Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I think there is a difference between diddling a 14 year old and a 17 year old, but yes my dad did boink a 17 a year old girl from my highschool pre trans, after that he went straight black guys. still either way you slice it degenerate and its degenerate that you hide you autogynophilia behind ScIeNcE and try and co-op your self induced delusion and make it seem like being trans is just as valid as being a woman with an actual vagoo. please do the world a favor, and get the damn stink ditch carved in already, remove yourself from the gene pool.

No not really 14 or 17 is still under the age of consent. now the switch to guys had to be there SO.... Let me ask you before he went and molested an underage girl did you ever wake up with black paint on your face with puddles of white sticky daddy spooge all over your face and a strange salty pissy taste in your mouth? I F YES is the answer then Daddies been there and unloaded all over your face and in your mouth. And if that is the case well then daddy is not only a pedophile but into GAY incest with his little underage femboy son. And by your ailing mother do you mean when she tries to get up it sets off massive earthquakes on the other side of the world. IF that is the case well then i can see why he pedoed out and went full cock sucking troon on you. Can you imagine the horror of walking into a grungy shit hole with a fat cow flattening out a giant couch for 5 people under the extreme tonnage spreading its haunches and screaming lick my gunt. That would drive any sane man into a baloney pony sucking troon fake any day.
I swear Dee lives in your head, rent free.
Yes but it is really small in there. and expansion is out of the question so i have to move to a bigger skull.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
No not really 14 or 17 is still under the age of consent. now the switch to guys had to be there SO.... Let me ask you before he went and molested an underage girl did you ever wake up with black paint on your face with puddles of white sticky daddy spooge all over your face and a strange salty pissy taste in your mouth? I F YES is the answer then Daddies been there and unloaded all over your face and in your mouth. And if that is the case well then daddy is not only a pedophile but into GAY incest with his little underage femboy son. And by your ailing mother do you mean when she tries to get up it sets off massive earthquakes on the other side of the world. IF that is the case well then i can see why he pedoed out and went full cock sucking troon on you. Can you imagine the horror of walking into a grungy shit hole with a fat cow flattening out a giant couch for 5 people under the extreme tonnage spreading its haunches and screaming lick my gunt. That would drive any sane man into a baloney pony sucking troon fake any day.

Yes but it is really small in there. and expansion is out of the question so i have to move to a bigger skull.
You know your a fucking cunt dee, he never diddled his own kids just carried on an affair with one of my class mates before going full troon. my mom died of cancer and wasted away you faggot, her kidneys where failing too, so between chemo and dialysis she couldn't hold anything down. its like you troons act like cunts, and the get all suprised pikachu when no one wants to accept your delusion. All this identifying as genuine real woman and trying to claim sister ship and then act like this the minute a reall woman refuses to buy your shit. my dad is going full track to tommy tooter, your acting like a vicious cunt because I refuse to accept your identity, and you wonder why I refuse to accept you as a valid woman trans or otherwise?
I don't even fucking get this whole YoU mUsT VaLiDaTe my delusion, if you identify as a woman, and you perceive it to be valid, then why the fuck you got to demand society to validate you? you are aware thats its unhealthy to base your validation on others, especially when its just some faggot on the net, I personally derive enjoyment at making you ree, and watching you sperg after I tell you daily your not a woman is amusement enought. ngl seek help dee, because its obivious by your endless tirades over when I say your not a woman, that you have low self esteem and base your validation on others especially anon faggots on the net.

Zelos Wilder

We're all in one place A generation lost in space
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know your a fucking cunt dee, he never diddled his own kids just carried on an affair with one of my class mates before going full troon. my mom died of cancer and wasted away you faggot, her kidneys where failing too, so between chemo and dialysis she couldn't hold anything down. its like you troons act like cunts, and the get all suprised pikachu when no one wants to accept your delusion. All this identifying as genuine real woman and trying to claim sister ship and then act like this the minute a reall woman refuses to buy your shit. my dad is going full track to tommy tooter, your acting like a vicious cunt because I refuse to accept your identity, and you wonder why I refuse to accept you as a valid woman trans or otherwise?
I don't even fucking get this whole YoU mUsT VaLiDaTe my delusion, if you identify as a woman, and you perceive it to be valid, then why the fuck you got to demand society to validate you? you are aware thats its unhealthy to base your validation on others, especially when its just some faggot on the net, I personally derive enjoyment at making you ree, and watching you sperg after I tell you daily your not a woman is amusement enought. ngl seek help dee, because its obivious by your endless tirades over when I say your not a woman, that you have low self esteem and base your validation on others especially anon faggots on the net.
Why are you so fucking stupid and annoying you have me actually defending Dee?

Just shut the fuck up and calm down.

Geralt of Rivia

Balls deep in sorceresses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dd6296ce8cc534debb781dc617868c93.jpg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any chance you can take this to the DMs? You’re really not saying anything new at this point. I’m not clear what you want from the conversation.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Aw poor kid troon boy is upset. Get it in that dimwitted head. I need no validation. It is medical fact that trans kids start young and never grow out of it. It is a neurological condition where the brain stays in the female form from early gestation. while the body due to genetics becomes male. albeit a peridium where the brain and body goes into opposite directions causing dysphoria unless physically treated by full transition.

Now as for your problem well Daddy got tired of old bag fatass who laid around on the couch with that flopping sagging old cancer riddled body until it puked itself thin and died off. So is the life of a brother sister set of ilncest lovers i guess. So i guess your gross deranged daddy had a lust for the big dark meaty man meat and i am sure he practiced his perversion on you while you slept do get that tommy tooter men like old man shits himself and your daddy of deranged deviant acts being a sister fucker for so many years probably shot spooge in your mouth many a night as you were passed out from the pill daddy slipped into your dinner sippy cup of milk. that probably had a few squirts of man milk as well.
LOL go on kid keep sperging your gay sissy ass off you will end up just like daddy one day. in a tommy tooter dress slobbering on knobs while men pat your head saying ( that is a good sissy. )
Why are you so fucking stupid and annoying you have me actually defending Dee?

Just shut the fuck up and calm down.
You do not have to defend me i need no special army I do not do this to cry I do so to bring out the sperg in the lolcow that just needs a bit of coaxing to bring out the milk for that first time. Little pedoboy is a new cow that yet to be collared with the POI tag. And well i did sperg for a while but unlike a cow I learn and listen to those much more in tune than i am.

The KF legends Feline Dark Mage AnOmous Sneasel Maricopa Big Bad Brat Broken Pussy all shaped me into who i am today. I have many i consider friends And value their input Tragi tran Stilgar of troon Easy peasy many many more.
I imagine anyone in the Price household had to deal with that.
No one does in my family at all. But that was a funny comment. Hial Mannerheim heir oburst Mannerheim.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Hial Mannerheim heir oburst Mannerheim.
Mannerheim was a Finland Swede, not a German. There's no need to speak what I'm guessing is meant to be German in an attempt to call me a Nazi.

Perkele, just look up where ”koti, uskonto ja isänmaa”, my custom title, comes from before you call me a German.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
Aw poor kid troon boy is upset. Get it in that dimwitted head. I need no validation. It is medical fact that trans kids start young and never grow out of it. It is a neurological condition where the brain stays in the female form from early gestation. while the body due to genetics becomes male. albeit a peridium where the brain and body goes into opposite directions causing dysphoria unless physically treated by full transition.

Now as for your problem well Daddy got tired of old bag fatass who laid around on the couch with that flopping sagging old cancer riddled body until it puked itself thin and died off. So is the life of a brother sister set of ilncest lovers i guess. So i guess your gross deranged daddy had a lust for the big dark meaty man meat and i am sure he practiced his perversion on you while you slept do get that tommy tooter men like old man shits himself and your daddy of deranged deviant acts being a sister fucker for so many years probably shot spooge in your mouth many a night as you were passed out from the pill daddy slipped into your dinner sippy cup of milk. that probably had a few squirts of man milk as well.
LOL go on kid keep sperging your gay sissy ass off you will end up just like daddy one day. in a tommy tooter dress slobbering on knobs while men pat your head saying ( that is a good sissy. )

You do not have to defend me i need no special army I do not do this to cry I do so to bring out the sperg in the lolcow that just needs a bit of coaxing to bring out the milk for that first time. Little pedoboy is a new cow that yet to be collared with the POI tag. And well i did sperg for a while but unlike a cow I learn and listen to those much more in tune than i am.

The KF legends Feline Dark Mage AnOmous Sneasel Maricopa Big Bad Brat Broken Pussy all shaped me into who i am today. I have many i consider friends And value their input Tragi tran Stilgar of troon Easy peasy many many more.

No one does in my family at all. But that was a funny comment. Hial Mannerheim heir oburst Mannerheim.
you literally tried to use kiwifarms as your personal army before because I said lol your not a woman, I posted screen caps to this thread, I got a random retard just posting retard cryptic shit on my profile. the whole point of me fucking with you is because 1. its cathartic, 2. it feels mighty damn good to kick the tranny. Tommy is too far gone mentally to understand his degeneracy but you have enough logical disacotiation to run and hide behind muh science, its funny and I enjoy making you sperg.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Mannerheim was a Finland Swede, not a German. There's no need to speak what I'm guessing is meant to be German in an attempt to call me a Nazi.

Perkele, just look up where ”koti, uskonto ja isänmaa”, my custom title, comes from before you call me a German.
It was a joke meant to amuse you and no i did not call you a Nazi.
is that because last time you went and cried to everyone that people were being mean to you and to come help, no one cared?
No i need no help or a personal army. I am a one trans wreaking machine. and troons hate me more than you due to the fact i am trans and i destroy them with ease. But i will show foolish hate and give others something to laugh about.

By the way, can anyone do me a favour and add me to whatever conversation Dave's currently sperging in?
I sure can but i do not sperg. I make fun of those who are idiots and can not see the difference.

I am well adept at setting off troons for a sperge fest and even have ran one or two off from KF and one from AMB who joined to defend tommy tooter.
you literally tried to use kiwifarms as your personal army before because I said lol your not a woman, I posted screen caps to this thread, I got a random retard just posting retard cryptic shit on my profile. the whole point of me fucking with you is because 1. its cathartic, 2. it feels mighty damn good to kick the tranny. Tommy is too far gone mentally to understand his degeneracy but you have enough logical disacotiation to run and hide behind muh science, its funny and I enjoy making you sperg.
No i did not and i do not sperg. and MUH SCIENCE? HA HA HA HA HA HA do get i took medical science in college. you 9th grade drop out due to daddy sucking off men while in a dirty hobo dress.

You see i do not need a personal army i am very capable of defending myself from idiocy. BUT you have daddy issues kid. Your dad is a child raping troon. so your daddy is a TOMMY TOOTER. that make you a Tommy tooter jr.

I do not run and hide behind science idiot i am a scientist. That is why there is a photo of me pre third transition with a 12 inch F10 Meade LX200 ACF GPS. As well as the fact i am a pre med biologist that went to college and in fact was the prodigy taking the top grade without notes reading the text nor studying for the major exam.

You have no clue to who i am. The Dead Big Al did seeing as he is USAF information officer. Even the FBI is frightened of the place that started my advanced education. Seeing as they contacted me about Chrissy Cantwell being close by. even then i needed no private army. even they once told not to look to far back or they will get flagged and someone will contact them and it would not be nice. when i said its name the only thing they said was WE UNDERSTAND and quickly hung up the phone. But then WRIGHT PATTERSON is a very very scary place.

Do not thing i need anyones help to defend my stance.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have no clue to who i am. The Dead Big Al did seeing as he is USAF information officer. Even the FBI is frightened of the place that started my advanced education. Seeing as they contacted me about Chrissy Cantwell being close by. even then i needed no private army. even they once told not to look to far back or they will get flagged and someone will contact them and it would not be nice. when i said its name the only thing they said was WE UNDERSTAND and quickly hung up the phone. But then WRIGHT PATTERSON is a very very scary place.
Ok Tommy Jr.....

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
I need no validation. It is medical fact that trans kids start young and never grow out of it. It is a neurological condition where the brain stays in the female form from early gestation. while the body due to genetics becomes male. albeit a peridium where the brain and body goes into opposite directions causing dysphoria unless physically treated by full transition.

You don't need to justify your mid-life crisis with pseudoscience. Like that chart with all the wojaks states, people like you should have just bought a sports car instead.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You don't need to justify your mid-life crisis with pseudoscience. Like that chart with all the wojaks states, people like you should have just bought a sports car instead.
LOL it is not pseudoscience. And my favorite field as nothing to do with biology actually but it is connected in a distant way. But i am more into Cosmology deep space gas and dust.

Nothing i say has any basis in fake pseudoscience it all has to be well peer reviewed and citations have to be complete.

That is a way to lose your scientific credibility.