Death Fat Death Pool - Circling the drain: who will clog it first?

Death Fat Death Pool

• Amberlynn Reid

Votes: 335 19.4%
  • Chantal / Foodie Beauty

Votes: 626 36.2%
  • Amy Ramadan / Amy's Life Journey

Votes: 53 3.1%
  • Jen Armstrong / LifebyJen

Votes: 168 9.7%
  • Tammy Slaton

Votes: 360 20.8%
  • Anna O'Brien / Glitter and Lazers

Votes: 31 1.8%
  • Sara Potter / Simply Sara

Votes: 113 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 44 2.5%

• Total voters

Dude Weed

The Covid vaccines are killing people, refuse them
kiwifarms.net
@tiggles Chantal has been regularly taking 100mg of THC edibles . She has been put on ozempic for her type 2 diabetes. Reports her liver to be 29cm.
What is a healthy size liver? I assume her liver is inflamed/enlarged due to all the abuse she puts her body through. Isn't it amazing how few death fats we follow here are still alive? The human body is incredibly resilant.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
What is a healthy size liver? I assume her liver is inflamed/enlarged due to all the abuse she puts her body through. Isn't it amazing how few death fats we follow here are still alive? The human body is incredibly resilant.
A healthy adult woman should have a liver of about 7cm , I know even 2-3cm larger than that is considered abnormal so god knows what Chantal's liver is classed as at this point.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net

A healthy adult woman should have a liver of about 7cm , I know even 2-3cm larger than that is considered abnormal so god knows what Chantal's liver is classed as at this point.
7cm is just a mean. A liver is considered enlarged at over 15 cm (about 6 inches in burger units). Not that it really matters at the size she says hers is, it's definitely not good. None of the deathfats would have normal livers, they're all walking around (well except Jen and Tammy who are rolling around) with an abdomen full of foie gras.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
It's classed as foie gras.

ETA: I was thinking of changing my vote in favor of DeathbyJen, but I'll honor my original choice and stick to Cuntal.

Last edited:

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
I'm calling a toss up between DeathByJen and SaggySharty.

The former because she's so huge and getting to an age when things start falling apart, and the latter with potential STDs or an OD.

Red Velvet Frappe

kiwifarms.net
I'm voting for Tammy, and if she doesn't kick the bucket, my second choice is Chantel.

Tammy because she's nearly bedbound, and in a medical facility. You know what runs rampage in medical facilities?

C. Diff. Colitis. It's gut rot basically and smells like Satan's anus after he's been dining on rotton carcasses and sulfuric eggs. You don't forget that smell, and it's the "nursing home smell" that you can almost detect. It's taken some health challenged people in rapid succession in hospitals.

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
I'll take my alarm clocks and trash cans if necessary, but I'm wondering about height- being a deathfat does in fact compress their heights, right?

From tallest to shortest, I have seen Jen described as between 5'8" and 5'10", Amber from 5'4" to 5'3", and Chantal from 5'1" to 5' dead on. Do they experience loss of height from the extra weight?

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
I'll take my alarm clocks and trash cans if necessary, but I'm wondering about height- being a deathfat does in fact compress their heights, right?

From tallest to shortest, I have seen Jen described as between 5'8" and 5'10", Amber from 5'4" to 5'3", and Chantal from 5'1" to 5' dead on. Do they experience loss of height from the extra weight?
Being a deathfat can and will change your entire skeleton, which does lead to height loss. Basically their joints get compressed as fuck and their weight-bearing bones (like femurs) tend to become bowed and thus "shorter." Their feet also splay out and their arches collapse, leading to the bones in the feet moving downwards more or less.

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV but being a beheem fucks you in every way possible. There is a good chance Amber's height was recorded at 5'2" or 5'3" when she was 16 and if she was properly measured now she'd come up to five feet even.

Frog-Chomping Bat

kiwifarms.net
I'm voting for Tammy, and if she doesn't kick the bucket, my second choice is Chantel.

Tammy because she's nearly bedbound, and in a medical facility. You know what runs rampage in medical facilities?

C. Diff. Colitis. It's gut rot basically and smells like Satan's anus after he's been dining on rotton carcasses and sulfuric eggs. You don't forget that smell, and it's the "nursing home smell" that you can almost detect. It's taken some health challenged people in rapid succession in hospitals.
Chantal claiming on a live that she did molly and meth moves her to the front of the line in my book. If nothing else, she’s stating publicly that she’s doing things that can kill people of normal size. She may be lying, of course, in which case all she’s killing is her social media presence.

Sped.Nihil

In line to fuck your Mum
kiwifarms.net
Everybody dies. Fat people die faster. Let's speculate on who will win the race to the great kiwi farm in the sky:

Notable fats and their comorbidities:
Last updated: July 18, 2020

Amberlynn Reid - Age 29 - DOB Dec 27, 1990
  • Highest Claimed Weight: 572 lbs
  • Highest Suspected Weight: possibly 600+ lbs in 2019
  • Current Claimed Weight: 488 lbs (June 2020)
  • Amberlynn has acanthosis nigricans (beetus knuckles), frequent UTIs but never finishes her meds, and at one point was very near or possibly broke 600 lbs.
  • amber has cancer
  • Uterus count: 0/1
Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Age 36 - DOB March 28th 1984
  • Highest Claimed Weight: 399 lbs
  • Current Claimed Weight: 399 lbs on a scale that only goes up to 400 lmao
  • Current Suspected Weight: 420-460 lbs
  • Flobby bobby is so damaged on the inside that she had her galbladder and uterus removed on separate occasions, and also has suffered from blood clots.
  • Chantal has the ‘beetus
  • Uterus count 0/1
Amy Ramadan / Amy's Life Journey - Age 38 - DOB August 27, 1981
  • Highest Claimed Weight: 535 lbs
  • Current Claimed Weight: 480 lbs (March 2020)
  • Current Suspected Weight: 500+ lbs
  • Amy is filthy, huge, and has “light” beetus in addition to 3 young pitri dishes living in her care and shitting in her van.
Jen Armstrong / Life by Jen - Age 44 - DOB October 26, 1975
  • Highest Weight: 700+ lbs
  • Current Weight: 540 lbs (March 2020)
  • Jen lives in assisted living with her new alcoholic enabler, and hit 700+ lbs at one point while under the care of her previous enabler, her mother.
Tammy Slaton / The (fatter) Slaton Sister - Age 31 - DOB July 27, 1988
  • Highest Weight: ~~605 lbs~~ lol 644 lbs (Jan 2021)
  • Current Weight 644lbs
  • Tammy was previously hospitalized and nearly died from pneumonia.
  • Tammy caught Covid and also got pneumonia again but she fucking LIVED (rip team tam tam)
Anna O'Brien / Glitter and Lazers - Age 35 - DOB October 29, 1984
  • Suspected weight: 400+ lbs
  • Anna's mother and sister both died tragically young from fat-related things. Anna also travels frequently and doesn't wash her hands before picking at her face as evidenced by the nasty sores that never heal.
Sara Potter / Simply Sara - Age 40 - DOB July 02 1979
  • Suspected Weight: 500 lbs
  • Sara was also previously hospitalized and nearly died from pneumonia; she can barely breathe anyway, you can hear her gasping for air every three words.

Personally I think one of them is going to get taken out by coronavirus. Lets go team wu flu!

I cut down a few honorable mentions (Tess, Jude) because the list is damn long, but I can put them back in if there's demand. Weights will be updated only for 20+ lb fluctiations.
Looks like we have to add meth goblin to Chantal's stats

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
Aren't ebibles gummy candy, which is full of sugar?
While they are edible candy, she really isn't consuming them in a concerning volume...from a diabetic viewpoint at least. It's not like she's downing a party size bag of gummy snakes. She'd likely be getting about 100-150 calories a day at most from the candy...that's the least of her concerns when it comes to what she shoves down her gullet.