Death Fat Death Pool - Circling the drain: who will clog it first?

Death Fat Death Pool

• Amberlynn Reid

Votes: 331 19.3%
  • Chantal / Foodie Beauty

Votes: 623 36.3%
  • Amy Ramadan / Amy's Life Journey

Votes: 53 3.1%
  • Jen Armstrong / LifebyJen

Votes: 165 9.6%
  • Tammy Slaton

Votes: 357 20.8%
  • Anna O'Brien / Glitter and Lazers

Votes: 31 1.8%
  • Sara Potter / Simply Sara

Votes: 112 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 43 2.5%

• Total voters

Myra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Voted Tammy Slaton because she's regained so much weight and will have to go back to the junkyards for weigh-ins.

I am of two minds when it comes to Chantal.

On the one hand - she has fatty liver disease, blood clots, an enlarged spleen, diabetes, and who knows what else.
On the other hand - she is just ornery enough to outlive all the other death fats.

Autisticats

Currently cyberbullying fat fucks
kiwifarms.net
Any deathfat who have died or is REALLY close to it?

chance (600goingon700) was a deathfat with a feeder fetish, his forum was entertaining but a few years ago he lost to one of his gunt infections. He had some solid comebacks tho, didn’t mind that fatass aside from the haunting memories of his fat-pad fucking

Tammy had corona and pneumonia and pulled through, I don’t know if any of the main ones have had much else other than minor usually fatty diseases like Betus or gallbladdr issues.

Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
chance (600goingon700) was a deathfat with a feeder fetish, his forum was entertaining but a few years ago he lost to one of his gunt infections. He had some solid comebacks tho, didn’t mind that fatass aside from the haunting memories of his fat-pad fucking

Tammy had corona and pneumonia and pulled through, I don’t know if any of the main ones have had much else other than minor usually fatty diseases like Betus or gallbladdr issues.
How the fuck did Tammy pull out of Corona with pneumonia?!? To be honest it makes me think that neither God nor Satan want her. It would explain why she didn't die considering Corona really fucks up your respiratory sistem.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I voted for Cuntal from the start of the poll and I'm sticking to it. Her health's decline this past year has been morbidly fascinating to watch. Her recent livestreams have been quite revealing as to just how bad things have become. Bitch had to lie down on the kitchen island and have a breather because the effort of pulling a bowl out of a cupboard completely wore her out!

I'm certain she's going to go out first, but what I'm not certain of is what will be the cause of her demise. There's so many viable options to choose from. I think stage 4 ass cancer would be the most hilarious and fitting fate. Both because she can't stop herself from eating long enough to get that colonoscopy, and because she's so obsessed with shit and farts.

Myra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck did Tammy pull out of Corona with pneumonia?!? To be honest it makes me think that neither God nor Satan want her. It would explain why she didn't die considering Corona really fucks up your respiratory sistem.
Compare that to the people who were diligent in addressing their own health care but ended up dying due to auto-immune diseases.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Ghost [email protected]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going to use my first post to advocate for my girl transmasculine J/Comfyfat. She's been spherical for some time now. There is no way she will make it til the end of 2021 while still being mobile, at the rate she is gaining. She can easily beat Chantal if her heart gives out.
That's mine as well. Her skin especially around her eyes looks dead.