DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

When will snowkarl return to Phil's streams (banned Nov 3rd)?

• Never

Votes: 45 13.6%
  • Within a week

Votes: 129 39.0%
  • Within a month

Votes: 144 43.5%
  • Next year

Votes: 13 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SojiroSakura

kiwifarms.net
"Contributions today have been very slow, I don't know why?

paul.png

paul 2.png

phoenix based.jpg

Wasabi Panda

Muscle Memory Typos & Memory Hole Commas!
kiwifarms.net
So tatsunoko vs capcom failed because no one knew who the tatsunoko characters were, yes no one, and I mean NO ONE has ever heard of Gatchaman/Battle of the planets/G-force.

Naw it's a tiny old anime no one heard of like people who never heard of Astro-boy or Speed Racer. Yes that's why it failed not that it was on the Wii or that the controls were overly simplified or that it was a chore to unlock all the characters which could be a detriment for tournament organizers back then, it was the Tatsunoko characters.

ok PP if you say so...

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
"Contributions today have been very slow, I don't know why?

View attachment 2635238

View attachment 2635242

View attachment 2635243
I'm always amazed at how Phil truly gives no shit when it comes to the possibility that he may lose paypigs due to being toxic. He lashes out on them and doesn't give a fuck if they end up feeling offended.

He must really look down on his paypigs and assume that they will always be willing to suck his peen.

And frankly, can you blame him? Imagine going through life being as toxic as this piece of shit is, and still having people willing to support you. Never forget Swagginz being publicly humiliated by Phil, and where is he now? As a mod, defending Phil.

Pretty Boy Extremism

Looking for pahsitivity
kiwifarms.net
And then you get people... Right? And then you get people who literally sit here and instead of paying attention to the stream or interact with me in a positive way - "Where's the vest? Where's the hat? Where is it? Why is there no vest? Why is there no hat? We're OWED the vest and hat! WHERE is it?" Here's the truth - if that's your mentality, you don't care about me. You don't care about the stream, all you care about is some kind of like, personal WEIRDO demands. Some weird entitlement complex that you have in your head that for some reason, because we reached a certain level of support, you're OWED a vest and a hat. What is wrong with you? And I mean that, like, you got something wrong with you. If you think that that is the actual focus of my streams, this is not "Phil's Vest and Hat Stream" - this is "Phil's Gameplay Stream", right? As long as I'm playing the game and I'm ha- and I'm trying to do progress, y'know, in a game, that I'm doing my JOB, right? I don't understand what the fuck people are saying or doing, what they're thinking if they're gonna say stuff like "OH! I'M d-y'know I'M ABSOLUTELY OWED THIS, I'M ENTITLED TO THIS" Like what the fuck, where are you, where do you even come off acting like that? On a stream, like, that's RIDICULOUS behaviour. And there were people who were doing that. And it was like, what the fuck is your problem? Y'know? That is not the point of the stream. And th-th-other funny part of that of course, of course the people complaining didn't contribute. The people who were, the people who contributed, actually one of them outright said "I don't even care if you wear the vest or hat, I'm a major contributor tonight, I'm just here to support ya. Do your thing, Phil." But it's these people who wanna sit here entitled - you don't even contribute and you sit here and BITCH that there's no vest or hat, like, do you understand you look like a little petulant child? And you seem, you're SOOO just ridiculously over the top demanding and entitled and UNGRATEFUL, honestly.
Since Phil loves comparing himself to actual businesses and loves food analogies, how about this one. Imagine if you went to a hot dog stand and after a while asked where your fucking hot dog was because the dood working there was goat laughing and 'tism rocking for 30 minutes and not doing anything. Then he turns around and gives you this toxic outburst and calls you entitled and mentally ill because the point of the hot dog stand isn't you getting the hot dog you ordered, it's just him sitting here and having fun. Then some denthead wheels in on a wheelchair and gives the dood working there money, says "I don't even care if you give me a hot dog or not, I'm here to support ya." and then wheels away.

I'd wonder if I was accidentally transported into a Twilight Zone episode.

NotValKilmer

"I'd rather fuck my wife than play this POS game!"
kiwifarms.net
This man received over $1,800 in cash in the past three days:

View attachment 2634966

It's. Never. Enough.
It's fascinating how quickly he becomes accustomed to getting big handouts, blows through them, and then displays his subsequent panic when the stream tips go back to his normal numbers.

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 195
kiwifarms.net
Only DSP could make wearing a hat and vest sound like some draconian punishment and then try to explain that the rewards for the tips goals arent the point of tipping or even necessary to fulfill as an obligation. What a character.
How quickly the vest streak is forgotten

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
It's fascinating how quickly he becomes accustomed to getting big handouts, blows through them, and then displays his subsequent panic when the stream tips go back to his normal numbers.
im going to use an incel term here, but the concept of hypergamy is an appropriate word to use for this phenomenon.
if phil recieves more money, he automatically assumes he's entitled to getting that thing forever, even if he doesnt deserve it and just go lucky.

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
if phil had been buying gold in cash all these years instead of gacha, and still filed bankruoptcy, could he have gotten away with it? assuming he never declared it?
he still maintains the 5000 dollar business expenses that he lied about, but instead of gacha, its gold.

SojiroSakura

kiwifarms.net
So tatsunoko vs capcom failed because no one knew who the tatsunoko characters were, yes no one, and I mean NO ONE has ever heard of Gatchaman/Battle of the planets/G-force.

Naw it's a tiny old anime no one heard of like people who never heard of Astro-boy or Speed Racer. Yes that's why it failed not that it was on the Wii or that the controls were overly simplified or that it was a chore to unlock all the characters which could be a detriment for tournament organizers back then, it was the Tatsunoko characters.

ok PP if you say so...
It also pissed off a ton of western fans excited for the addition of Leon Kennedy from RE4 being playable as a console exclusive, only for that to be changed later to Frank West for who knows why.

REGENDarySumanai

DOPEFISH LIVES!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ok PP if you say so...
His takes on anything are smoother than Gator's ice cold takes. It feels alien to me.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
if phil had been buying gold in cash all these years instead of gacha, and still filed bankruoptcy, could he have gotten away with it? assuming he never declared it?
he still maintains the 5000 dollar business expenses that he lied about, but instead of gacha, its gold.

Did Nancy look at his purchase history/bank statements? It would show for example whatever the top site to buy gold is on his history. If she was lax about it then year he probably could have. He got away with all those itunes giftcard purchases so he could have converted those cards into btc and basically duped them.

Old Tonto

kiwifarms.net
So....did he calculate the loss or did he calculate his potential profit - which weren't what he expected them to be? (if he calculated the loss it wouldn't be a loss as it'd be calculated...)
You can calculate a risk, but that's not what you explained either, so....

Edited because "more concise".
What I'm saying is the entire mindset changes. He's no longer making 15k per unit, he's losing 7k and you'll never be able to convince him otherwise; because that's how they're taught to look at it. They're not making 'less profit, but still profiting' - it's a flat out loss because it's not what their numbers projected they should make. Look at all the games that 'didn't meet expectations' and are considered flops - even if they sold millions of copies. Not to denigrate on anyone, but they really fuck peoples' heads up right serious in college.

BepsiLight

kiwifarms.net
This man received over $1,800 in cash in the past three days:

View attachment 2634966

It's. Never. Enough.
50 bucks was a good stream in 2019
The vest streak completely broke him and unleashed his full pig greed. I would usually say he upped his spending because he had more money but I'm sure he's always lived like this, except he used to charge it on credit and now he has to pay for everything in cash.
He didn't change his spending habits at all even after his very successful bankruptcy.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And it keeps tumbling down. The fact that he insists on living like this is a miracle.
I mean, his actual income hasn't tumbled. He's made up whatever he's losing in that graphic with whale tips. If he wasn't such a total moron with his spending, he could be on easy street already.

Last edited:

KyonyuuFan

kiwifarms.net
And then you get people... Right? And then you get people who literally sit here and instead of paying attention to the stream or interact with me in a positive way - "Where's the vest? Where's the hat? Where is it? Why is there no vest? Why is there no hat? We're OWED the vest and hat! WHERE is it?" Here's the truth - if that's your mentality, you don't care about me. You don't care about the stream, all you care about is some kind of like, personal WEIRDO demands. Some weird entitlement complex that you have in your head that for some reason, because we reached a certain level of support, you're OWED a vest and a hat. What is wrong with you? And I mean that, like, you got something wrong with you. If you think that that is the actual focus of my streams, this is not "Phil's Vest and Hat Stream" - this is "Phil's Gameplay Stream", right? As long as I'm playing the game and I'm ha- and I'm trying to do progress, y'know, in a game, that I'm doing my JOB, right? I don't understand what the fuck people are saying or doing, what they're thinking if they're gonna say stuff like "OH! I'M d-y'know I'M ABSOLUTELY OWED THIS, I'M ENTITLED TO THIS" Like what the fuck, where are you, where do you even come off acting like that? On a stream, like, that's RIDICULOUS behaviour. And there were people who were doing that. And it was like, what the fuck is your problem? Y'know? That is not the point of the stream. And th-th-other funny part of that of course, of course the people complaining didn't contribute. The people who were, the people who contributed, actually one of them outright said "I don't even care if you wear the vest or hat, I'm a major contributor tonight, I'm just here to support ya. Do your thing, Phil." But it's these people who wanna sit here entitled - you don't even contribute and you sit here and BITCH that there's no vest or hat, like, do you understand you look like a little petulant child? And you seem, you're SOOO just ridiculously over the top demanding and entitled and UNGRATEFUL, honestly.
This coming from the person who thinks he's owed:
- Hitting the tips goal everyday.
- Making a living off of playing videogames.
- Being granted a bankruptcy.
- Compensation (monetary of course) from retail and restaurants for slight inconveniences (see BK sandwich debacle).
- an explanation about why he lost his partnership from Twitch and apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.