Death Fat Death Pool - Circling the drain: who will clog it first?

Death Fat Death Pool

• Amberlynn Reid

Votes: 331 19.3%
  • Chantal / Foodie Beauty

Votes: 623 36.3%
  • Amy Ramadan / Amy's Life Journey

Votes: 53 3.1%
  • Jen Armstrong / LifebyJen

Votes: 165 9.6%
  • Tammy Slaton

Votes: 357 20.8%
  • Anna O'Brien / Glitter and Lazers

Votes: 31 1.8%
  • Sara Potter / Simply Sara

Votes: 112 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 43 2.5%

• Total voters

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
No, Simply Sara is a doll. She's a sick, very fat woman, but she's a sweetheart.
I think most of us like Simply Sara. She's a sweet, humble woman who just happens to be eating herself to death because she loves hillbilly-style comfort food.

I'd be more than happy to sit next to her at a church potluck, and I'd even eat a serving of whatever mayonnaise filled nightmare she brought. The only reason she's got a thread is to mock the horrifying calorie and fat content of her recipes.

At least 11 of the other Deathfats I'd rather watch get run over by a bus. In slow motion, on repeat. There are some truly horrible people in the Deathfat forum.

Sara will outlive Chantal, Tammy and Jen. I still think it's Tammy before Chantal, then Jen at least a year after Chantal.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
I think most of us like Simply Sara. She's a sweet, humble woman who just happens to be eating herself to death because she loves hillbilly-style comfort food.

I'd be more than happy to sit next to her at a church potluck, and I'd even eat a serving of whatever mayonnaise filled nightmare she brought. The only reason she's got a thread is to mock the horrifying calorie and fat content of her recipes.

At least 11 of the other Deathfats I'd rather watch get run over by a bus. In slow motion, on repeat. There are some truly horrible people in the Deathfat forum.

Sara will outlive Chantal, Tammy and Jen. I still think it's Tammy before Chantal, then Jen at least a year after Chantal.
I just think the "Chantal will die first" crowd aren't considering her will to live. Chantal isn't the sort of person who has the pride to die of shame if she's a burden, and she has a carer built in. If Chantal had a condition where she required around the clock care, I think her family and Peetz would rally around her. Same for Sara. Amy, Tammy, and Jen do not have reliable 1:1 caretakers. Imagine one of the deathfats had a stroke, and imagine their loved ones caring for them.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
I just think the "Chantal will die first" crowd aren't considering her will to live. Chantal isn't the sort of person who has the pride to die of shame if she's a burden, and she has a carer built in. If Chantal had a condition where she required around the clock care, I think her family and Peetz would rally around her. Same for Sara. Amy, Tammy, and Jen do not have reliable 1:1 caretakers. Imagine one of the deathfats had a stroke, and imagine their loved ones caring for them.
I'd like to believe "no reliable caretaker" would give Jude Valentin some ranking in the deathpool, since she's such a fucking evil, parent-abusing leech. But Jude will probably live to age 90 because she's too evil to die.

A quick emergency like another lung blood clot could get Chantal overnight, and she's had them before.

But I think Tammy's in such bad shape that even a 1:1 caretaker could only do so much. She's gaining weight at an astronomical rate and she's basically immobile. Jen looks terrible too, but there's something about Tammy that says "don't buy green bananas".

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
is it just me or are all of the deathfats here white women
1617159641892.png

tiggles

“Science made me fat”
kiwifarms.net
Hey gorls I only have time to keep up with Anna and Chantal these days. Any major health developments in any of the other whales that merit addition to op? Such changes may include loss of organs (eg the year amber and Chantal both got their uteruses yoinked) weight fluctuations of 20 lbs, etc.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Hey gorls I only have time to keep up with Anna and Chantal these days. Any major health developments in any of the other whales that merit addition to op? Such changes may include loss of organs (eg the year amber and Chantal both got their uteruses yoinked) weight fluctuations of 20 lbs, etc.
I would suggest J and maybe Corissa too, but there are no confirmed current weights for them or any new info about health problems. It's clear from the photos in the thread that they're both gaining at a rapid rate, and J is getting close to immobility, but maybe it's not enough to put them in the poll yet.

@GenociderSyo made an excellent overview of the two that shows how big they are now:

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
I would suggest J and maybe Corissa too, but there are no confirmed current weights for them or any new info about health problems. It's clear from the photos in the thread that they're both gaining at a rapid rate, and J is getting close to immobility, but maybe it's not enough to put them in the poll yet.

@GenociderSyo made an excellent overview of the two that shows how big they are now:
Plus Corissa has already admitted to diabetes, written about her possibly becoming bedbound/immobile due to continuing rapid weight gain and said it's no big deal:
“WHAT IF YOU GET SO BIG YOU CAN’T MOVE?!”

Well, first of all – there are lots of people in the world with limited mobility and it’s ridiculous to think that I’ll be less valuable as a friend if this happened.

Second, that’s not my intention but my body has been through a lot. From age 10 to 27 I cycled from a restrictive eating disorder to a binging eating disorder every 6-18 months. I have lost and gained over 100 pounds more than 5 times in my life. My metabolic system is not well, it has endured a life time of weight cycling. There are very few ways for me to “fix” this other than to try my hardest to eat intuitively, get nutrition from foods that make me feel well, and take medication that helps me process insulin more effectively. I do all these things.