Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
David here knew no one wanted to read his book though, it's why he gave away free copies so it looked like he had a best seller on DrivethruRPG. It's really no different than some authors who will buy literal thousands of copies to their book to get a boost on sales and then give away the copies to charity and schools since they can claim it on their taxes.

Another idiot who doesn't understand Marxism. Did Americans ever learn about the USSR? We did in grade 3 or 4.

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
Dave explains how to role play sexy times in his trash game.
View attachment 1211542
"If you don't want me to graphically describe the analingus my black transabled otherkin gives a fat trucker, you're racist!"
Sex and violence are two different things, David. Most people inherently see sex as something very personal and intimate, and very few are willing to casually talk about it in explicit detail. If you really want to engage in scatalogical behavior, find a group of people who are comfortable with it; and don't try this confrontational guilt-tripping shit to make people accede to your demands.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
"If you don't want me to graphically describe the analingus my black transabled otherkin gives a fat trucker, you're racist!"
Sex and violence are two different things, David. Most people inherently see sex as something very personal and intimate, and very few are willing to casually talk about it in explicit detail. If you really want to engage in scatalogical behavior, find a group of people who are comfortable with it; and don't try this confrontational guilt-tripping shit to make people accede to your demands.
On top of that, I don't know about HIS tabletop sessions, but in the ones I play the violence isn't usually described it GRAPHIC DETAIL. There's a difference between "you cut off the goblin's head" and "you cut off the goblin's head, the neck exploding into a shower of gore and bodily fluids, spraying you with blood... (etc, etc)". I wouldn't want to play a tabletop session with gore fetishists any more than I'd want to play a session with sexual deviants who inject their sexual deviance into the game.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
On top of that, I don't know about HIS tabletop sessions, but in the ones I play the violence isn't usually described it GRAPHIC DETAIL. There's a difference between "you cut off the goblin's head" and "you cut off the goblin's head, the neck exploding into a shower of gore and bodily fluids, spraying you with blood... (etc, etc)". I wouldn't want to play a tabletop session with gore fetishists any more than I'd want to play a session with sexual deviants who inject their sexual deviance into the game.
Mine are usually like that, but only on critical hits. D&D 3.5 was extra gory if you did the old exploding crit rules where you keep rolling 20's to see how successful you were (usually three 20's in a row). There were also rules for exploding fumbles to see how badly you fucked up.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bernie will never get the presidency and chances are that David Hill was never raped in his life.

Unless something happened in his childhood that we don't know about, this is yet another case of Dave projecting harder than an IMAX multiplex.

Seriously, the only way an aggressive male brute like David Hill will ever get raped is if he gets busted for sex crimes and finds himself in Gen Pop instead of protective custody.

• Agree
Reactions: Wallace

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone raped David? This is news anyone heard about this before?
He's probably making up bullshit to further his whole "poor oppressed trans woman" schtick.

This is the same guy who very publicly cut his mother completely out of his life in an extremely vitriolic and hateful way because she dared to express concern over his mental well-being during his unhinged online rants about Cyberpunk 2077, which was also close to the time the Castle Rock shooting in Colorado happened.

I'm not sure when karma will fully pay back Dave, but it won't be pretty when it happens. Call it a hunch, but I think there's some really fucked-up horrorcow shit going on with him that we don't fully know about yet.

He really does give off that vibe of a deranged abuser hiding behind wokeness, and unlike the bearded egg male feminists such as MovieBob, Jake Alley, or Andrew Dobson, he's not so transparently pathetic to be completely ineffectual and only guilty of online rants and SJW hot takes. Especially considering he's just functional enough (or at least was at one point) to get a wife and kids.

Now that he no longer lives in Japan, I would not be surprised if his wife or oldest kid might drop some major truth bombs about Dave in the near future, especially once the COVID-19 related restrictions where he lives are finally loosened.

Tags
None