Votes: 274 41.1%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 360 54.1%

• Total voters

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Null mentioned Dick's sperging briefly on stream
Janny Joosh is right: the 'rona's turning everyone exceptional. I don't know how much of this is true, but I heard LA's due for another three months of lockdown. If so, this thread will guaranteed provide me with quality entertainment through the Summer.

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
Found an old archive of Dax's myspace page. Apparently he dressed up like Ace Ventura for his birthday.
//www.myspace.com/daxer
great find! Myspace and Friendster really fucked the internet archaeologists by not at least giving the data and pages to some website.

the amount of gen-x and millenials who's lolcow and autism moments are perfectly gone because of that is huge. same with the comment sections wiped from tons of articles.

Dax is 100% the sort of vain faggot that would have gone all out on his page. Also were people still doing Ace Ventura shit that late into the 90s? its sort of sad. imagine still dressing up like borat now.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Found an old archive of Dax's myspace page. Apparently he dressed up like Ace Ventura for his birthday.
View attachment 1312564
http://www.myspace.com/daxer
It was pretty good actually. He had the mannerisms of the character down too. Also Ace Ventura wasn't exactly ancient, it came out in 1994.

Acting as an antisemite isn't cool anymore? :(
Well, according to Sacha Baron-Cohen, it wasn't anti-Semitic for him to sing "Throw the Jew Down the Well" but if you thought it was funny you're anti-Semitic.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Also were people still doing Ace Ventura shit that late into the 90s? its sort of sad. imagine still dressing up like borat now.
It was pretty good actually. He had the mannerisms of the character down too. Also Ace Ventura wasn't exactly ancient, it came out in 1994.
I'll give one to Dax on this, before the internet really took off cultural icons/cornerstones/landmarks (whatever else you want to call them) didn't go through the blisteringly fast cycles in the public consciousness that they do nowadays. It wouldn't have been/wasn't considered "old" until a bit into the early 2000's.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to see the cope that he seeks/receives has morphed into a sort of motherly guilt trip: "I expect better from @AnOminous", or "Kiwi farms is kinda turning into reset era".
Why would anyone expect better of AnOminous, someone with an above-average hatred of e-celebs? If the revolution happens and e-celebs end up being guillotined along with the real celebs, he'd be the guy keeping the blade sharp and making sure the machine didn't get gummed up with gore.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
I agree and I don't think dressing up as a character (even it's ace ventura) for a party is a big deal.
Yeah, it's not anywhere near as embarrassing as a cow obsessively reading their thread and fuming about it on Twitter.

Also, that was pre The Number 23, Carey hadn't completely fucked his career and public image yet.

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
Who dresses up (with other people) on their birthday? More likely it was Halloween and most halloween costumes aren't that great.
View attachment 1312779 View attachment 1312780

Mirror selfies and eyebrow piercings on the other hand are an unforgivable offense.
Mind you, this motherfucker was like 25+ when he got that piercing and bleeched his hair, this isn't some college mistake.
Costume parties are a common thing.

Also he looks like he was trying to join a boyband lol
yeah if you're a woman or a fag costume parties are a thing.

Also from the pictures we're seeing its way easier to see how all his friends knew Men are better than women was a "satirical" work

the amount of gen-x and millenials who's lolcow and autism moments are perfectly gone because of that is huge. same with the comment sections wiped from tons of articles.
Case in point Doja Cat, if she was born a decade earlier, her "white man's whore" "i love getting fucked by white guys calling me a dirty nigger" "i roleplay as a slave" bullshit wouldn't have ever come to light, just like AOC's never will.

And Another Thing.....

How is no one going through Dick's old improv vids and mocking him, just from what i'm seeing he's got a lot of shit to use to belittle and mock him for/

Last edited:

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net