Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

McSneaks

kiwifarms.net
Oh, look, Dee's discovered nihilism. Looking forward to him spamming Nietzsche quotes like an angsty ninth grader who's just read Also Sprach Zarathustra for the first time.

well it looks like you haven't discovered it yet. bruh.

one is called Also sprach Zarathustra: Ein Buch für Alle und Keinen the other Also Sprach Zarathustra that's actually not the same name

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You've made me appreciate an internet moderator, I've never been violated like that in my life.
Ok you have no idea about moderating nor do they. Nothing was a difficult at being a mod for MSN in the day. thousands of lobbies across several MSN pages. And in the end we lost the back web.

Something you now call the dark web. it is why you should stay away from it because it gave us your physical addresses as well as your full IPS information.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
it gave us... your full IPS information.
I see you graduated from the Chris Chan school of doxing
doxing.jpg

Grotesque Bushes

Null yeeted my spaghetti dog avatar
kiwifarms.net
Ok you have no idea about moderating nor do they. Nothing was a difficult at being a mod for MSN in the day. thousands of lobbies across several MSN pages. And in the end we lost the back web.

Something you now call the dark web. it is why you should stay away from it because it gave us your physical addresses as well as your full IPS information.
Is that a choose your own adventure post, or did you try and fail to convey a message?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Is that a choose your own adventure post, or did you try and fail to convey a message?
I was a level 3 admin for MSN. I was directly under [email protected] from 1997 till 2006. The admins here do not do anything really but thread ban POI who they do not know or care to know.

Now do get that fact. And being ignorant of science or any advanced medical condition does not give you the right to just make up your own diagnosis. You are not a medical professional nor are you able to say otherwise.

Do get objective facts to not care if you are ignorant of the facts it is still a fact regardless.

Lonewolf

kiwifarms.net
I was a level 3 admin for MSN. I was directly under [email protected] from 1997 till 2006. The admins here do not do anything really but thread ban POI who they do not know or care to know.

Now do get that fact. And being ignorant of science or any advanced medical condition does not give you the right to just make up your own diagnosis. You are not a medical professional nor are you able to say otherwise.

Do get objective facts to not care if you are ignorant of the facts it is still a fact regardless.
Seriously David, no one cares.
What is a fact is that you are male.

WinnieTheJew

Honey guzzling shekel collector.
kiwifarms.net
i own you

i own you both. keep raging at me, you foolish , mad woman and sycophantic sociopath.
The only things you own are the consequences of your depravities and 30 seconds of a stranger's time whenever one decides to swing by and laugh at the Barnum & Bailey's exhibit that is your life.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The only things you own are the consequences of your depravities and 30 seconds of a stranger's time whenever one decides to swing by and laugh at the Barnum & Bailey's exhibit that is your life.
what you believe to be "depravities" of mine deserving of consequences are entirely the sick fantasies of my toxic fan club.