Votes: 360 54.1%

• Total voters

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
More revelations from the comedian

View attachment 1312221
archive
MAKE THEM LOVE ME JANNY JOSH! DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND I WAS FUCKING PROM KING!? I FUCK CHICKS IN A MANSION IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS!

For fuck sakes Dax really needs to get a grip. We've talked about how he's a fake chad who got plastic surgery to look less like a jew. Imagine if people were really putting effort into trolling this guy? I don't even understand what he is melting down about anymore, besides some quick jabs this shit has been over for almost a week. He's really embracing his cow status, imagine if we find the girlfriend really was a camwhore? Also those tweets sound like he actually did have the videos flagged for "offensive language/hate speech", what a turd.

Last edited:

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea who would ever say that we are not obsessing about Ecelebs. Ralph's thread is over 1k pages. Its sorta what we doooo. I'll take being TMZ. Sure why not. Why would that be a "burn" to anyone here? And who are these people "expecting better"? Expecting anything from a bunch of anon's online on a forum about autistically following exceptional individuals is fucking stupid.

Just take a moment and think if your life was in such pieces that you had to every morning check what some random nobodies said about you and the cope is so real you have to screenshot it and post it on twitter so that people who religiously attach their tongues to your nuts and would never say you did any wrong, can mend your broken ego. Pathetic and coming across as the last dying gasps of desperately flailing old man.

Is that this is perpetual entertainment for us and i hope you never stop, Dick. Because this is what we do and every time you reply your thread grows 3 pages like some exceptional version of Pinocchio

Last edited:

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
This dude really wakes up and first thing he does is check his kf thread and then spergs about it on twitter

This right here is why I said:

That said, it really doesn't matter if ol' Leatherface was a camgirl or not,
Dax, this shit you're doing? It's way, way more embarrassing than your girlfriend being a camwhore. Even more embarrassing than being proud of being in a "relationship" (lol) with the leatherfaced, tranny-lookin ass sloppy seconds of a balding cuck Armenian.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's incredibly easy to fake for starters, even if it is true it's not proof that Maria Venezuela was a cam girl, it's proof that Asterios (unfunny faggot) said she was a cam girl. Anyone who takes asterios at his word is exceptional.
Or Asterios didn't even say that. Also Dick kind of jumped on that really quick like it was somehow a win for him so I'd have to say without some actual evidence it might just be bullshit. Either Asterios was wrong or that wasn't even Asterios.

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
Or Asterios didn't even say that. Also Dick kind of jumped on that really quick like it was somehow a win for him so I'd have to say without some actual evidence it might just be bullshit. Either Asterios was wrong or that wasn't even Asterios.
Seeing how all of the people involved in this are overflowing with bile for each other, especially that PodAwful guy and he has already shown how he tries to gayop shit to get people to bite on their re;tarded revenge plot against Dick. I see how this can be another one of those gayops. But then again. Who knows at this point. I'm not buying stock in it before we find anything actually backing the "HulaGirl" is a cam whore theory. Him seething about it is pretty funny tho.

• Agree
Reactions: Kenobi and Unog

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's not correct. Your link is dumb, Dick specifically gives all people in his life nick names. Korean passanger, 80's girl, Mr. Velvet. etc.
That has kind of a cult leader vibe to it.

It's interesting to see the cope that he seeks/receives has morphed into a sort of motherly guilt trip: "I expect better from @AnOminous", or "Kiwi farms is kinda turning into reset era". It's akin to, "Honey, I'm not mad. I'm disappointed." See Dax, the problem is we don't care what you think of the Farms. We want you to join us here rather than lament from your gilded cage. Perhaps we should compete to see who can get screencapped next.
Yeah, well, that may have been slightly unfair but shit on every side is getting flagged. Third-party shit-stirrers? Maybe. He's certainly made a bunch of noises about how unhappy he is about the thread and how he knows Null. Why? Why is that relevant? What meaning is that supposed to convey?

porsalin5

kiwifarms.net
That has kind of a cult leader vibe to it.

Yeah, well, that may have been slightly unfair but shit on every side is getting flagged. Third-party shit-stirrers? Maybe. He's certainly made a bunch of noises about how unhappy he is about the thread and how he knows Null. Why? Why is that relevant? What meaning is that supposed to convey?
It's most likely some of Dick's retarded fans, not Dick himself.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't get why comparing us to the most trustworthy mainstream news outlet available (his own words) would be an insult?

It's like some kind of weird Freudian slip.
A lot of bullshit gets posted here, but it generally gets corrected fairly quickly, even if there are some weird ones (like Barb having a reverse mortgage on the house) that keep popping up over and over again. Every thread seems to have at least one "no that didn't happen" thing that people keep saying anyway.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
A lot of bullshit gets posted here, but it generally gets corrected fairly quickly, even if there are some weird ones (like Barb having a reverse mortgage on the house) that keep popping up over and over again. Every thread seems to have at least one "no that didn't happen" thing that people keep saying anyway.
Grim reminder that a fair whack of people still don't believe that Jim's dox was legit because of how fucking hard PTP fucked up the drop with their autistic games.

I still remember just how furious Null was in chat when that went down.

Tryphaena

Rex cries after he ejaculates
kiwifarms.net
He really should just go ahead and sign up here. It's a perfect format, Dax. We know you can't think on your feet. You'll have ample time to proofread and edit those hot one liners. You can even upload clips of your silly and totally random Family Guy voices to own us. The possibilities are endless! Or you can just keep showing how not mad you are via screencaps and having your handmaids on Twitter tell you that they still think you're cool.