Dramacow Dayton HyperNova / Earl Shultz / Cade Dorian Paradoxa / Earl David Shultz / th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 - Autist Psycho Tranny Who Screams at and Beats Family on YouTube; Steals Money from them for Queer Boutique; Believes that he's Engaged to Christina Ricci

When will Earl finally get kicked out?

• Total voters

Colmerry

Diversity is my strength, autism is my superpower.
kiwifarms.net

"It's called fashion sweaty"
Earl Shultz (Chosen name: Cade Dorian Paradoxa, better known as Dayton HyperNova) is a manipulative musician, music video producer, and self-proclaimed "pseudo-narcissist" tranny with a DUI who got popular from episode 365 of Revenge of the Cis. Earl frequently uploads YouTube (Archive) videos of him screaming at family members and being manipulative to get his way (and failing), both in public and in private.
Near-daily vlogs of him screaming at family - what he's best known for
Earl is most well known for the videos where he's stalking, harassing, and occasionally assaulting family members - particularly his brother, Sherman, who I'll be discussing more in-depth at the end.
Sherman claims Earl is "autistic", "retar.ded", and "psychotic", but Earl and his family say that's not true (doubt)
Admits to hitting Sherman in provocation after lying and saying Sherman was gaslighting him:
He also complains about family on other social media, mainly Instagram and Facebook. He sets a lot of his Facebook (Archive) complaints to friends-only, but then reposts them publicly to Instagram (See attached files for archive) because he lives in an oppressive transphobic homestead.

His responses to hate
Ever since Earl became a popular lolcow, he's been subject to lots of hate, A-Logging, trolling, and just plain ol' mockery, to which he has responded to a lot of times. He even blames the worsening of his skin condition on "online harassment" (and Sherman too).

If you want to see more of him reacting to hate, go to his Facebook, or Instagram.

If you're wondering what the fuck is wrong with his skin, it's psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis:
Sweeping a giant pile of dead skin cells:
Showing off his body:
It's a pretty severe case because he never showers; starves himself - and when he does eat - it's junk that's bad for your skin like frozen burritos. He's also on medication, but complains about not getting proper treatment from doctors, and that's mainly because he's too lazy to go to the doctor.
Stealing money for failing business venture and manifesto
He's also a businessman with the very ambitious goal of opening a boutique that gives away free shit by the end of Summer or else he'll kill himself.

Currently, Earl has set up a GoFundMe (Archive) with his friend Sid Christiansen (not very important to the story to my knowledge), for his future "retro&futuristic shockrock boutique to double as band venues", called "Scream Queen's Free Boutique" which is currently standing at a whopping 0 funders. Earl is constantly trying to hype it up on Facebook, Twitter, and his manifesto (shown at bottom of section). According to his manifesto, he invested $10k of his own money into this (although, the number changes frequently. Sometimes its $10k, somtimes it's $750), but it's more likely that most of this money was his parent's and not his own since he recorded his freak-out when his parents told him to stop using their credit card to buy fashion items.

It should be noted that at this time, his parents were paying him $20/hr for household chores, and he considered this to be "under minimum wage". He also blamed his parents for neglecting him, only feeding him once a day, and not paying him enough to survive, but he still decides that stealing their money to invest in his boutique that will never come to reality instead of buying food is more important.

This is in direct contradiction with this post, where he states that he's intentionally starving himself so he can open his boutique:

He also says he'll kill himself if the boutique doesn't open by the end of the year:

I feel like this might drag on for a little bit, so I'm going to spoiler the rest:
The "business model" of this boutique is a free, optionally paid, membership that will give you free fashion items that will make anyone look like an IRL rejected Hirohiko Araki design.

He's also trying to make a DVD rental section for the boutique with his 1k+ DVD collection (this is the current year, btw, do video rental stores even exist anymore?):

Thinks his family thinks his idea is dumb because they're transphobic:

In 2013-2014, he had a previous business venture where he tried writing a "nanocyberpunk" book. To my knowledge, this book never came out and it's only legacy is Facebook posts.

O M N :: Ghostwritings of Cade Paradoxa (Archive)
He has a manifesto about his business ventures, specifically his boutique:

Transcription of what Earl said:
This Is My Story. I Am Cade Paradoxa, A Trans Person, "Shock Rock Fashion Dreamer", Aspirer, Survivor Of A Transphobic Broken Home. Scream Queen's Free Boutiques Creator:
M Y B I O: Cade Paradoxa, Fashion Freak, Writer, Punk Musician, Indie Filmmaker, Artist & Goddess Queer of Scream Queen's free fashion by free-or-paid membership: shock rock boutiques" starting in Ohio SCREAM QUEEN'S fashion combinations I'm opening in multiple cities in Ohio in 2019 & expanding to major cities everywhere after shops in Cincinnati, Dayton, & Columbus flourish by 2020. I invested $10,000 on my boutique stock & jewelry while living below minimum wage, starving on one meal a day, working as a housemaid for a deeply transphobic household of my religious parents while I suffered from a sever genetic anomaly passed down from my aunt called psoriasis & in correlated to stress, causing my skin to bleed involuntarily from stress factors embarassment bigotry from my family. Doctors often turn me away from effective treatments. Worst of all this, six years ago my older brother moved home a failed boxer and male chauvinistic issues in need of rehab with awful transphobia towards me & began beating me in front of our parents regularly... His way of "fixing" my trans way of dressing.

In the midst of his volatile behavior I recorded video of him often for documentation, staying to myself in my room & attic as I couldn't easily get out of that situation with my psoriasis bleeding daily & psoriatic arthritis ((correlated to psoriasis I've had since my teens)) at times leaving me debilitated in the joints of my feet, knees, hands, back, etc especially at its worst in cold climates.

After years of transphobic hatred & family violence to me, I knew I needed a life not working in a minimum wage trap, so I invested more than a year's income, while living on some savings to open a "Shock Rock" themed boutique that doubles as a music venue like Hard Rock Cafe for punk/goth/alternative women & the trans community. Scream Queen's emphasis is that it is a FREE boutique & assorted oddities novelty gifts shop that through membership ((free & paid membership options)) all fashion & gifts are given via points accumulating credit system on all instore purchases & music venue support. My shock rock boutiques will have used videos for classic horror & scifi movies, anime, shows, etc., to purchase or loan to add points for free fashion that will often be coveted high end styles appealing to women in lower to middle class range income who love glam & could never afford it otherwise! The potential to revolutionize the glam & fashion industry for everyone, including trans people, starts with Scream Queen's free boutiques in year 2020.

Scream Queen's has a twist on fashion sense and in the boutique on display are gothic "glam manniquins" I make from scratch called 'Devil Angeliques' adorning the shop space in a Holloween style with black angel wings & Marilyn Manson inspired goth glam on their faces. It will be a weird fashion bizarro world mashing up Victoria's Secret & Hot Topic with a novelty fun side to it like a Spencer's gift shop at the mall! I've invested in Rocky Horror style velvet red lips couch cushions, my "Venus Vixens" alien freak glam barbiedolls I design myself, Funko Pops, Furrybones ((Tim Burton inspired stuffed animals with very cutesy face paint style skull faces)) are all sorts of novelty gifts I have in the shop. Horror & SciFi movie posters & classic glamour & shock rock star posters cover the shop walls.

The live bands aspect of the shop has to do with my passion for music. I've started my own bands Xero X'oticas ((Marilyn Manson, Kurt Cobain/Nirvana)), Diaboliques And She Who Was No More ((Deftones, Siouxsie & The Banshees)), th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 ((The Mars Volta, Jimi Hendrix Experience but in dresses)), & Raven's Kink ((A gothic take on early protopunk bands like The Kinks, etc.)) I want to support local music in each of the cities I open a Scream Queen's & that's a particular wish for the business as well. As a filmmaker since 2012 I
have filmed digital static effect Rainbow Music Videos for live bands & have had YouTube channels: GemCityDiamonds ... StaticSublimeTV ... .. DaytonHyperNova .. I still dream to run a bigger Rainbow Music videos channel for 'underground' bands supporting LGBTQ causes. The past few years I have had a predevelopment phase a concept for parody animated shows about LGBTQ causes: shows parodying Bojack Horseman from the perspective of Princess Carolyn the ladycat co-star in the show if she were a genderqueer transwoman ((tentatively titled 'Queeny Softwhiskers')), and other shows such as a parody of'90s cartoon Daria from the perspective of her best friend Jane if Jane were a transgirl who loves gothic dresses fashion (('Sicken'd Sadden'd Grrrls')), etc. All of these shows will be in development upon affording production with Scream Queen's by year 2020.

Year 2020 I also want to begin filming LGBTQ "Horror Parody" indie movies of Wizard Of Oz, Suspiria ((1977 version..this was initially my concept as far back as 2013 during the first transphobic beatings I experienced at home)), Willy Wonka ((1971)), & 'Rocky Horror Joker Show' ((a mashup crossover I came up with in 2012 of the '70s classic Rocky Horror & The Dark Knight with a focus on the villains all being "out of the closet" & Batman being "in the closet", with FrankNFurter being a mashup of the Joker)) Scream Queen's will also be my chance to finance these indie production movies on a decent budget, while affording treatment of psoriasis for the first time in my life since being diagnosed in my early youth.

This Is My Story. Maybe I'll see you at my boutique Scream Queen's <3
Cosplays
He also frequently likes to cosplay, usually as his gay Joker x Frank-N-Furter OC that he mentioned in his manifesto.

Christina Ricci Love Quest
Earl is autisticly obsessed with Christina Ricci to the point where he was yelling at his father near midnight to drive him to Cincinnati just to meet her.
"I'm relevant to the era" :story: :story: :story:

A troll took advantage of the fact that he's obsessed with Ricci and got Earl to believe that she wants to run his boutique and star in one of the movies he mentions in his manifesto. He also believes Dr. Phil wants him on his show:

This troll took it to the next level and catfished Earl, and now he believes that him and Ricci are e-engaged:
He has tens of dozens of posts about Ricci, but I couldn't include all of them.
Sherman Shultz
Sherman is Earl's brother who believes that Obama is a Muslim conspiring with ISIS, and a prominent figure in Earl's videos, either being mentioned or making an appearance in almost every one. Sherman has gotten physical with Earl at times, but the extent of this is seems greatly exaggerated by Earl. Earl has even thrown a glass at Sherman in the video below, and Sherman was covered in blood and wine. Earl claims Sherman is a former boxer who got his ass beat in every match, although I can't say if this is true or not. Earl also frequently shames Sherman for being an alcoholic, even though he admitted to having a license suspension from a DUI in 2015.
Sherman covered in wine and blood:

Earl often films Sherman in his backyard, relaxing, without his knowledge while commentating on how horrible of a person he is. Earl does this to his parents too, but mostly Sherman.
He also secretly records conversations, like the Christina Ricci video proposal.
Dox & social media
Legal Name: Earl Shultz
Chosen Name: Cade Dorian Paradoxa
DoB: 01/13/1986
Address: 225 Otterbein Ave, Dayton OH 45406-4554

(He has so many social media accounts that I've probably missed a few. Twitter account is only a couple months old, so not too much content on there. Main Facebook account is open to anyone who has a Facebook.)
Email: [email protected]
(Very Active) Personal Facebook #1: Cade Dorian Paradoxa (Archive)
Personal Facebook #2 Cade Dorian Paradoxa (Archive)
Personal Facebook #3 Jack ParallAxis (Archive)
Music Video Facebook #1: Dayton HyperNova On Youtube (Archive)
Music Video Facebook #2: Cade Paradoxa Electric Filming Productions (Archive)
Band Facebook: @th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 (Archive)
Book Facebook: O M N :: Ghostwritings of Cade Paradoxa (Archive)
(Very Active) Instagram #1: @cadeparadoxa (See attached files for both Instagram archives, changed username from @cadeparadoxa_screamqueens2020)
Instagram #2: @rainbowgothflowershock
Band MySpace: Th3 Bl8ck M8sQu3r8d3 (Archive)
Patreon: Cade Paradoxa (Archive)
ReverbNation: TH3 BL8CK M8SQU3R8D3 (Archive)
Society6: Cade Paradoxa (Archive)
Twitter #1: @cade_2020 (Archive)
Twitter #2: @StaticSublimeTV (Archive)
(Very Active) YouTube Channel #1: Dayton HyperNova (Archive)
YouTube Channel #2: GemCityDiamonds (Archive)
YouTube Channel #3: StaticSublimeTV (Archive)
I would also like to give big thanks @Arm Pit Cream for providing tons of content, reviewing the OP, and finding his dox.

Attachments

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

Everyday I'm "J"-naming /watch?v=jiLJVRgp7nM
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earl is (probably) a schitzo and ridiculously manipulative. He constantly tries to create his own narrative with every fight and has excuses for everything. He's still having trauma from when Trump was elected in 2016.
Sherman isn't the best either as a 40yo man who refuses to get a job and pretends to be a "fight promoter/boxer" well being 6 years out from a job. Taking sides is gay.

Heres some sampling of how Earl acts on his Facebook and Instagram that he has family and friends(enablers) on, including telling his goth waifu, Christina Ricci, to check him out there:
sketch-1559511213506.png
sketch-1559630623242.png
Joker is omnisexual because Earl is omnisexual
sketch-1559630465428.png
sketch-1559630394142.png
sketch-1559631287055.png
sketch-1559631620182.png
#rickandmorty

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5:25 Earl admits to not even doing the one basic job he's paid 2x minimum wage to do
5:41 Sherman claims Earl refuses to go to the doctor (Earl doesn't deny this)
9:35 Sherman claims to be a fight promoter, nobody seems to be aware of this

Earl secretly and awkwardly recording his family eat in public

Recording his brother from the window and claiming psoriasis prevents him from getting a real job 5:10

Recording his family secretly at a family dinner, then lamenting how he couldn't document his sister being transphobic/bigoted towards him

At the end claims that his father beats him to his mom to guilty her into giving him money and upon her going "what?" He runs away

Last edited:

Odie Esty

kiwifarms.net
I've watched a fair bit of the hypernova vids and one thing I've noticed about the schultz family is they're all emotionally stunted. None of them seem to know how to channel their emotions properly. Sherman seems to have shouting matches with himself in some of the videos and his parents are willfully ignorant and are prone to explode. In one video earl has an argument with his mother who says sherman never touched Earl, but when Earl points out he had to go to the hospital for a broken toe she shrugs it off. She doesn't explain it or counter it, she just ignores it. It's clear that the parents are from the generation who believed a problem unseen is a problem solved while the brothers crave conflict, and it's why the family is so dysfunctional. None of them know how to deal with the stress of their day to day life and take it out on each other.

This doesn't change the fact Earl is responsible for a great deal of this though. The steakhouse video is particularly damning because sherman and their father appear to be discussing politics amicably and enjoying themselves. When it's clear Earl didn't get what he wanted, he goads sherman and his family into a confrontation, ruining their good time. Sherman's an idiot for taking the bait, but Earl still reveals himself to be a major cause of the confrontations in his videos.

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 784798

Some of his patches have a clear center, much like a ringworm scab. It wouldn't surprise me if it turns out he also has a fungal infection due to general lack of self-care.
To me it looks more like Psoriasis pustulosa gravis Zumbusch and not like a fungal infection. Problem with auto immune disease's like this is that alcohol, gluten and stress can worsen the symptoms. I would highly advise him to seek medical treatment immediately and stay away from the bottle and everything containing gluten and also to reduce his stress levels.
Yeah, I know, that this won't happen.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
Earl's been a bit quiet on YouTube for a couple days, but he's still active on Instagram and Facebook. Currently he's still complaining about transphobia:
View attachment 784871
I cannot wait to see Earl flip shit on Facebook when he finds this thread :story:
But the dress NEVER fits well. The dress always looks like Buffalo Bill finally got his skin suit finished.

W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
Ever since Earl became a popular lolcow, he's been subject to lots of hate, A-Logging, trolling, and just plain ol' mockery, to which he has responded to a lot of times. He even blames the worsening of his skin condition on "online harassment" (and Sherman too).
How long after this thread went up do you think it will take before his skin condition is Kiwifarms' fault?

Arm Pit Cream

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To me it looks more like Psoriasis pustulosa gravis Zumbusch and not like a fungal infection. Problem with auto immune disease's like this is that alcohol, gluten and stress can worsen the symptoms. I would highly advise him to seek medical treatment immediately and stay away from the bottle and everything containing gluten and also to reduce his stress levels.
Yeah, I know, that this won't happen.
Well its a good thing Earl only eats 0.5-3 freezer burritos and drinks very regularly.
Screenshot_20190604-154351_Facebook.jpg
20190604_154435.jpg
https://youtu.be/iQG4I3x2o_Y here here he claims his parents are intentionally starving him, then corrects himself to say there is some stuff in the freezer.

It's to the point where I don't know how he couldn't figure out such an extreme diet is hurting his skin badly? He refuses to buy his own food unless he goes out by himself, and most of the time he still expects his rich accountant Mom to pay most of the time. The only consumable he buys for himself is wine.

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Well its a good thing Earl only eats 0.5-3 freezer burritos and drinks very regularly.
View attachment 785365
View attachment 785364
https://youtu.be/iQG4I3x2o_Y here here he claims his parents are intentionally starving him, then corrects himself to say there is some stuff in the freezer.

It's to the point where I don't know how he couldn't figure out such an extreme diet is hurting his skin badly? He refuses to buy his own food unless he goes out by himself, and most of the time he still expects his rich accountant Mom to pay most of the time. The only consumable he buys for himself is wine.
Most people don't know that gluten, stress and alcohol can worsen psioriasis, otoh, most people also don't know, that packing your pale white ass into the sunlight (aka leave the fucking basement, son) can help to some extent. Tbqf, I think this nutjob is a lost cause, I'll give him a few more years until he either pulls a Kurt Cobain or his health problems kill him.

Colmerry

Diversity is my strength, autism is my superpower.
kiwifarms.net
Most people don't know that gluten, stress and alcohol can worsen psioriasis
He does know that stress worsens psoriasis, but I don't know if he knows that gluten and alcohol worsens it too. His refusal to go see a dermatologist is fucking up his entire body. If he would just go to a doctor, they would probably tell him that he needs to change his diet. He does know that tanning helps too, he has a video of him tanning.