DCI/DCA Thread -

Ilackcreativity

PlayStation 3
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't find a thread for this so I made one.

This is essentially a thread for drum corps international and association. If you don't know what it is think of it like professional marching band, but no woodwinds allowed.

Beta Faggot

The Soyest of Boys
kiwifarms.net
Woodwinds probably shouldn't be in Marching Band anyway (except for saxophones maybe). Nobody can hear flutes and clarinets though, unless there's a bunch of them.

HarvurdChikee

kiwifarms.net
i could not even begin to imagine why you couldn't find a thread about this subject on kiwifarms.net.

not even the slightest clue. you must be searching wrong.

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
Woodwinds probably shouldn't be in Marching Band anyway (except for saxophones maybe). Nobody can hear flutes and clarinets though, unless there's a bunch of them.
There was a fat chick with a piccolo in my high school marching band. She could be seen, but not heard.

Cthulu

Satan's little helper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't find a thread for this so I made one.
I'm surprised as well. I thought of users of kf we're the biggest faggots on the web. I didn't realize nerdy band majors had made in to the internet.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
I went to a rural school and thus participated in all extra curricular activities because there was fuck all else to do. I remember being in band one year and the band director hauling us to a big ass empty stadium where we watched these nerds parade around while the director tried to tell us how awesome they were.

Now I played football and wasn’t allowed to march in the band at halftime since football is more important than band and I had to listen to coach yell at us for not playing good enough while calling us all girls and limp-wristed sissies, but I still got to go to all the band related bullshit trips like this lame ass shit and to various competitions.

Best bands are college bands. Michigan is pretty good, Stanford is good, Texas A&M is good, Florida is good, I like the Rice band, Ohio State is nifty.

Worst bands are those at nigger colleges. Those fags are fags. Can’t even dance well.

Reginald Fairfield

kiwifarms.net
I was in a drum corps in 2010, won't say which one. It's depressing to watch these days, you can tell faggot liberal arts/theatre majors have taken over the activity and turned it into pure AIDS