Dramacow Dayton HyperNova / Earl Shultz / Cade Dorian Paradoxa / Earl David Shultz / th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 - Autist Psycho Tranny Who Screams at and Beats Family on YouTube; Steals Money from them for Queer Boutique; Believes that he's Engaged to Christina Ricci

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

When will Earl finally get kicked out?

• Total voters

Earlfan1

kiwifarms.net
Check image

There's is a video out there earl before the beatings no dress doing a film review but this gem from his second channel https://youtu.be/DGIaEQvTsrQ
Edit found it video before the beatings

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: MadameMidlifeCrisis

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
There's is a video out there earl before the beatings no dress doing a film review but this gem from his second channel https://youtu.be/DGIaEQvTsrQ

Can someone archive this?

Reactions: Colmerry

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His Facebook
Check image

Fuckin' Christ dude learn to edit a post.

• Feels

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
maybe Earl finally lost it?

A mass shooting has been reported in Dayton, Ohio, with local media saying at least 10 people got hurt. The reports come less than 24 hours after shooting in El Paso that claimed 20 lives.
The shooting reported in the area of East 5th Street in the Oregon District of Dayton.
Preliminary reports say the shooter has been neutralized by the police and is either in custody or dead.
Footage purportedly taken on the scene shows heavy police presence.

Queen Of The Harpies

kiwifarms.net
Check image

He looks pretty 'normal' for a art school fag.

Any way I spotted these on his facebook:

Untitled3.png

Of course he can't help but bring it back on himself

update.png

2.png

The irony of this one.....

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been a long time lurker: I am a friend of the family's and everyone absolutely hates Cade. I found this while searching for Dayton Hypernova on Google.

Here you go: https://www.instagram.com/cadeparadoxa/

That's their Instagram.

Their family threatened to kick em out if they didn't stop recording Youtube videos of family and invading their privacy. Now they're always on Instagram. They've been trying to get them mental health help with help from the police, but it's been difficult. Social media is just enabled their behavior. Pls chase em off.
You should get yourself verified. Has Earl always been a nutcase?

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you know what led to his bullshit?
I know you weren’t asking me, but I think after watching a few videos, and seeing the way he focuses on a few phrases and ideas over and over that he is likely schizophrenic. They can be normal kids, as puberty hits they start to go off and in late teens or 20s, they act like...well, Earl.

I am going to guess Sherman has some mental illness too although not as severe. He doesn’t seem to be able to control himself from taking the bait and getting completely out of control. He could be just a deadbeat with a bad temper.

The parents just seem sad to me. How awful to be in your 70s, on a fixed income, and have one deadbeat and another crazy son in your house.

I hope Earl did move out for their sake. With his mental illness and that wicked case of psoriasis, he should be able to get disability, but he seems to refuse people who want to take him to those appointments, etc.

I’d be curious to know when he started losing it and if his parents recognize mental illness?

Queen Of The Harpies

kiwifarms.net
I know you weren’t asking me, but I think after watching a few videos, and seeing the way he focuses on a few phrases and ideas over and over that he is likely schizophrenic. They can be normal kids, as puberty hits they start to go off and in late teens or 20s, they act like...well, Earl.

I am going to guess Sherman has some mental illness too although not as severe. He doesn’t seem to be able to control himself from taking the bait and getting completely out of control. He could be just a deadbeat with a bad temper.

The parents just seem sad to me. How awful to be in your 70s, on a fixed income, and have one deadbeat and another crazy son in your house.

I hope Earl did move out for their sake. With his mental illness and that wicked case of psoriasis, he should be able to get disability, but he seems to refuse people who want to take him to those appointments, etc.

I’d be curious to know when he started losing it and if his parents recognise mental illness?
I ascertained that much. But what intrigues me is that in some of his vids his mother was saying he wasn't always fucked up, and that he used to have a girlfriend. His sister said as much too when she replied to one of my comments on Youtube. In a few earlier posts, someone linked some old vids of him looking like a regular art school film fag - not trooned out and not complaining about the numerous beating. I suspect he's had some sort of mental breakdown; I just want to know what the trigger was.

As for Sherman, bipolar maybe? Definitely has some anger management issues.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I ascertained that much. But what intrigues me is that in some of his vids his mother was saying he wasn't always fucked up, and that he used to have a girlfriend. His sister said as much too when she replied to one of my comments on Youtube. In a few earlier posts, someone linked some old vids of him looking like a regular art school film fag - not trooned out and not complaining about the numerous beating. I suspect he's had some sort of mental breakdown; I just want to know what the trigger was.

As for Sherman, bipolar maybe? Definitely has some anger management issues.
If he is schizophrenic, there doesn’t have to be an external triggering event. They seem normal until they can’t control it anymore and his brain just disintegrated. Many had girlfriends and lived normally and just seemed odd until boom.

Why he’s fixated on being an abused tranny rather than thinking the government is sending him signals through his iPhone is hard to say but they all do seem to have strange fixations.

Of course, we don’t know if he does have any form of schizophrenia and it could be just some other form of psychotic break. I’d like to know if he’s ever seen a psychiatrist. He’s clearly had some break with reality and is mentally ill, but he will go to a dermatologist so the family might be able to get him to go get help.

Or really, one of those s screaming fits might even warrant a 5150 psych hold, if that’s ever been tried. A 75 year old lady could easily claim she is afraid for her life the way he behaves next to her in the car. Still, they could only hold him 3 days and that’s not enough time to get him medicated. Could give that poor family a short break at least.