DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

When will snowkarl return to Phil's streams (banned Nov 3rd)?

• Never

Votes: 45 13.6%
  • Within a week

Votes: 129 39.0%
  • Within a month

Votes: 144 43.5%
  • Next year

Votes: 13 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what happens when

You can't stop what's coming.
kiwifarms.net
Alex tipped me a dollar fifty and said , "Why is it that everything you do in life has some monumental difficulty you can't over come and hinders you in your progress. Ironically, I hope you know human beings do a great job to adapt and overcome. you should be more optimistic in my opinion." I don't know what you mean Alex, umm.

He then went on to list a bunch of adversity he overcame, which were all moments he used to beg and get tips. It's like he can't see it. It gets spelled out for him and he can't connect the dots.

I pity Philip Paul Burnell

FamicomGorby

kiwifarms.net
"Not once did I ever find myself attractive even when I was lifting and big and buff."
Phil was NEVER buff he still has those stick arms from the old arcade pictures.
Nah dude, Dave was a total beefcake in high school before giving it all up from tearing up all his muscles. Also he still has those muscles even though he hasn't worked out in over twenty years. Also he doesn't have a body with proportions that would be more suitable for a frog.

Never before released pic of Dave's senior year when he was fuckin chicks left and right, just couldn't keep em off his cock.

Charles-Atlas.jpg

Organized Derailment

Huh? What does THAT mean?
kiwifarms.net
It seems like we're approaching the end, and I'm not even sure what that looks like for Phil but things are objectively horrible for him right now. This hardcore begging seasons isn't as "hype" as it normally is and I would argue that moving to YT, losing many regular contributors and taking a big hit in terms of viewership is to blame. Phil thinks it's because the games just arent bangers.. hes delusional.

If you have to rely on the games being good in order to retain viewers and earn money then you shouldn't be streaming. He's saying november will be better because his viewers will rally for a christmas event, and they probably will but then what? Sub are dipping, it's the same wheelchairs in chat and we know everything. We know where his money goes, we can now confirm beyond any reasonable doubt that lied to everyone, and you can't expect gimmicky tip goals to compensate for that.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
Did Nancy look at his purchase history/bank statements? It would show for example whatever the top site to buy gold is on his history. If she was lax about it then year he probably could have. He got away with all those itunes giftcard purchases so he could have converted those cards into btc and basically duped them.
this is to assume he withdrew physical cash and bought the gold with it.
seattle is big enough that it ought to have places you can buy gold.
my guess is, they would look at his bank statements and assume he bought drugs with them, for all those cash withdrawels.
that conclusion would also be supported by his lifestyle.

Gas in a potion bottle

kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking this for a while, I think the pigroach might actually be on his way out.

This isn't due to any major cause, like him doing anything special, it's just not fun to mock him anymore, which was his main audience, as well as his secondary audience, that being those who watched him to 'own the haters'.

Add to that the general decline in the interest of streamers that don't have an animated icon for the kids to clap at, and unless he moves to Tiktok, IMO, he's fucked.

Guess i'm toxic now!

kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking this for a while, I think the pigroach might actually be on his way out.

This isn't due to any major cause, like him doing anything special, it's just not fun to mock him anymore, which was his main audience, as well as his secondary audience, that being those who watched him to 'own the haters'.

Add to that the general decline in the interest of streamers that don't have an animated icon for the kids to clap at, and unless he moves to Tiktok, IMO, he's fucked.
The thing is he doesn't need to be "relevant" to survive. All he needs is his select few paypig/whales to fund his lifestyle and he can coast for as long as they exist in his bubble.

Like you said though he's never going to see "growth" again...this is it for him in that regard and now he is just trying to hold on to what idiots he has left.

Let it all play out because Phil has a knack for ruining all opportunities for success.

kiwifarms.net
I agree this is the end. What else is left? He really can't go any lower. He'll still rant everyday while making fat stacks from dentheads. This is the status quo forever begging, forever a lolcow.
Prepare to be amazed, there is no end to this. That's the point. He's addicted to the crisis as much as he is to the gin and the gacha. I am personally looking forward to him getting back on twitch.

AbsoluteVirtue

kiwifarms.net
Prepare to be amazed, there is no end to this. That's the point. He's addicted to the crisis as much as he is to the gin and the gacha. I am personally looking forward to him getting back on twitch.

That's what i meant. This is the end. He'll forever be doing this shit. Forever propped up by denthead fans, forever whining and crying like a child. It's just boring.

kiwifarms.net
That's what i meant. This is the end. He'll forever be doing this shit. Forever propped up by denthead fans, forever whining and crying like a child. It's just boring.
He might jerk off on camera again, clearly that's what the washed up irrelevant YouTuber PewDiePie remembers him for. Bottled lightning y'know

SirChipDouglas

Call me Larry Tate
kiwifarms.net
We confirmed he was actually valedictorian. He was academically smart when you compare him to the "very urban youths who played basketball"
I know this is late, but I firmly believe he was either in a class of like 10 people in his entire senior class. Or he was in some remedial retard class like when I was young they took the morons to a special trailer to teach them whatever stupid kids were taught, I imagine it was something like this:

Phil.gif

While the rest of us learned normal things. And they also gave them awards to make em feel extra speshul. I believe it is one or both of these things with Phil.

Full Race Replay

or Full, for short
kiwifarms.net
Sorry but you guys start writing out “this is the end” or “phil is on the way out” essays like every week (and I am guilty of that too). Just enjoy the ride as long as it goes. As for phil running out of money or ending his streaming, I’ll believe it when I see it. Because people have been saying that since phil lost his curse partnership.

AbsoluteVirtue

kiwifarms.net
Sorry but you guys start writing out “this is the end” or “phil is on the way out” essays like every week (and I am guilty of that too). Just enjoy the ride as long as it goes. As for phil running out of money or ending his streaming, I’ll believe it when I see it. Because people have been saying that since phil lost his curse partnership.

I don't believe this is the end for Phil but, it's the end for me. I'm just bored. Phil is going nowhere. What else left is there from him? His denthead whales are just too pathetic to shit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.