DarkSydePhill's newest coom -

Super Book

Mother dearest
kiwifarms.net
Phil stiring curry in Pokémon, out of context, deserves a thread.

GamerJlee debunking the shit out if Phil in the most epic verbal way possible, honorable mention in detractor khantent thread.

I'm proud of you, Kiwifarms.
As dumb as this thread is, I don't think anyone wants a thread dedicated to stroking the dick of someone who looks like this.
EQtx1LAU0AQEDDW.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
As dumb as this thread is, I don't think anyone wants a thread dedicated to stroking the dick of someone who looks like this.View attachment 1144555
Dude is a sperg, and people who stroke his ego or think this dude achieved anything are beyond exceptional. He made a video just to ride Phil's coattails and get attention because he has nothing else going on.

Also his girlfriend looks like the result of Shrek drunkenly hate fucking a snapping turtle.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Dude is a sperg, and people who stroke his ego or think this dude achieved anything are beyond exceptional. He made a video just to ride Phil's coattails and get attention because he has nothing else going on.

Also his girlfriend looks like the result of Shrek drunkenly hate fucking a snapping turtle.
I'm pretty sure he's lying on many of the things he's claiming, too. But, whatever. He shit on Phil, so yay.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net

Honestly his video was cringe. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Either he was looking to ride DSP's coat tails or he got an inflated ego and thought Phil was talking about him. Either way it's pathetic and I give him no props. The only news his video brought was that DSP met more than one underage fan who was influenced by him who later grew to hate his guts.

Last edited:
Tags
None