Dramacow Dayton HyperNova / Earl Shultz / Cade Dorian Paradoxa / Earl David Shultz / th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 - Autist Psycho Tranny Who Screams at and Beats Family on YouTube; Steals Money from them for Queer Boutique; Believes that he's Engaged to Christina Ricci

When will Earl finally get kicked out?

• Total voters

Colmerry

Diversity is my strength, autism is my superpower.
kiwifarms.net
If he is schizophrenic, there doesn’t have to be an external triggering event. They seem normal until they can’t control it anymore and his brain just disintegrated. Many had girlfriends and lived normally and just seemed odd until boom.

Why he’s fixated on being an abused tranny rather than thinking the government is sending him signals through his iPhone is hard to say but they all do seem to have strange fixations.

Of course, we don’t know if he does have any form of schizophrenia and it could be just some other form of psychotic break. I’d like to know if he’s ever seen a psychiatrist. He’s clearly had some break with reality and is mentally ill, but he will go to a dermatologist so the family might be able to get him to go get help.

Or really, one of those s screaming fits might even warrant a 5150 psych hold, if that’s ever been tried. A 75 year old lady could easily claim she is afraid for her life the way he behaves next to her in the car. Still, they could only hold him 3 days and that’s not enough time to get him medicated. Could give that poor family a short break at least.
I disagree with this schizophrenia theory. People have contacted the police about his videos to the point where they came to his house multiple times, and in this instance they had a very calm and friendly conversation. All he talked about was psoriasis, Earl said nothing about domestic violence and all the cop said was something along the lines of "health concerns regarding videos being posted online". The closest Earl came to talking about domestic violence was when he said that his family causes him stress. I feel like if he really was a schizo he wouldn't be able to control his emotions and delusions like that. He brings up the beatings right before talking to the police officer, but when he actually does talk to her he says nothing 🤔. I feel like he's just attention seeking sometimes.

I wouldn't doubt that he is psychotic, but it doesn't seem as severe as schizophrenia.

Anyway, here's some new content. He brought up Night by Elie Wiesel, an autobiography about living in Auschwitz and Buchenwald, and immediately made it about himself.
earl holocaust.png

Reposting this, it's perfect.
they feed us half a meal a day.png

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After I posted my “diagnosis” I listened to one of his cop videos. I had skipped out on it early because there was no video, but I went back and heard most of the conversation with the cop. It was pretty interesting how rational he sounded. I wouldn’t say normal but yeah, it was about his psoriasis and medicines and treatment most of the way through. He just kind of whispered about his family for a minute, than talked about eating his meal a day plan to leave. It seems like the cop was there to get him resources but he didn’t want them. He took her card though. Nobody could take him away if he has the ability to become that rational.

So, seeing that he can turn it off and on like that, I’m not sure schitzocow is appropriate.

Weird. Something is wrong but that was the extent of my mental illness knowledge so I guess I’ll watch the show without worrying about it. :).

dspike

Schizo Studier
kiwifarms.net
Going to try and PL as little as possible here, but this cow is from my neck of the woods and I have seen them sulking around the Oregon District in Dayton before, before I moved.
Move back and ask locals about him.

turboNIG-3k

Neither Rich nor Evans
kiwifarms.net
You know how they say that a birth is a miracle?
Well not in this case.

For real though, if there was a reality show around this guy's existence, they would have to do a lot creative cuts to make it at least a bit believable.
I saw only a few vids so far, but Sherman is the cherry on top, best supporting character of the year.

God Emperor Rich Evans

Intellectual Sphincter
kiwifarms.net
A troon lolcow? In my Dayton? It's more likely than you'd think.
$375 for a place near Riverscape is pretty damn :optimistic: even as a roommate. I once looked at a studio apartment near there 10 years ago and it was $900 then, probably more now. Cade's parents live in north Dayton, there are some nice older neighborhoods/houses around the Art Institute. His neighborhood appears to be in that region.

Guess I'm visiting Therapy Cafe come October. I hope he changes up his mannequins so I can deliver.

Sheriff of CWCville

THREAT ASSESSMENT: deadly force is authorized
kiwifarms.net
A troon lolcow? In my Dayton? It's more likely than you'd think.
$375 for a place near Riverscape is pretty damn :optimistic: even as a roommate. I once looked at a studio apartment near there 10 years ago and it was $900 then, probably more now. Cade's parents live in north Dayton, there are some nice older neighborhoods/houses around the Art Institute. His neighborhood appears to be in that region.

Guess I'm visiting Therapy Cafe come October. I hope he changes up his mannequins so I can deliver.
You’d be doing gods work. I know it’s not usually encouraged to directly contact the cows, but it’d be nice to try to pose as some sort of online blogger or journalist looking to interview him. I’d like get a deeper look into the psyche of Earl. I’d be especially interested in his rational for turning troon, as I don’t think he’s ever directly given one unless I’ve just missed something.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino