Dramacow Dayton HyperNova / Earl Shultz / Cade Dorian Paradoxa / Earl David Shultz / th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 - Autist Psycho Tranny Who Screams at and Beats Family on YouTube; Steals Money from them for Queer Boutique; Believes that he's Engaged to Christina Ricci

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

When will Earl finally get kicked out?

• Total voters

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Was he really trying to self-publish books full of get rich quick schemes as an attempt at his own get rich quick scheme? That's one of the most Sisyphistic things I've ever seen. Even moreso than my own writing """"career"""".

Reactions: MadameMidlifeCrisis

Take Your Pills

The reason mental health has stigma
kiwifarms.net
This is fucking horrifying but so intriguing at the same time, this whole family is straight out of a horror movie. I can't wait to see how this progresses but I think there's a very high chance he blows his head off within a year or two.
Chances are, he very well might.
“41% of trans adults said they had attempted suicide, in one study. The same study found that 61% of trans people who were victims of physical assault had attempted suicide.
Lesbian, gay, and bisexual young people who come from families that reject or do not accept them are over 8x more likely to attempt suicide than those whose families accept them.
Each time an LGBTQ person is a victim of physical or verbal harassment or abuse, they become 2.5x more likely to hurt themselves.”
He seems to genuinely think of himself as trans (despite very few others thinking so), so I’d say this applies to him. He perceives himself as a victim of physical assault, is “rejected” by his family, and is often “attacked” by people on the internet. If these statistics apply to him too, he may be a ticking time bomb.

Found this weirdo on Daywave ; you can see a documentary on this waste of skin;. Enjoy!!

Youre so right; Sherman has some bad reviews on ripoff report, and music dish, and wrote a few books. he seems like a nice guy though LOL
This came up when I searched for his brother's supposed boxing name

There's probably lots of good stuff to be found

deadmermaid

Heavy Cream
kiwifarms.net
This is a breaking news alert from Dayton Hypernova!!!

Dayton's brother WHO IS OVER TWICE HER SIZE and BEATS HER DOWN when she is wearing MAKE-UP AND DRESSES and has PSORIASIS ALL OVER HER BODY has made a mess in the kitchen. She has to clean it up for LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE.

Hi earl. Lol jk