David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They were shocked i was even able to talk so shortly after the attack. They never expected me to regain my voice at all.
Right here is the quintessential lie. “They never expected me to...,” “He never figured I could...,” “they said I was a medical miracle...” and phrases like that are the red lights. They’re always some superhuman that defies anything normal people can do.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dumb ass @Dee Price sits here talking about pushing highs in music like there's not tenors and bass'. The octave range goes both ways you ignorant shitwaffle.
But that's not womanly enough!

Lol, I think ever since we schooled See in basic anatomy and basic technique, he shut his mouth. No doctor in hell is going to tell you " you have no 'adam's apple because you're a pretty, pretty princess"

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I think ever since we schooled See in basic anatomy and basic technique, he shut his mouth. No doctor in hell is going to tell you " you have no 'adam's apple because you're a pretty, pretty princess"
Yeah, especially because anyone who's taken even a basic bio class knows the adam's apple is just more pronounced in men. A person who says a woman doesn't have an adam's apple probably believes that men have one fewer rib.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
But that's not womanly enough!

Oh but i am very womanly see you do not know me in real life. But my friends do, and that is why people like my best friend call you idiots.

There is a few others here in town. They do not like me. See when i come around born females see the difference.

And now do know you have no clue what you are talking about. And someone that has known for 50 years has no need to worry especially when she has seen herself as a young woman.

So talk your shit because your opinion is useless.

Yeah, especially because anyone who's taken even a basic bio class knows the adam's apple is just more pronounced in men. A person who says a woman doesn't have an adam's apple probably believes that men have one fewer rib.
No it is not called the addams apple slow minded english major. They have another name for it. Do note the male's is called the addams apple due to the pronounced size that shows so well on males neck. But females Larynx is small and does not protrude from the neck like a males. and therefor she has no addams apple.

As in addam and eve the fucktard story from the book of fake. I mean the bible.

Of course, Dave would certainly never harass anyone. Oh wait

View attachment 726529
Mongo that is not harassing someone that moron put his opinion and then got owned and tried to make some issue out of it.

As do you when proven wrong, Lets face it you are a dipshit. By the way you should have seen the private message between me and a KF admin telling them i was out making more shit for you to find and whine about.

I am sure you know their name Yawning Sneasel.

Well now here it is lol. Sneasel just like i said

nipples has nothing better to do all day than try to dig shit up on me. He is a waste of air.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No it is not called the addams apple slow minded english major. They have another name for it. Do note the male's is called the addams apple due to the pronounced size that shows so well on males neck. But females Larynx is small and does not protrude from the neck like a males. and therefor she has no addams apple.
Quit back tracking after we provided the same information for you, faggot. You uneducated, illiterate mongoloid. You look and act nothing like a woman. You have a neck like Barney Rubble and hair that looks like a cheap, party city wig.

See when i come around born females see the difference.
English isn't even my first language, yet I can understand and write it better than you, an illiterate shit stain

Oscar Wildean

You're a daisy if you do. ;)
kiwifarms.net
Dumb ass @Dee Price sits here talking about pushing highs in music like there's not tenors and bass'. The octave range goes both ways you ignorant shitwaffle.
Very true. Layne Staley was able to sing high and low. That's how I know it goes both ways.

By the way you should have seen the private message between me and a KF admin telling them i was out making more shit for you to find and whine about.

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh but i am very womanly see you do not know me in real life. But my friends do, and that is why people like my best friend call you idiots.
I pretty sure all your 'friends' play along to shut you up.
There is a few others here in town. They do not like me. See when i come around born females see the difference.
You seem like the kind of guy to wander into the ladies room, rip a loud ass fart and then wonder why none of them are laughing. Then you buy a tampon and shove it up your ass to stop the rectal bleeding after your black Daddy made you his bitch again.
And now do know you have no clue what you are talking about. And someone that has known for 50 years has no need to worry especially when she has seen herself as a young woman.
And yet you come her to validate yourself to complete strangers. Funny how that works.
If their opinion didn't matter then why are you responding to it?

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

As in addam and eve the fucktard story from the book of fake. I mean the bible.

Mongo that is not harassing someone that moron put his opinion and then got owned and tried to make some issue out of it.

As do you when proven wrong, Lets face it you are a dipshit. By the way you should have seen the private message between me and a KF admin telling them i was out making more shit for you to find and whine about.

I am sure you know their name Yawning Sneasel.

Well now here it is lol. Sneasel just like i said

nipples has nothing better to do all day than try to dig shit up on me. He is a waste of air.
#triggered

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I pretty sure all your 'friends' play along to shut you up.

You seem like the kind of guy to wander into the ladies room, rip a loud ass fart and then wonder why none of them are laughing. Then you buy a tampon and shove it up your ass to stop the rectal bleeding after your black Daddy made you his bitch again.

And yet you come her to validate yourself to complete strangers. Funny how that works.

If their opinion didn't matter then why are you responding to it?
Wrong on all counts ree ree. None of my friend play along. Not to mention while not transitioned, it was made very obvious i was always taken to be feminine.

And i am the kind of female that goes in a ladies room with her grandchild and child.

I do not need to validate myself mongo. Last time i came here was just to tell the slow where i was. Why you do not see posting so much outside of what you see here.

As slow as you are, you have yet to realize this. You can see other threads. But yet can not add the full picture up.

Note the drop to only a few of you. What happened to the rest? Where did they go and why? Answers you may never figure out but then i would not expect you to be able too.

One knows but is still a moron, Mariposa But then there is autisticmo So make that two.

Best last time they had autisticmo blubbering about leaving and not coming back.. Seem autistic is really a no friends loner with no where left to go.

Me you know why i came here. Meta tags. No other reason. So talk trash that person is going to defend themselves. It is a natural reaction.

So as i have stated so many times you are morons. and good practice at telling off ree's.

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
Stupid you are in no way more intelligent. You are in fact very far below me in intelligence. You can try to make believe you are more intelligent but that facts state a very different conclusion.
This needs to go in random_text.txt

Whatever hurry up and try to sue/kill Null already so I can laugh at you again.
Null : NO MAN CAN HARM THE FARMS
David : I AM NO MAN!

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wrong on all counts ree ree. None of my friend play along. Not to mention while not transitioned, it was made very obvious i was always taken to be feminine.

And i am the kind of female that goes in a ladies room with her grandchild and child.

I do not need to validate myself mongo. Last time i came here was just to tell the slow where i was. Why you do not see posting so much outside of what you see here.

As slow as you are, you have yet to realize this. You can see other threads. But yet can not add the full picture up.

Note the drop to only a few of you. What happened to the rest? Where did they go and why? Answers you may never figure out but then i would not expect you to be able too.

One knows but is still a moron, Mariposa But then there is autisticmo So make that two.

Best last time they had autisticmo blubbering about leaving and not coming back.. Seem autistic is really a no friends loner with no where left to go.

Me you know why i came here. Meta tags. No other reason. So talk trash that person is going to defend themselves. It is a natural reaction.

So as i have stated so many times you are morons. and good practice at telling off ree's.
'I dont kare what any you think now i will go into long tangent about how much i know care and how grate I am for it!'

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LifeguardHermit

Rip Houdini Knevil. You jumped the shark good budd
kiwifarms.net
what kind of troonery is this

@Dee Price Are you saying that at some point in your life, while you were an obese man, someone violently assaulted you, slit your throat, left you to die, yet somehow you survived and are able to talk now?

View attachment 723737

How recent was this? There's no scar of any kind in that picture. People have died from shaving accidents committed by professional barbers who use as little strength as is necessary to remove the hair and a slip can still kill the customer.

I apologize in advance if this story is real because I cannot imagine the horror of an attack like that, but this is an even more confusing/out of the blue story than normal. Coupled with your claim about singing...

A 5 octave range is not something anyone is born with naturally, even Mariah Carey, Sarah Brightman, Tarja Turunen trained for years and years to develop their famous ranges. Classical vocal training for males usually aims to get a very solid 2-2.5 octave range which is difficult and takes a great deal of time. This is especially difficult for males because they have to retrain a great deal after puberty, especially in terms of range. If what you meant is that your body could produce an extremely high falsetto, that is less uncommon but also less meaningful because hardly anyone sounds good in extended falsetto and no one wants to listen to that. One of the few exceptions is the comically flamboyant Vitas who became world-famous for this skill

Motherfucker, your ass couldn't even sing like Scott Weiland in his hey day.

Let alone a high octave range.
Soo much this.
Even jim gillette and halford/owens trained for years to reach and pass five octaves.

What a toolshed you are dee. Your lies compound your other lies

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
Awww, @Mariposa Electrique I think he has a crush on you!

You could choose any lie in the world but the one you came up with is you come back to neg-rate our posts? I swear I just had a stroke because of how stupid that is.
I dunno dude, my stock of worthless Internet points is running dangerously low. I'm mere decades away from running out completely.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino