Dramacow Dayton HyperNova / Earl Shultz / Cade Dorian Paradoxa / Earl David Shultz / th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 - Autist Psycho Tranny Who Screams at and Beats Family on YouTube; Steals Money from them for Queer Boutique; Believes that he's Engaged to Christina Ricci

When will Earl finally get kicked out?

• Total voters

Mushroom Soup

https://youtu.be/b7Pez_Fu8Mc
kiwifarms.net
What are the chances that 100% of the clothes he's hoarded to sell are all in his size only? I don't see him being the kind of person who would buy something that he couldn't actually wear.
What kills me is how easy it is to sell clothing online nowadays. He could easily make some money with an eBay store, but nooooo, he has this boomer idea stuck in his head that people still shop at physical 'boutiques' (not to mention second-hand ones).

Cat_Piss_and_Vinegar

kiwifarms.net
My brother in law has psoriasis. He confirmed for me at least that when you have flare ups as frequently as Earl does, getting any kind of part time work outside the home is impossible. As the majority of jobs he qualifies for are retail, no manager is going to want him flaking on merchandise, food, etc.

Of course he also says the guy is causing 99% of his flare ups by instigating with his family, not eating, and all that. He also says that all the dead skin on the floor is a factor too.

Ricket

Your local egocentric police dick
kiwifarms.net
Of course he also says the guy is causing 99% of his flare ups by instigating with his family, not eating, and all that. He also says that all the dead skin on the floor is a factor too.
Why take care of your body and try to become independent whenever you can claim your no good transphobic brother and family beats you down because you started screaming in their face?
For real though, dude's the source of his own problem and he's never going to realize it until he dies as a human callus. I wouldn't be shocked if he, at least subconsciously, worsens his condition on purpose so he can be lazy and leach off his parents under the guise of being physically disabled.

Any way, he's crazy and I love him.

GemCityJackass

kiwifarms.net
I know / knew Earl in real life. We both grew up in Dayton. We shared a few mutual friends, and used to hang out occasionally about 10 years ago. I've been to his house, met his family, and know some stuff about him that I haven't seen mentioned here. I'm a little hesitant to go into a lot of detail, but I'll try to fill in where I can.

I had no idea Earl got this bad. I only just discovered he was on KiwiFarms after seeing someone made a YouTube video about him, and even then I didn't realize immediately the video was about Earl. When I used to see him semi-regularly he was definitely eccentric, but nowhere near like how he appears in these videos. If I had to guess, he probably has schizophrenia, and it did not fully manifest until after we'd drifted socially.

When I met Earl, he was actually introduced to me as Jack. It was obvious why. Each and every day he would go to somewhat significant lengths to dress in a costume, complete with plenty of eye makeup, as Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. He also adopted the character's affectations, both in speech and manner, although over time it seemed more like he was doing a caricaturized impression of Johnny Depp.

Earl absolutely hated being referred to by his given name. I'm not sure if that has changed, I doubt it has. It was explained to me that he had significant "identity issues," hence him spending years of his life dressing like Jack Sparrow. If he was trans back then I didn't know it at the time. He used to have a girlfriend who was actually pretty good looking. He had a lot of friends, and was popular with the hipster art crowd. He went to a specialized art high school that definitely not everyone could get into. I never knew what his "magnet" (artistic focus) was, though.

Although he had an obviously strange appearance and quirks, he was a generally mild-mannered, considerate person. It was actually kind of surreal having more-or-less "normal," occasionally even insightful conversations with a person who insisted on dressing like a pirate at all times. Although we didn't spend a ton of time together, especially one-on-one, Earl and I got along very well. He used to throw parties at his house occasionally. He rarely drank, although when he did, it would always be Manischewitz wine -- somewhat of an expensive drink for teens / early twenties in a poor suburb of Dayton. I remember him saying it was the only alcoholic drink he wasn't allergic to, which didn't really make a lot of sense to me, but I didn't question it, as even back then he had horrible psoriasis, so I figured it must have been related.

Eventually our social groups drifted apart, not for any particular reason I can recall, probably due to our age at the time, people going off to college, etc. I went years without seeing Earl. We were friends on Facebook, but I was never very active there, and I don't remember seeing him post anything particularly crazy or outrageous. I noticed years later that he had apparently unfriended me, although I don't know why, it could have just been because I was inactive.

The last time I saw Earl was maybe two years ago at a bar (coincidentally feet away from where the recent Dayton mass shooting kicked off). He looked visibly uncomfortable and more awkward than usual. He had a strange, stumbly gait. I think he may have been wearing a tutu, which is not as unusual as it might otherwise have been for someone not Earl, nor at this particular bar. We spoke briefly and it took a moment for him to recognize me. When he did, he made a very strange wide-eyed face, and said something like "Ah, yes, GemCityJackass! How are you? I remember you from the gilded age." I think it was something like that. Again, none of this seemed all that unusual for Earl, but it took him about 2 minutes to tell me he was thinking about killing himself. I was drinking a bit at the time, but I remember telling him I thought he should talk to someone, to which he just laughed and sang "triiiied iiiit!"

I also met his brother and sister a few times. His sister was sweet and intelligent and fun to talk to. His brother claimed to have been a champion MMA fighter in New York, which seemed a little unbelievable at the time, and I remember him going on about being a fight promoter even back then. I don't remember too much about him other than that.

Anyway, Earl is clearly not well. I never knew him to be a shitty human being, and I can only imagine if he's become one it's largely in part to years of untreated illness.

Ricket

kiwifarms.net
Anyway, Earl is clearly not well. I never knew him to be a shitty human being, and I can only imagine if he's become one it's largely in part to years of untreated illness.
It must be crazy surreal to see mental illness take over an old acquaintance. Thanks for your post, it does give us a bit more of a look into Earl.
I really do hope he finds the treatment he needs, both physically and mentally, it'd suck to have him end up like Terry Davis.

GemCityJackass

kiwifarms.net
It must be crazy surreal to see mental illness take over an old acquaintance. Thanks for your post, it does give us a bit more of a look into Earl.
I really do hope he finds the treatment he needs, both physically and mentally, it'd suck to have him end up like Terry Davis.
It is surreal and sad. On the one hand, I can't really blame people for gawking at the spectacle he's put on display, but it's hard to overstate what a dramatic shift his personality has apparently undergone. I also met his dad, very briefly, on one occasion, and he struck me as a very patient and kind person considering the circumstances -- a bunch of drunk kids had just torn up his house (not too bad, but still) and he laughed about it and drove some of them home.

I'm sure they've always had some problems, like every family, but they really did not seem so dysfunctional and unhappy as they do in these videos. Earl's mental illness has clearly deteriorated, and it's really a shame to see.

Sheriff of CWCville

THREAT ASSESSMENT: deadly force is authorized
kiwifarms.net
It is surreal and sad. On the one hand, I can't really blame people for gawking at the spectacle he's put on display, but it's hard to overstate what a dramatic shift his personality has apparently undergone. I also met his dad, very briefly, on one occasion, and he struck me as a very patient and kind person considering the circumstances -- a bunch of drunk kids had just torn up his house (not too bad, but still) and he laughed about it and drove some of them home.

I'm sure they've always had some problems, like every family, but they really did not seem so dysfunctional and unhappy as they do in these videos. Earl's mental illness has clearly deteriorated, and it's really a shame to see.
Could you go a little further into him dressing up / assuming the character of jack sparrow? Like did he ever explain it, and how did people not just clown him non stop? Also that helps the argument that he is obviously not “really” trans

The Weasel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
The fact that this person so repeatedly refers to themself as “a man in a dress,” “a man dressed as a woman,” or as being “in drag” makes me doubt they’re a “real” transwoman, because if they were they’d likely recoil from those types of descriptions. Whereas Hypernova says that sort of thing so frequently that it almost seems like he “gets off on it” in some way. Maybe sexual, but more likely just gratification from feeling “deviant,” “outside the mainstream,” etc, & thereby misunderstood, maligned, a victim of grave injustices, etc.
Anyone as high off of being a “victim” as this motherfucker would naturally want to be as near to the top of the “progressive stack” as possible, & so of course they’d jump on the tranny train.
This whole family is fuckin bizarre, the way they so readily erupt into enraged sperg-outs. And yet, despite how temperamental all of them seem to be, the fact that apparently they’ve not smashed this self-righteous little dingbat’s face in really says a lot for their ability to restrain themselves. Or maybe they instinctively realize Earl would fucking enjoy the extra victim-points afforded by an actual beating anyway.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
The fact that this person so repeatedly refers to themself as “a man in a dress,” “a man dressed as a woman,” or as being “in drag” makes me doubt they’re a “real” transwoman, because if they were they’d likely recoil from those types of descriptions. Whereas Hypernova says that sort of thing so frequently that it almost seems like he “gets off on it” in some way. Maybe sexual, but more likely just gratification from feeling “deviant,” “outside the mainstream,” etc, & thereby misunderstood, maligned, a victim of grave injustices, etc.
Anyone as high off of being a “victim” as this motherfucker would naturally want to be as near to the top of the “progressive stack” as possible, & so of course they’d jump on the tranny train.
This whole family is fuckin bizarre, the way they so readily erupt into enraged sperg-outs. And yet, despite how temperamental all of them seem to be, the fact that apparently they’ve not smashed this self-righteous little dingbat’s face in really says a lot for their ability to restrain themselves. Or maybe they instinctively realize Earl would fucking enjoy the extra victim-points afforded by an actual beating anyway.
He clearly has a provocation fetish because he's constantly going out of his way to instigate.
Maybe he gets off on the idea of triggering his "transphobic racist" family as a form of punishment for them being so "bigoted".

Last edited:

GemCityJackass

kiwifarms.net
Could you go a little further into him dressing up / assuming the character of jack sparrow? Like did he ever explain it, and how did people not just clown him non stop? Also that helps the argument that he is obviously not “really” trans
Obviously plenty of people made fun of Earl, but when I knew him it didn't really seem to phase him. He was also just generally very nice, so beyond the initial hazing you might expect from someone so strange, you would have to be kind of an asshole to keep harassing him, to the point where it would probably make you look bad.

Earl was simultaneously a weirdo and kind of "cool," at least in certain circles. He was an interesting and engaging enough person that his eccentricity was easy for a lot of people to overlook, myself included. He also surrounded himself with other strange, artistic types, which wasn't hard to do since he went to an exclusive art-focused high school.

I remember having a conversation with him one time where I asked something like "So why the pirate costume?" And I don't think he ever went into a lot of reasoning behind it. I think he just said it was more fun to be a pirate than a normal person. The thing about him having "identity issues" was something I heard from someone else, so I can't really elaborate on more than that. It was easy to interpret the Jack Sparrow thing as just the schtick of an eccentric art kid instead of some larger red flag that he had a major mental illness, and truthfully, that's all it might have been.

I don't know much about trans people or their issues. I don't have a lot of strong opinions about that subject. When I knew Earl, he seemed like an "anything goes" kind of person, and on the rare occasions he wasn't dressed like a pirate, it wasn't totally unusual for him to wear some women's clothes, but it wasn't like he dressed "in drag," since it didn't really match that aesthetic, and he would wear men's clothes at the same time. I don't think he identified as trans when I knew him, although trans identity wasn't as in the foreground of public discourse back then, so who knows?

As for whether Earl is a "real" trans person -- I think it's safe to say he's obviously playing some stuff up for attention, but it doesn't really seem accurate to portray him as just a lazy attention-seeking idiot using that label dishonestly, like I've seen some people assume. That would assume some kind of "normal" baseline. His paranoid delusions are completely out of control, and not at all like how he used to be when I knew him. It looks like it's affected pretty much other aspect of his life, including his family. If he is suffering from schizophrenia, for instance, I don't really know how much you can rightfully blame him for that. I'm not a psychologist, but I have interacted with a number of people who had schizoid disorders, and his behavior in those videos really seems to match.

FrozenFlame

kiwifarms.net
I just discovered this person and holy crap, I love it. It's hysterical seeing Earl get so amped up he is reduced to mindless screeching.

Part of me feels bad for the poor parents, but another part doesn't because they're clearly enablers.

He can't pay rent, surely? When I was younger and at home, cleaning the house was rent. He should be happy he gets paid 20 an hour.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Side note, but I noticed in the psoriasis picture in the OP, it looks like he copy/pasted part of lower back to exaggerate the psoriasis, or its a photo artifacting. Either way Earl is fucking gross and needs to take a shower.
View attachment 981443
That's clearly photoshopped and I'm not surprised he'd edit his psoriasis pictures to make it look worse.

Ricket

kiwifarms.net
Bitch needs some fucking lotion or something.

The fact that he tries to "tan" it away with a shitty blacklight as he showed in one of his videos makes me go a little mental as someone who has minor psoriasis.

Obviously plenty of people made fun of Earl, but when I knew him it didn't really seem to phase him. He was also just generally very nice, so beyond the initial hazing you might expect from someone so strange, you would have to be kind of an asshole to keep harassing him, to the point where it would probably make you look bad.

Earl was simultaneously a weirdo and kind of "cool," at least in certain circles. He was an interesting and engaging enough person that his eccentricity was easy for a lot of people to overlook, myself included. He also surrounded himself with other strange, artistic types, which wasn't hard to do since he went to an exclusive art-focused high school.

I remember having a conversation with him one time where I asked something like "So why the pirate costume?" And I don't think he ever went into a lot of reasoning behind it. I think he just said it was more fun to be a pirate than a normal person. The thing about him having "identity issues" was something I heard from someone else, so I can't really elaborate on more than that. It was easy to interpret the Jack Sparrow thing as just the schtick of an eccentric art kid instead of some larger red flag that he had a major mental illness, and truthfully, that's all it might have been.

I don't know much about trans people or their issues. I don't have a lot of strong opinions about that subject. When I knew Earl, he seemed like an "anything goes" kind of person, and on the rare occasions he wasn't dressed like a pirate, it wasn't totally unusual for him to wear some women's clothes, but it wasn't like he dressed "in drag," since it didn't really match that aesthetic, and he would wear men's clothes at the same time. I don't think he identified as trans when I knew him, although trans identity wasn't as in the foreground of public discourse back then, so who knows?

As for whether Earl is a "real" trans person -- I think it's safe to say he's obviously playing some stuff up for attention, but it doesn't really seem accurate to portray him as just a lazy attention-seeking idiot using that label dishonestly, like I've seen some people assume. That would assume some kind of "normal" baseline. His paranoid delusions are completely out of control, and not at all like how he used to be when I knew him. It looks like it's affected pretty much other aspect of his life, including his family. If he is suffering from schizophrenia, for instance, I don't really know how much you can rightfully blame him for that. I'm not a psychologist, but I have interacted with a number of people who had schizoid disorders, and his behavior in those videos really seems to match.
It's kinda sad that he used to be a pretty alright person, atleast from what you saw of him, before getting completely mind fucked with mental illness, which is genuinely unfortunate if what you say is true.

On the plus side though im :optimistic: we might have a decent cow here, especially as his condition deteriotes further:story:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino