David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, I made some predictions when I saw this pop up:
H3H3 Keemstar Content Five 0 Coming
1590091275367.png

I made the obvious ones, "YOUTUBE IS NOT A JOB GUYS" and him siding with whoever is the contrarian choice (you know the routine by now, "blah blah fuck em both, blah blah I'm on my side"):
Keemstar Gets Dropped By G Fuel | Why You Can't Blame H3H3
1590091963963.png

TLDR - He says you can't blame H3H3 for GFuel dropping Keem (he wasn't dropped, Keem distanced himself because H3 fans were doxing GFuel employees, but Stacks didn't bother to research that) and that this is just YouTube going back to business as usual.

Also, his grammar is getting progressively worse "QUESS WHOS BACK":
1590091577985.png

I cant wait to see our boy tell us how much of a bad guy Keem is, will be interesting considering MBA has done pretty much the exact same things:
  • Call someone a pedo: Check
  • Dox people on livestream: Check
  • Have a horrible take on Etika's suicide/mental health: Check

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure MBA was one of the losers in school who ridiculed other black kids for getting good grades and "talking white." He takes such pride in his manual labor/janitorial career and ignorance of basic English that I'll be surprised if his kids even get their GEDs.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure MBA was one of the losers in school who ridiculed other black kids for getting good grades and "talking white." He takes such pride in his manual labor/janitorial career and ignorance of basic English that I'll be surprised if his kids even get their GEDs.
Schoo, you're joking right? Only "schooling" he got was when he got his GED in prison. If his domestic partner is smart she'd leave with the kids so they can have a better life but given what we know, no one involved with him has an IQ higher than your typical low functioning autist.

• Feels
Reactions: Draza

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wew
1590108522590.png

1590108553896.png

The 12K sub channel is gone:
Before / After
1590108652636.png

He also said he is doing a video on MGTOWs which I am actually looking forward to. It is a topic that is literally impossible to fuck up so I'm genuinely curious if he can do it.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
wew
View attachment 1310535

View attachment 1310538

The 12K sub channel is gone:
Before / After
View attachment 1310541

He also said he is doing a video on MGTOWs which I am actually looking forward to. It is a topic that is literally impossible to fuck up so I'm genuinely curious if he can do it.
Why do we have to kill ourselves when this guy threatens to do it for us?

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
I thought David doesn’t visit this “gossip site for men”

He said he was done making videos on Tipster but makes multiple videos on him. He called Tipster a liar cause he made more Suzy videos but that’s what MBA is doing right now making more Tipster videos after saying he’s done...

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How curious:
1590250369357.png1590251259814.png1590251318909.png1590251343405.png1590251387313.png1590251425748.png

LMAO He's crying about his subs not supporting him right now. :story:
1590254632766.png

LoganMi34

kiwifarms.net
His new email address. [email protected]gmail.com

Oh boy, I made some predictions when I saw this pop up:
H3H3 Keemstar Content Five 0 Coming
View attachment 1309975

I made the obvious ones, "YOUTUBE IS NOT A JOB GUYS" and him siding with whoever is the contrarian choice (you know the routine by now, "blah blah fuck em both, blah blah I'm on my side"):
Keemstar Gets Dropped By G Fuel | Why You Can't Blame H3H3
View attachment 1310002

TLDR - He says you can't blame H3H3 for GFuel dropping Keem (he wasn't dropped, Keem distanced himself because H3 fans were doxing GFuel employees, but Stacks didn't bother to research that) and that this is just YouTube going back to business as usual.

Also, his grammar is getting progressively worse "QUESS WHOS BACK":
View attachment 1309995

I cant wait to see our boy tell us how much of a bad guy Keem is, will be interesting considering MBA has done pretty much the exact same things:
  • Call someone a pedo: Check
  • Dox people on livestream: Check
  • Have a horrible take on Etika's suicide/mental health: Check
The video is been deleted

• Late
  • Dumb
Reactions: damian and Draza

SkyJin24

kiwifarms.net
The video is been deleted
There's an "edit" option, you know...

Anyway.
CDBE8EDC-1545-4B76-B66B-1DAB68EC6CF1.jpeg
I don't know about you folks, but I think he means it, he's never lied before, am I right?

Also wasn't this guy posting here at one point? His typing on YouTube is far more coherent than I remember it being here.
BA3C3D43-454D-455B-83DA-9ED3915632F8.jpeg9FE9C6BC-244D-463F-878A-43DE7F23B3A5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Draza