Dramacow Dayton HyperNova / Earl Shultz / Cade Dorian Paradoxa / Earl David Shultz / th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 - Autist Psycho Tranny Who Screams at and Beats Family on YouTube; Steals Money from them for Queer Boutique; Believes that he's Engaged to Christina Ricci

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

When will Earl finally get kicked out?

• Total voters

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 903541
Had to change the name of the faggot boutique because of those damn dirty trolls, will be hiring people for definitely the minimum wage of $20/hr I’m sure.
Has he ever went into detail about how this shop is supposed to work? He can't give everything away for free. He has to know he needs to make money to keep it open. Does he think people are going to see his hideous cloths and just give him some kind of deal where they sell his designs in other high end stores? I have so many questions.
As for his mental state I cant begin to imagine whats wrong with him. To me it looks like histrionic personality disorder. These kind of delusional cows are my favorite, I cant wait to see more of this guy/girl/whatever.

Sheriff of CWCville

THREAT ASSESSMENT: deadly force is authorized
kiwifarms.net
Has he ever went into detail about how this shop is supposed to work? He can't give everything away for free. He has to know he needs to make money to keep it open. Does he think people are going to see his hideous cloths and just give him some kind of deal where they sell his designs in other high end stores? I have so many questions.
As for his mental state I cant begin to imagine whats wrong with him. To me it looks like histrionic personality disorder. These kind of delusional cows are my favorite, I cant wait to see more of this guy/girl/whatever.
Ok so this is what I don’t understand: he has mentioned a sort of points reward system for both coming into the shop, and for returning dvds / video games / purchasing items. What he hasn’t clarified (because exceptional) is why anyone would be incentivized by the rewards system when all merch is apparently free regardless. As far as I’m aware, he had not yet set a cap on how many free items you can walk with. I don’t think he anticipates that very few people would actually bother paying when everything is advertised as free / name your price. Obviously this is all assuming that his fantasy will ever manifest into reality.

It never will

Dr. Henry Armitage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What he hasn’t clarified (because exceptional) is why anyone would be incentivized by the rewards system when all merch is apparently free regardless.
See I saw that too and it confused me more because apparently you get free stuff for getting free stuff?? The shop is free so you come in and get free stuff, and that stuff gets you rewards points towards more free stuff? This is all assuming that anyone would want his hideously designed clothes in the first place. I really want to know how he thinks this will work. Though I doubt hes thought that far ahead. His thinking seems pretty disorganized and focused mainly on his psoriasis and getting beat down by his brother.

Paleololicon

kiwifarms.net
So, I watched the three hour doc by HorrorCow on YT. Was bretty güd as a best-of clip reel. Music was pretty comfy too. However, I noticed that Earl has a strange tick; he rolls his eyes up into his head when he says the word "beat/s" like Chantal when she's cumming from stuffing a bite of food into her mouth. Anyone know what this might be? I've heard eyerolling is indicative of deception but it's not like he's looking around the room (formulating a lie in his head), this looks different.

Sheriff of CWCville

kiwifarms.net
73ABB520-BBCD-4C7C-98AC-B9ECE1C92BC8.jpeg

A person from Instagram who is most certainly not a troll showed some interest in Earls gaudy troontique and is already in consideration for a managerial position. Wonder what that’s all about? :tomgirl:

4D3574C9-78A3-4484-ABD4-353FC5FE6D68.jpeg

A response from one random person of Earls 51 followers confirms that Earls beatdowns are a national sensation. Could Ricci have some new competition? Time will tell...

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
....how will your boutiques succeed if you don’t charge anything for your wares?
Obviously troon Magic. That will also pay for the rent on the store space/building, the utilities, the business insurance, and manifest the capital needed up front. Don’t worry about getting approved for a business loan from a bank. Troon Magic also has that covered.

troon patrol

Get some! Yeah yeah yeah!
kiwifarms.net
I feel so bad for his parents. I hate to see elderly people screamed at and berated. All the videos he's made he never got one of his parents just telling him he's a whiny faggot who should just move out again if everyone in that house are such terrible people? I think his brother mentioned something about this.

Terrible hygiene, complains about dermatology issues.
Has manic episodes, won't see a Dr. for better mental health.

Troons, perpetual victims and perpetual burdens on society.

Dr. Henry Armitage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Star Trek is science fiction though. He probably only believes this because of his financial struggles.
View attachment 908263

Gross, those clothes should be in plastic bags instead of a dusty attic bannister.
View attachment 908265
If I'm understanding that first post right he wants to pioneer a business that doesn't use money and isn't for profit, like in star trek. But he still wants to make a profit and survive like a regular business. For someone with paradox in his name he sure doesn't seem to know what it means.

Sheriff of CWCville

kiwifarms.net
If I'm understanding that first post right he wants to pioneer a business that doesn't use money and isn't for profit, like in star trek. But he still wants to make a profit and survive like a regular business. For someone with paradox in his name he sure doesn't seem to know what it means.
It’s not that he doesn’t know what “paradox” means; he ABSOLUTELY understands the irony and is just living the gimmick. This is for sure all an elaborate performance art piece to work the smarks, brother.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t there a Panera or two that gave away food for free to those in need, and charged people who could pay extea? I wonder what happened to them?

That’s what I thought he was talking about at first with the points system. Those who paid got points to get accessories and stuff later but if you couldn’t pay you could still get a free ugly ladyboy dress worn by a guy with a bleeding skin disease.

I cracked up when he said he wanted to come to California. Troons usually mean San Francisco, where a tiny rundown two bedroom house is a million dollars and the only stores are heavily for profit and independents still fail because rent is so high. Their dream of San Francisco being weirdo heaven is fading, because all the weirdos are now homeless and tech millionaires are buying up the space. If he opened a store there, his inventory would be gone in two days and it would turn into a free pee zone.

He should consider Bisbee Arizona, that’s still a nutjob haven.