Votes: 35 1.5%
  • Sara Potter / Simply Sara

Votes: 117 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 65 2.7%

• Total voters

Svetlana Helsinki

kiwifarms.net
I'm sticking with Chantal for now, one thing I've learned from all this is that death often comes for hamplanets when you don't expect it. Tammy is a cockroach but a couple of grams of cocaine too much is all it will take to push Chantal's heart over the edge and send her sharting into oblivion.
She also livestreams drinking KFC gravy and says “my grandpa died drinking gravy!”

DCMediaSped

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what's going on at Life by Jen. Her last videos were months ago while still in hospital.
She's still liking posts on Facebook and Instagram, so she is probably basking in the attention she's getting from the nursing home staff and doctors. I'm sure she is a demanding nightmare of a patientsand they are probably counting down the days until they can send her home.

Last edited:

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
She's still liking posts on Facebook and Instagram, so she is probably basking in the attention she's getting from the nursing home staff and doctors. I'm sure she is a demanding nightmare of a patientsand they are probably counting down the days until they can send her home.
Jen's doctors should leave a commercial quality five gallon bucket of cake icing by her hospital bed with a huge spoon. Just get it over with and free up the bed.
Anna accidentally posted this today and immediately deleted it but we got it thanks to @vmars:
View attachment 2743345
Really doing good health wise ain't she?
Anna's currently sitting at 1.5% in the death pool. Watch her sneak in and drink herself to death while everyone's staring at Tammy's trach tube.

ImJustJokingGuys

kiwifarms.net
Anna's currently sitting at 1.5% in the death pool. Watch her sneak in and drink herself to death while everyone's staring at Tammy's trach tube.

My bet is firmly staying on Chins overtaking them all by dying in the Kia. When she drives she rolls the dice, add to that the supposed bleeding asshole and ignoring of extreme fatty liver and diabetes, she's still a strong contender.

Chins is dodging hospital through the power of narcotics and THC at this point.

Dude Vaccines

Vaccinated Dogwalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My bet is firmly staying on Chins overtaking them all by dying in the Kia. When she drives she rolls the dice, add to that the supposed bleeding asshole and ignoring of extreme fatty liver and diabetes, she's still a strong contender.

Chins is dodging hospital through the power of narcotics and THC at this point.
She is a danger to others whenever she gets behind the wheel.

Ben Lurkin'

Sarcasm Never Sleeps
kiwifarms.net
Jen won't die from the coof because it's too much like work, death offered no cheese chaffles, and she expects the state to step in and die for her - or she'll sue.

Tammy didn't succumb to coof and ducked death because she was a-skeer'd that dying would come with instructions she'd have to read to put together. And to spite Jerry. 'Cuz she found out that he (and his wife!) were on the same waiting list as her for the same Section-8 housing in Hell.

Amber won't catch coof and die because she doesn't know what the situation-type moment is with the lighting, and she left a last-minute post on her Community Tab telling death she had to cancel all her schedules because..."Muh Mentulz."

BUT! You might have a little more luck IF! you told Chantal:

That there had actually been an "in-real-life Mia Wallace," and real-Mia had actually died in a glamorous spectacular explosion while posing for a smexy photoshoot requested by her billionare lover, Elon Musk. It was to advertise his new "rocket" and as Mia wrapped herself around his Dragon spaceship on the SpaceX launch platform...:wow: so romance, much sad.

Musk: Misses muh Mia.​
Chantal: I can be Mia (at home) If I can just get into his house!

...Chins just might pack some pachyderm-proportioned Torrid lingerie, heffalump-lurch into her "Mission Mia" Kia, careen down to Boca Chica, Texas leaving a trail of fast-food wrappers, empty Venti Starbeeze cups, small-mammalian road-kill, and roadside shittery pit-stops in her wake. Then, next thing you know...

...she's on live stream, her nearly-naked fatass in just a thong, braying saying something about "I knew if I could just get into his cockpit!" A glorious gunt-out. Squealing, squatting under a rocket booster at 10-seconds and counting...

...Nine!...Eight!...Seven!..."Sex!"...

'Cuz she's just that badda-bish...yanno whut die meen?

AND!...

...because Elon Musk totally wants her, you guise!

Last edited:

Chandler Bing

You better not touch my gynafresh you bitch
kiwifarms.net
Boogie2988 gonna stroke out with his beet red "indian" face in the next few years. These deathfats ain't as suicidal as booger with food lately.