DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

When will snowkarl return to Phil's streams (banned Nov 3rd)?

• Never

Votes: 45 13.6%
  • Within a week

Votes: 129 39.0%
  • Within a month

Votes: 144 43.5%
  • Next year

Votes: 13 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsoliassssssssssssss

Dolan, NO!
kiwifarms.net
PP has increased his roster by 2 over the past couple days, and one of them is a 5-star that outranked his gold Hogan. This is 100% where the money from the tard slapfights went, and we will hear more about the shower still being broken at the end of the month. The implication that he needed the money for his shower, and turning around to spend on a mobile game, really borders on fraud imo, and even though it doesn't meet the legal definition, it definitely would justify a YT ban. This is the fastest/most direct instance of ripping off his viewers yet.

View attachment 2636128
oh no, we got too cocky kiwishart-bros.
also, i've been off lately due to irl grown adult with two degrees not in business stuff and only had time to watch some D tractors... and some retards that dropped almost 500 dollaroonies in the last few days didn't like the lecture from Phil.
go get em tiger, tips don't dictate you what or when to wear the vests, you are health uber alles.

TheGreatWhiteNorth

kiwifarms.net
Do you mean Mario Party Superstars? Phil already owns Mario 3D All-Stars.

Yes, my bad. It's surprisingly hard at times to keep track of what Phil says, given his mind-numbing streams and "positivity".

Also, with Phil's whining about the heat and excessive sweating, I do wonder if he has pre-diabetes.

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
Yes, my bad. It's surprisingly hard at times to keep track of what Phil says, given his mind-numbing streams and "positivity".

Also, with Phil's whining about the heat and excessive sweating, I do wonder if he has pre-diabetes.
Phil should skip Mario Party Superstars if he’s not willing to go online with it. No one wants to see single player Mario Party.

Radical Goodspeed

Make way for the homo superior!
kiwifarms.net
I just heard the rant where the paypig who carried the tips goal demanded the vest and then ate a ban for it. Holy shit. Today is the day DSP manages to sink to a level lower than my own estimates. :story: That was threatening to punch a little girl bad, and I hope it never leaves the internet.

I'm assuming that the paypig in question has already bought his way back into Phil's good graces.

Massively Strong Greed

kiwifarms.net
I just heard the rant where the paypig who carried the tips goal demanded the vest and then ate a ban for it. Holy shit. Today is the day DSP manages to sink to a level lower than my own estimates. :story: That was threatening to punch a little girl bad, and I hope it never leaves the internet.

I'm assuming that the paypig in question has already bought his way back into Phil's good graces.
He actually only ate a 12-hour timeout.

Pandalee’s Tits

Supple
kiwifarms.net
All this horse shit backpedaling Phil is doing involving “not owing” his fans is some hamfisted damage control for chargebacks. Phil wants to have a good clip of him saying your money doesn’t actually buy shit in order for him to have a case in reversing them.

His fans are so retarded it’s actually not a terrible idea, because they will still contribute for free.

Edit: lol at the new censors in place on the board

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 195
kiwifarms.net
Phil should skip Mario Party Superstars if he’s not willing to go online with it. No one wants to see single player Mario Party.
Not sure why he'd play a Nintendo property at all after he made it perfectly clear how he feels about Nintendo and their customers. :story:

Massively Strong Greed

kiwifarms.net
All this horse shit backpedaling Phil is doing involving “not owing” his fans is some hamfisted damage control for chargebacks. Phil wants to have a good clip of him saying your money doesn’t actually buy shit in order for him to have a case in reversing them.

His fans are so exceptional it’s actually not a terrible idea, because they will still contribute for free.

Edit: lol at the new censors in place on the board
The censors aren’t new, they just got removed for a while. They also apply to the entire site.

QwahlityKahntent

kiwifarms.net

WolverineGuy22

kiwifarms.net
The amount of money this guy has given Phil, DSP gaslighting him telling him he's the only one complaining and that there's something wrong with him, and mocking him in a whiny kid voice aside, the fact that he started to blame Kevin for getting him distracted, causing him to fail the level was reminiscent of one of my favorite Panda clips.

King Daddy Telomerase

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net

I'll leave this here, I'll clip it properly when I get home.
As long as I'm playing a game, trying to do progress in a game, I'm doing my job! Right! Sounds good? Everyone demanding I wear a hat are entitled.

VVViOS

໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७
kiwifarms.net
A grown man, experiencing profuse sweating and hot flashes, simply from playing a child's game about rolling monkeys. Sometimes I wonder, have we reached the peak of decadence in this timeline? Where the only desire a man has is to gain more Hulk Hogan pixels, and the means to do so by steering a ball into a hole while soliciting donations for the privilege to watch? Sisyphus was condemned to roll a boulder up a hill, then watch it fall back down again, just to be forced to repeat the process endlessly. For how long will Phil roll a monkey ball up a hill, just to watch it fall back down again as hundreds of dollars instantly leave his iTunes account? At what point in the process of Phil's journey was he self-imposed with the never-ending burden of Sisyphus?

Wasabi Panda

Muscle Memory Typos & Memory Hole Commas!
kiwifarms.net
late to the party but...
I think one day Phil simply wont tweet and wont show up for stream. We will eventually read on some site that a "YouTube personality" passed away. Sooner or later his lifestyle will catch up to him. While he can scam people and the government, he can't scam his health.

agreed, he'll go out with a whimper, he'll just fade away into the void. His ego is too fragile to admit he failed at this "legacy" so he'll just disappear. Before we get a report about his death we'll get some random pic out of no where when the detractor community has forgotten about piggy of some fat balding miserable looking old man working at walmart as a greeter in connecticut.

He'll then appear in one of those promoted tweets "you'll never guess what happened to these youtube stars".

At best we'll get the demonetized saga which the way he acts will probably come sooner rather than later and in my head tism cannon the Kat snaps and or leaves arc.

anywho...

when asked about Pattenson's take on batman, he didn't see the trailer but liked The Lighthouse which he claims to have watched.. Now ignoring that he never has time to watch a movie, he doesn't own any steaming service, as he put it he doesn't have "TV" and he just doesn't watch movies anymore.

This little consumer piggy, mr "in the modern era" who can't stay awake during yakuza games, who can't follow plots like Doom, DBZ and Mortal Kombat sat down and watched a black and white slow burn movie shot in an unusual aspect ratio about 2 men's decent into madness, paid attention, understood it and enjoyed it...

right I'm sure Twitter said He thought it was really good and the acting was was great.

San Dimas High School

kiwifarms.net
late to the party but...

agreed, he'll go out with a whimper, he'll just fade away into the void. His ego is too fragile to admit he failed at this "legacy" so he'll just disappear. Before we get a report about his death we'll get some random pic out of no where when the detractor community has forgotten about piggy of some fat balding miserable looking old man working at walmart as a greeter in connecticut.

He'll then appear in one of those promoted tweets "you'll never guess what happened to these youtube stars".

At best we'll get the demonetized saga which the way he acts will probably come sooner rather than later and in my head tism cannon the Kat snaps and or leaves arc.

anywho...

when asked about Pattenson's take on batman, he didn't see the trailer but liked The Lighthouse which he claims to have watched.. Now ignoring that he never has time to watch a movie, he doesn't own any steaming service, as he put it he doesn't have "TV" and he just doesn't watch movies anymore.

This little consumer piggy, mr "in the modern era" who can't stay awake during yakuza games, who can't follow plots like Doom, DBZ and Mortal Kombat sat down and watched a black and white slow burn movie shot in an unusual aspect ratio about 2 men's decent into madness, paid attention, understood it and enjoyed it...

right I'm sure Twitter said He thought it was really good and the acting was was great.
Didn't he just watch some wrestling reality tv show on Netflix for Kat's birthday? That he saw the Lighthouse isn't that unbelievable, it was promoted everywhere and normies enjoyed it.

Why's he sweating so much playing video games though? Fucking go see a doctor, you're paying for health insurance.

Wasabi Panda

Muscle Memory Typos & Memory Hole Commas!
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he just watch some wrestling reality tv show on Netflix for Kat's birthday? That he saw the Lighthouse isn't that unbelievable, it was promoted everywhere and normies enjoyed it.

Why's he sweating so much playing video games though? Fucking go see a doctor, you're paying for health insurance.

Actually yeah iirc he did say he watched something with kat on her birthday but he also claimed he doesn't have netflix anymore and it's funny how when he had it no one talked to him about it but now what he doesn't all people do is asking if he's watched squid game....one person asked him.

fuckshitsnake

kiwifarms.net
Imagine living in such an elaborate construction of lies that any open line of unmoderated communication is a threat to your entire livelihood.
It's not even a threat to the livelihood. Denthead paypigs will whale out on his streams no matter what Phil does. That's why it's pointless to go after his bottom line; there is zero point in trying to reason with them so don't touch the poo. Nobody doxes Phil's fans because they think it'll scare them away from whaling. They do it because it's fun to see how absolutely every single one of them is a malformed reject.

It's only a threat to Phil's ego, and that's the only reason why he's too afraid. Phil's skin is that goddamn thin. Must be part of the reason why he looks like such a translucent ghoul nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.