Deagle Nation 2014- Year in Review Video/Timeline -

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the one at the quarry. Act 1 ends at the fight between Jace and Tyce that took place earlier this year, I'm too lazy to look up when. Just wondering how far in the year this YIR is going to go.
That will be in act 3 since op tupac and the skeleton war is connected

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Ok so far I have planned an outline for the video(s). Each video will be separate (cause I don't have a phone number connected to my YT account to upload longer video)

(Completed) ACT I- The Deagle Nation Civil War- This will cover the war between Jace and Tyce until the Trial of Tyce Andrews, then will resume at the recent Skeleton War events.

ACT 2-Livestreams- Will cover most of the greatest moments from the livestreams

ACT 3- Operation Tupacalypse/Skeleton War Events- This will cover the Op Tupac. Events and the Skeleton War events (ex. Ferguzone)

Alright guys, I've uploaded the first act onto YouTube, it may still be processing so it might not have the best quality, but you can still see it. You're the first to see it so hope you like it.

That was pretty amazing. I hope you're still gonna do parts 2 & 3.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
That was pretty amazing. I hope you're still gonna do parts 2 & 3.
Yea, I'll slowly start getting into Act 2. I've got a few other projects going on as well as archiving Golden Knight videos too (at least I won't have to edit those though). But I'll have to get some footage from stream highlights or something.

Jake Morgendorffer

Deagle Fetishist and Possible Impastor
kiwifarms.net
Ok so far I have planned an outline for the video(s). Each video will be separate (cause I don't have a phone number connected to my YT account to upload longer video)

(Completed) ACT I- The Deagle Nation Civil War- This will cover the war between Jace and Tyce until the Trial of Tyce Andrews, then will resume at the recent Skeleton War events.

ACT 2-Livestreams- Will cover most of the greatest moments from the livestreams

ACT 3- Operation Tupacalypse/Skeleton War Events- This will cover the Op Tupac. Events and the Skeleton War events (ex. Ferguzone)

Alright guys, I've uploaded the first act onto YouTube, it may still be processing so it might not have the best quality, but you can still see it. You're the first to see it so hope you like it.
this was great but i can't help but be bothered how tyce was coherent the beginning of the year and by mid-march his voice was really deep and almost unintelligible, then he just spiraled off from there, now my question is, how in the hell did this happen so quick? same with jace but i'm sure we can chalk up him becoming calm and cool to a raving maniac to refusing to take his meds, also eli was a dealer? these revelations made it waaaay better than it should been, anyway this was a really awesome video and i can't wait to see how the Deaglemin became Flanderized over the months.. maybe even days:semperfidelis:semper fidelis jackie i'm going to go press :1: on this video, and tell a friend to press :1:, you are doing america and it's forgotten veterans a GREAT justice :jacepout:

Dutchbash

Tactical Swag Situation
kiwifarms.net
How's the rest coming along?

Also could you rehost them? Your Youtube is closed down

Tags
None