind the scenes. This also explains the influx of begment tweets as of late, where Dave hopes he can pull in a minnow or two whom feel sorry enough to tip his sorry ass. Speaking of minnows and whales, where the fuck was OIC tonight with his army of sock accounts ready to bail Dave's ass out once again? The fact that Dave didn't even bother to send out the tweet tonight and with OIC nowhere in sight almost confirms that all of his tips are set up in advance with this guy.

I'm starting to wonder how many whales Dave really has left at his disposal. He has either milked them all dry at this point or they're all just OIC under different names. Has anyone else noticed that these big $100+ whales are nowhere to be found nowadays. Whales like the SaintXMason guy, TheDevilUK, GarryBBC, etc. I haven't seen any of them at all recently. It's also interesting how they are all also absent at the same time as OIC.

After the stream ended tonight, Dave said on Twitter that, "Support was very slow as expected." Hmm. Now I wonder why you expected that Dave. Is it because you knew that you didn't have a big fat juicy whale tip lined up for you tonight? And this is right before your day off too. Good luck trying to feed a pig, horse, and cat with only $26. Oof. That's gotta sting a bit.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
It's been said before, but it's never not amazing that DSP expects $150 on every single stream regardless of circumstances. It doesn't matter what time of the month it is; what day of the week it is; if he just had a marathon; anything. It doesn't even matter if he made $500 on the day stream. He expects $150 every single time and will passive-aggressively bitch if he doesn't get it.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
It's been said before, but it's never not amazing that DSP expects $150 on every single stream regardless of circumstances. It doesn't matter what time of the month it is; what day of the week it is; if he just had a marathon; anything. It doesn't even matter if he made $500 on the day stream. He expects $150 every single time and will passive-aggressively bitch if he doesn't get it.
I guess he has structured his life in a way that he spends money each day (doordash, WWe, what have you) and he refuses to change. I don't know about you but I usually spend money on one day: when I buy groceries since I cook each day. I wonder if he would change his tips goal to a weekly goal (1800 $ if we take 300 $ each streaming day) would he reach this goal each week?

And about his tips running low could it perhaps be that the curent crisis (the stopped moratorium, the not rising of the debt ceiling) has affected his paypigs harder then imagined? We know that Timbo the poor sod had to declare bankruptcy. I wonder if others are in similar dire straits after they have dumped this huge chunk of money into Phil the walking black hole

Last edited:

Pretty Boy Extremism

The light in the darkness
kiwifarms.net
So, I've been catching up on Dave recently, specifically the late night streams and Mass Effect 3 in particular. During his unrecorded mid-stream begment tonight, Dave said, "At this point, I-I don't even think that I should even t-tweet because what's the point?" Hmm. Now that's an odd thing to say for a guy like Dave who cares a lot about money, especially since he has been sending out these mid stream begging tweets on Twitter a lot recently. At the time, he was only sitting at a paltry 16 dollars in tips while also having his day off tomorrow. I thought a guy like Dave, who is supposedly in such dire financial straits, would have begged a bit more than he did tonight. With all of that factored in, I found it peculiar that he would even mutter such a thing. It's almost like he knew that he didn't have a whale lined up to save his ass tonight.

Then I started doing some thinking. What the fuck happened to the "water breaks" that he used to do during the halfway point when tips were low? Dave would literally guzzle down the remaining water he had just to take this one particular break in the past. I'm starting to think he stopped doing the water breaks because he lost the 1 or 2 whales that he could message behind the scenes. This also explains the influx of begment tweets as of late, where Dave hopes he can pull in a minnow or two whom feel sorry enough to tip his sorry ass. Speaking of minnows and whales, where the fuck was OIC tonight with his army of sock accounts ready to bail Dave's ass out once again? The fact that Dave didn't even bother to send out the tweet tonight and with OIC nowhere in sight almost confirms that all of his tips are set up in advance with this guy.

I'm starting to wonder how many whales Dave really has left at his disposal. He has either milked them all dry at this point or they're all just OIC under different names. Has anyone else noticed that these big $100+ whales are nowhere to be found nowadays. Whales like the SaintXMason guy, TheDevilUK, GarryBBC, etc. I haven't seen any of them at all recently. It's also interesting how they are all also absent at the same time as OIC.

After the stream ended tonight, Dave said on Twitter that, "Support was very slow as expected." Hmm. Now I wonder why you expected that Dave. Is it because you knew that you didn't have a big fat juicy whale tip lined up for you tonight? And this is right before your day off too. Good luck trying to feed a pig, horse, and cat with only $26. Oof. That's gotta sting a bit.
In my opinion the pigger just got more shameless and brazen and phased out whale calls hidden as "water breaks" for public twitter whale calls. I wouldn't be surprised if he got so lazy that he doesn't feel like contacting the whales individually anymore, he just told his whales to come in and splurge whenever the beg tweet gets posted if they have one prearranged for a day, and no whale told him that they could show up yesterday so he just gave up. As to why the whales suddenly didn't feel like showing up - who knows. It isn't the first time it happened recently.

DeeTracktor

kiwifarms.net
Lets put two and two together shall we.

Timbo gets doxxed, Phil today rants seemingly without provocation about staying anonymous when you tip because ''Trolls will ruin your life'', OiC's tips have dropped dramatically and he now has his own thread here on the Farms, and the mysterious big Contributors havent shown up either to own the trolls

Sounds good? Ohhkaaay >SNORT<

Nixxit

kiwifarms.net
Wrong! Well, here's the thing. Chris Chan is a troon which means he is mentally insane. That fact alone means that he never ever should have been allowed to enter this contest. He basically disqualified himself, alright? So... technically, it is me, ME! who takes the No. 1 spot at KiwiFarms. So in truth, I am the winner and the biggest VIP ever to get harrassed on that stupid forum. Sound good?

"I have been the highest ranked non-transgender, authentic Italian-American-Potato Kiwifarm cow since 2013, and they love my khantent."

Tsoliassssssssssssss

kiwifarms.net
f
Italian-American-Potato
I love how he picked the most chad part of his DNA to promote.
Can someone bait him (snowkarl are you reading this? ) on why does he forget his other heritage of being polish (possibly a jew? ) and something else which I forget?
as far as I can remember he is equally 25% italian and 25% polish.
>Phil, why are you promoting yourself as Eye-talian when you are equally Polish. Isn't that the definition of racism? Fix your house's plumbing to prove you are not racist.
Phil sure keeps his paypigs in shape all year long.
There's no off season for bills.