DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the tip goal be raised from $150 (set July 22nd) to $200?

• Never

Votes: 41 6.1%
  • Within a month

Votes: 357 53.4%
  • 2+ months

Votes: 70 10.5%
  • Tax begging time (December-March)

Votes: 201 30.0%

• Total voters

Cistern Rumbler

Definitely Not Retarded
kiwifarms.net
Black character and he bit his nails again. WTF is with the nail-biting whenever he sees black characters? :story:

blacknail-png.2533992
lol.png

Traumatic flashbacks to when he lived in the African nation of Connecticut?

Piece of Peace

KAC upper on an Anderson lower 👌
kiwifarms.net
To play devil's advocate, the one argument against this is the fact that Phil wouldn't remember those 3 numbers with those 3 names. In other words, SilentBob would one day tip $24 and another day $25 and another day $37. Instead, it's always SilentBob with $37, $25 from OneMinuteMan, and usually $24 from Bobbajo. If Phil was left to make up the numbers, they would be all over the place.
Not sure how relevant this is, but there were several minor-ish discrepancies with the names and numbers. Here's the most recent tips, I've highlighted the ones that were off.
1MM-1.PNG

Jaracainofthewind

kiwifarms.net
I think there is a good chance he is fabricating the amounts. I could see this being a scenario where Phil gets $40 each day from SilentBob with an agreement that he'll shout out whatever he feels is appropriate.

The reason I say this is because the amount seems to correlate with what Phil 'needs' on stream - he was really low today, and he took an inordinately long amount of time to read his email, before busting out the $37 from SilentBob, after days of $24 from Bobajo.
The only other way this would happen is if this person is watching the stream every day and deciding just before break what to tip. However, Phil has heavily implied the last few days that these tips come in much earlier and he sits on them, meaning there'd be no way for the tipper to know how things are looking right before break, and he previously described SilentBob as being someone who does not consistently watch the streams live.

So, while it's just a theory, to me it makes the most sense that in addition to the rest of the scam, Phil is consistently lying about the variable amounts. It's fixed, and he makes the call of what to shout out on the fly.
It'd be easy to prove my mentally ill conspiracy wrong by just doing the ethical thing and insisting the person tip through normal channels to trigger a pop-up, but in the meantime the Autistic Illuminati will work on cracking the Polack PigVinci Code.

Yeah, similarly, there is no reason not to assume this. Phil, again, removed any means of transparency and very obviously attempted to hide money. At this point, it's safer to assume he's hiding things than that he isn't.
You know. Theres one thing Im curious of in regards to that theory. You know how the dipshit will declare the goal met and his math is off? How often did that happen with behind the scene tips?
"People are still talking about it" in reference to his BK chicken sandwich. This meme is more forced than Milhouse holy shit.

EDIT: The franchisee has STILL not reached out to Phil yet. If they don't get back to him soon, he is going to contact corporate to seek RESTITUTION. :lunacy:
Funny story, I think I got a KFC closed down because of this. I am normally not such a stickler, but the chicken was rock hard and buckets are expensive. And I kept pushing for my money back at the resturant, escalated it and next thing I know. Its gotta buncha out of state cars and people in and out and its closed all the time. And then it just never reopens and gets sold.

The funny part is its also how i ended up meeting my girlfriend. Because she had to get a new job and ended up at the place I was.

I am not actually sure what the fuck the point of that was. But I will claim I was trying to out do Phil in pointless fucking stories. Involving food

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
can someone explain why he is disclosing behind the scene tips at all? doesnt really seem like something the pigroach would do.
Phil loves money but he needs to dunk on us detractors showing how successful he is too. You're correct it doesn't make sense, he should just hide all big tips and pressure the others to contribute.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how relevant this is, but there were several minor-ish discrepancies with the names and numbers. Here's the most recent tips, I've highlighted the ones that were off.
Big ask, but do those discrepancies correspond to hitting a goal or anything? The $21 and $23 ones in particular.

Surly Muppet

Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Dirty tips scam tonight.
GameTrekker tipped $19.99 with about 20 minutes left.
Phil ignored it, while speaking to chat, for about 5 minutes.
He then read it out and said that he 'guesses' he will count it as $20, but that meant Nico was still top tipper with $20.
Phil then resumed playing the game without adding the tips to the tip counter.
This happened for a couple of minutes, then just as he said he'd finally add it to the tips goal, Nico dropped $50 to hit the hat goal, right at the 15 minutes remaining mark (assuming no OT).

Definitely something fucky going on with that bizarre handling of money.
Also worth noting this is the standard pattern once again of an early mid-sized tip, followed by a large parting tip to round out the goal in the last 10-15. This pattern has happened 3 times in the last week with (alleged) different people.

EDIT: Phil has been striking a bunch of really weird poses tonight.
L Pose.JPG
He held this pose while reading out a lost of upgrades. For several seconds.
At one point he also leaned all the way over to his chat so his face was off screen and threw his arm around the back of the chair.
This pose is particularly ill-advised with this hat on.

EDIT 2: Uh-oh.
A real Nico is in chat complaining he didn't tip.
Phil is suddenly defending the tipper, saying it just wasn't the Nico in chat, that it must be a coincidence and their name may also be Nico, and that it's all cool, don't worry.
Phil is perfectly aware of who this tipper is - he didn't verify the $50 when it came in. Their name is not 'Nico'.
He just allowed a whale to impersonate a chatter - something he explicitly said not to do and he's playing dumb that this is some other, random Nico.

Last edited:

Zappin’ And Spazzin’

Somethin' buggin' you?
kiwifarms.net
Can someone break down whatever the fuck just happened with that Nico shit?
Paypig tips Phil seventy dollars using the name of another viewer. When said viewer points out that someone is using his name, obviously Phil chooses to take the side of the paypig.
Kind of like when he threatened to ban people who were discussing the known fact that [Redacted] is a doxxer, another thing that Phil claims he condemns but lets slide for the sake of money.

Piece of Peace

KAC upper on an Anderson lower 👌
kiwifarms.net
Paypig tips Phil seventy dollars using the name of another viewer. When said viewer points out that someone is using his name, obviously Phil chooses to take the side of the paypig.
Kind of like when he threatened to ban people who were discussing the known fact that [Redacted] is a doxxer, another thing that Phil claims he condemns but lets slide for the sake of money.
I checked the spreadsheet, there is no Nico who has ever tipped before today. So he expects people to believe that this is a new, different person who just wandered in and decided to drop 70 bucks? Coincidentally with the exact same name as one of his members but he's not being impersonated? What the fuck?

ProvenWrong

kiwifarms.net
Funny story, I think I got a KFC closed down because of this. I am normally not such a stickler, but the chicken was rock hard and buckets are expensive. And I kept pushing for my money back at the resturant, escalated it and next thing I know. Its gotta buncha out of state cars and people in and out and its closed all the time. And then it just never reopens and gets sold.

The funny part is its also how i ended up meeting my girlfriend. Because she had to get a new job and ended up at the place I was.

I am not actually sure what the fuck the point of that was. But I will claim I was trying to out do Phil in pointless fucking stories. Involving food
I see you acquired the next Life Is Strange super power.

Escalation & Termination.

If Phil ever crosses your path I hope the Gods are in your favour again.

Surly Muppet

Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I checked the spreadsheet, there is no Nico who has ever tipped before today. So he expects people to believe that this is a new, different person who just wandered in and decided to drop 70 bucks? Coincidentally with the exact same name as one of his members but he's not being impersonated? What the fuck?
This Nico scenario is exactly the kind of exchange that used to set off alarm bells that there was a troll tipper impersonating stream chatters to slip fake tips past Phil.

One wonders why Phil was completely unphased and immediately dismissive.
Particularly after he just claimed to have had chargebacks in the last couple of weeks.
Why is he suddenly not even remotely concerned that SuperHound could be involved?
It's getting harder and harder to hide that something is really off here.
As if you don't know from which [retarded] whale the tips are, that's why it's always the same pattern. He's the only whale pig has left.
It doesn't really matter who it is, and that shouldn't eclipse what this says about Phil.
The hilarious part is how badly Phil is mishandling these situations and clearly lying to his audience about the money, and the problem is how obvious this scam is getting.