Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
what you believe to be "depravities" of mine deserving of consequences are entirely the sick fantasies of my toxic fan club.
What we know is you raped a child and finger fucked a dog. That is straight out of your words. and Those words you keep repeating and trying to justify.

Now do get your Jew idiot tricks are not going to work here old man. Not with anyone. Same shit you used in the religotard fantasy with the believe this twisted account and let me make excuses. tactic.

Obvious facts You raped a child and a dog. No one here has but you.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
What we know is you raped a child and finger fucked a dog. That is straight out of your words. and Those words you keep repeating and trying to justify.

Now do get your Jew idiot tricks are not going to work here old man. Not with anyone. Same shit you used in the religotard fantasy with the believe this twisted account and let me make excuses. tactic.

Obvious facts You raped a child and a dog. No one here has but you.

Hehehehehe, the return to madness begins.

I look forwards to your inevitable spiral back to square one Dave-kun.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hmm I don't know It probably would be difficult seeing if it was a tom versus me well then I would be safe Toms leathal weapon is his sharts and well He can not aim that high up.
does your father know about all your pedophilic, zoophilic and coprophilic fantasies, Dave? You really are one sick fuck in denial projecting hard at me, you shit loving , baby raping dog fucker.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the fact of the matter is that i do not have such deviant thoughts. that is all your own fantasies you've projected at me out of your own utterly depraved digitally dumbed down vidiot gamer realities, fuck stain.
You have literally admitted to becoming aroused by a dog. Your attempts to deny things that you yourself have admitted over and over again are very funny to me.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
does your father know about all your pedophilic, zoophilic and coprophilic fantasies, Dave? You really are one sick fuck in denial projecting hard at me, you shit loving , baby raping dog fucker.
Lol Thomas do get teasing you about your perversions does not make one the same as you. You are a pedophile dog fucker. I have no fantasies. It is Dee Dee Thomas. And the best part is I am way more feminine than you.
I am an actual trans female whereas you are a fake.
the fact of the matter is that i do not have such deviant thoughts. that is all your own fantasies you've projected at me out of your own utterly depraved digitally dumbed down vidiot gamer realities, fuck stain.
Oh But you do Thomas That is why you get a boner over a dog. That is why you had your fingers stuffed up a female dogs crotch for so long. Not to mention at the first chance to rape a teen as an adult you did rape them and bragged about it.

And no one is projecting anything but you. Do get that there is lots of proof you bragged about the rape and buggery.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that you admit that anyone who asks you for pics is a male chaser. Are you finally coming around to the truth that you're a gross old man?
Listen closely princess fat planet. which you should have changed that name from Jupiter
To be princesHUMOUNGUS

But then again as huge as you are you do have your own gravity field and in all that mass not but 0,0000025% of it actual neural matter and of that matter only 0.0000000045% f it is actual grey matter.

So Now do get that fact mukbanging fool.

I am a trans female not a gross old man. That would be Thomas and your mother who also is a gross old man. And well that makes you an asshole baby.

Let me ask you this what is the one thing you and Thomas have in common? You both smell like shit.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Listen closely princess fat planet. which you should have changed that name from Jupiter
To be princesHUMOUNGUS

But then again as huge as you are you do have your own gravity field and in all that mass not but 0,0000025% of it actual neural matter and of that matter only 0.0000000045% f it is actual grey matter.

So Now do get that fact mukbanging fool.

I am a trans female not a gross old man. That would be Thomas and your mother who also is a gross old man. And well that makes you an asshole baby.

Let me ask you this what is the one thing you and Thomas have in common? You both smell like shit.
How come in all that bullshit you couldn’t just answer the question?