Deathfat Encounters IRL -

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Yep. I personally know a deathfat cow. This individual is not deliberately mean but is mentally ill and emotionally stunted and is very draining to be around, such that she has an ever revolving door of friends who come and go as they either get sick of her shit or are not great people themselves. She ate her way up to 450 and became diabetic. Her parents and doctor made her get a sleeve gastrectomy. She temporarily lost a little weight, maybe 75 lb, and they put her on medications for the diabetes. Things were looking a little better, although I observed that the way she was eating was not as directed, and I was not optimistic.

And then COVID struck. I haven't seen her or photos of her since the beginning of that, but I have received messages online in which she states that she "has gained weight back." I take this to mean that the sleeve gastrectomy has been completely stretched back out again and that she is probably pushing 500 at this point. I honestly believe that when her elderly, sick parents pass away and can no longer arrange everything for her, she will end up institutionalized. Either that or an hero. Well, that's assuming that Lord Beetus doesn't get her first.

It's just maddening. Other diabetic women in her circles who have lost weight and taken their doctor's orders seriously have tried over and over to explain to her how to eat properly and feasible ways to get some exercise. I've showed her on multiple occasions the simple operation of making an omelette with nonstarchy vegetables. Nah, that's effort. Gonna get enough takeout for a family of 4, carby shit drenched in sugary sauces. Hey, Colon, wanna go to the Chinese buffet? NO. Colon does not want to go to the buffet. Colons like fiber. Colon will make a big salad with grilled chicken. God dammit. It's so frustrating.

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
kiwifarms.net
I was on the bus and saw Hamber’s twin. She was taller so she wasn’t shaped as much as a ball, but just as huge. She had the poop bun, black old leggings with the same holes! Same age range, also with slightly smaller deathfat girlfriend. I really wanted to take a photo somehow and post it, but didn’t know where it’d fit in Hamber’s sub forum and also I felt like that was too mean since she was just minding her own business on the bus. But I wish I had just for personal sharing/documentation purposes lol.

I worked at a grocery store as a teen, saw a few deathfats. Always covered in cat hair/grime, always smelling of never washed body/clothing mixed with stale cigarette smoke. The smell was so bad sometimes that it lingered after they’d leave and make me literally gag. But to be fair, there was poor white trash that weren’t deathfats and had the same smell.

deputydogshit2.0

My spaghetti eatin’ video
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep. I personally know a deathfat cow. This individual is not deliberately mean but is mentally ill and emotionally stunted and is very draining to be around, such that she has an ever revolving door of friends who come and go as they either get sick of her shit or are not great people themselves. She ate her way up to 450 and became diabetic. Her parents and doctor made her get a sleeve gastrectomy. She temporarily lost a little weight, maybe 75 lb, and they put her on medications for the diabetes. Things were looking a little better, although I observed that the way she was eating was not as directed, and I was not optimistic.

And then COVID struck. I haven't seen her or photos of her since the beginning of that, but I have received messages online in which she states that she "has gained weight back." I take this to mean that the sleeve gastrectomy has been completely stretched back out again and that she is probably pushing 500 at this point. I honestly believe that when her elderly, sick parents pass away and can no longer arrange everything for her, she will end up institutionalized. Either that or an hero. Well, that's assuming that Lord Beetus doesn't get her first.

It's just maddening. Other diabetic women in her circles who have lost weight and taken their doctor's orders seriously have tried over and over to explain to her how to eat properly and feasible ways to get some exercise. I've showed her on multiple occasions the simple operation of making an omelette with nonstarchy vegetables. Nah, that's effort. Gonna get enough takeout for a family of 4, carby shit drenched in sugary sauces. Hey, Colon, wanna go to the Chinese buffet? NO. Colon does not want to go to the buffet. Colons like fiber. Colon will make a big salad with grilled chicken. God dammit. It's so frustrating.
The behavior you mention here really reminds me of a lot of alcoholics I know. Not intentionally mean, but draining, exhausting and with a revolving door of friends/associates.

I have known two obese people (not death fats, but still enormous) who had gastric bypass surgeries and lost huge amounts of weight and kept it off. What was interesting about these two is they both developed serious drinking problems after losing weight. They traded the food addiction for an alcohol addiction.

Both of these stories have terrible endings. One developed kidney cancer and died within 6 months leaving 2 children under 5 without a father. The other one ended up being put in a mental hospital for a extended amount of time.

Liber Pater

#IStandWithJurgenConings
kiwifarms.net
Maybe living in CA they are rarer
Pretty sure they are less common on the West Coast than in most other areas of the country. You see them everywhere in the South, though. I think Mississippi and some of the other Deep South states are actually empirically the fattest in the country.
Never been to Mississippi, but I have been to LA, GA, and TX and definitely noticed a difference in the number of seriously fat people that I saw compared to what I'm used to in the Northwest.

ducktales4gameboy

ratatouille is people
kiwifarms.net
In college there was a terrible cheap buffet near the dorms that was a regular hangout for students during lunch hour since a flat $6 for lunch was much better than the overpriced cafeteria (even though the food was about the same quality). The one non-student personality at said buffet was a woman known only to us as Ms. Pacman. She earned this name by being nearly spherical (easily 600 pounds plus) and consistently wearing an incredibly unflattering bright yellow muumuu. Somehow she managed this while still being completely mobile, which was a shock to all of us. As far as I know none of my friend group ever actually saw her enter or leave the buffet - if we arrived she'd already be there and we'd leave before she did even if we were there for an hour and a half killing time studying.

Spit bucket

Hey, would you like to join the way of Jashin?
kiwifarms.net
I've been working at a "food library" these past few years and while I do see some hefty people in the store a lot very few come in deathfat range. The ones that do cross that margin are usually in motorized wheel chairs and there's only 3 total I have seen in the store that come in once a month. What's weird is that I never see them when the winter months start rolling in, maybe they found a way to hibernate.

B’Elanna

Not dead yet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One previous coworker who was heavy but nothing shocking initially. Turns out that her current weight was POST wls. Proceeded to out eat the surgery and gain 100 lbs back in 2 years. Went back under the knife for a revision, lost some but gained it all back and more last I heard. Drank huge amounts of Mountain Dew and eat fast food daily While claiming the surgery didn’t work.

A close relative who is under 5’ and around 250. Lives on take out and wine, knows she is literally eating and drinking herself to death and will probably be disabled soon. Reminds me of an older version of Chantal.

Complete Reprobate

kiwifarms.net
When I was a runt, Ma Reprobate took me to the grocery store. As we were going through the frozen foods aisle, I saw a wheelchaired and VERY fat man sans legs in the ice cream section with his handler. They were arguing about ice cream.

'I SAID I WANTED VANILLA!'
'Steve, you can't have ice cream. You know it's bad for-'
'If you didn't WANT me to have ice cream, WHY did you bring me in the GOD DAMN ICE CREAM AISLE?!?'

Ma and I started laughing our asses off. A fully grown man, approaching his 60s (or the equivalent of that in beetus years), throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of the ice cream aisle. 20 years later it still makes us laugh. That's my first true hambeast encounter.

Letora

Monoamine Oxidase A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw two deathfat women park in the only available handicap spot in an almost entirely empty parking lot, and waddle into the nearest Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop. Their faces were angry and scrunched up like they were smelling shit, and I could tell immediately if confronted they would throw a nasty, bitchy fit.

I was just incredibly pissed at them taking a protected spot from people with actual disabilities that use mobility devices and need to open their car door to get their wheelchair etc. out, to waddle a few feet into a fucking ice cream shop when they could have parked literally right next to the spot. They had no need for the access aisle. Useless, lazy, disgusting, selfish creatures.

I tend to rage when people abuse handicap spots more than anything, since I have personal experience with severely physically disabled people who literally cannot get out of or into their car if they don't have an access aisle, and a car parks next to theirs.

This is an access aisle and it's vital for mobility device users to open their car door all the way:
p_2_6_3n2.jpg

I wish we could take these entitled disgusting fat pricks and put them into some medieval stocks and throw tomatoes at them while they bleat, like the good ol' days.

Last edited:

Casket Base

-In the fatwagon -Once again
kiwifarms.net
Reading through these stories reminded me of someone. One summer I picked up work in "maintenance" (not to be too specific bc no1curr), but it involved a lot of heavy lifting. So, imagine my surprise when 2 out of my 8 person team were morbidly obese. One was quite fun and otherwise normal.

The other was "Mary". Mary was roughly 5'5" and pushing 400lbs. She had curly sideburns down the side of her face (likely PCOS) and was very pale. Part of the job was moving furniture in an old building without A/C and although all of us were sweating and didn't exactly smell like daisies, she was pouring buckets of sweat and smelled like microwaved eggs and wet, moldy bread. She constantly had to take breaks and hit her inhaler. She was nice enough, I guess, in that overly cheerful giggle-exhale way like that Kailyn lolcow in the beauty parlor. She made sure every lunch break to let us know that she was "keeping kosher" over her large plate of slop, usually involving lots of carbs and vegan cheese.

One day I went to take a break and saw her already sitting down on a nearby bench. I sat next to her, upwind, trying to be friendly and strike up some small talk. I have no recollection of what we talked about, except that she very cheerfully informed me that she had *giggle-exhale* schizophrenia and the voices in her head liked me. I have no idea if her claim was true, but I somehow maintained enough composure to glance at my watch and say "*ohwowmybreaktimeisupgottago*". I decided to continue giving her a wide berth from then on.

No idea what became of her after our contract was up, but I hope she got the serious help she needed (schizophrenia or not).

deputydogshit2.0

My spaghetti eatin’ video
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was a runt, Ma Reprobate took me to the grocery store. As we were going through the frozen foods aisle, I saw a wheelchaired and VERY fat man sans legs in the ice cream section with his handler. They were arguing about ice cream.

'I SAID I WANTED VANILLA!'
'Steve, you can't have ice cream. You know it's bad for-'
'If you didn't WANT me to have ice cream, WHY did you bring me in the GOD DAMN ICE CREAM AISLE?!?'

Ma and I started laughing our asses off. A fully grown man, approaching his 60s (or the equivalent of that in beetus years), throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of the ice cream aisle. 20 years later it still makes us laugh. That's my first true hambeast encounter.
Steve has a point.... If you’re a tard wrangler and you don’t want them to have ice cream, keep ‘em outta the ice cream aisle.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure they are less common on the West Coast than in most other areas of the country. You see them everywhere in the South, though. I think Mississippi and some of the other Deep South states are actually empirically the fattest in the country.
Never been to Mississippi, but I have been to LA, GA, and TX and definitely noticed a difference in the number of seriously fat people that I saw compared to what I'm used to in the Northwest.
I live in northern California, and you see plenty of deathfats in this part of the state. I think SoCal is more focused on exercise and outdoor activities.

Putin Bot

Oogie boogie niggers, oogie boogie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, I remember this one lesbian couple. One was short, probably overweight, but wasn't too bad. The other woman though, deathfat status. They had a son (probably the smaller woman was the birth mom) and OMG it was horrifying to see how they fed him. He was obese, and I remember when they would go to a mexican restaurant, they'd order him a bowl of queso. Not to dip chips in, but he'd eat it with a spoon. And this was before they actually ordered their entrees. They'd also give him insane breakfasts too, like 6 eggs scrambled with a shitload of a cheese cooked in an ungodly amount of butter, 4 pieces of toast, hashbrowns, and a huge glass of milk and a huge glass of orange juice (gotta get your vitamins in!)

They would also constantly pester him on "Do you need something to eat?" and even if he said no, they'd reply "well at least have a protein bar, I don't want you getting hungry!" I feel bad for the kid, because unless he gets away from his insane mothers, he's just going to keep on getting fatter. And the kid was only around 10/11 and he probably weighed close to 200lbs.

After seeing that kid and how both his mother's constantly tried to shove food at him, I am in the camp that overfeeding your child should be considered child abuse, and the state should step in.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
Sister is a borderline deathfat. She's a decent human being, but she's beyond morbidly obese and just can't understand why she feels like shit all the time. And she's still at the age BEFORE metabolism starts to slow down. My normally kind and reasonable mother has essentially threatened to murder me in my sleep if I ever point out that that being a hamplanet is unhealthy. I guess because a fragile, delicate lady feeling uncomfortable about her body is worse than dying before 40.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
The closest I've been to a deathfat was my first year of junior high. You learn a lot in the locker room the first year. In my gym class there was the largest mammoth I had ever seen, even adults. She smelled very sour, girls fled like rats from her while undressing. She was always making up stories to anyone who would listen, often about getting pregnant and having miscarriages. Other than the smell, the thing I remember the most was the hair. She was very hairy. She always kept her calves and front thighs shaved baby smooth, but when you caught a glimpse from behind under her gym shorts her back thighs were dense forests of curly brown hair. Thick as fuck, she couldn't reach with a razor I guess. Girl couldn't have been older than 13.

one_time_user

liar. obviously
kiwifarms.net
I see a bunch where I live. I can think of over half a dozen I see on a regular basis but only one is worth mentioning due to the behavior.

She's probably 400 pounds but I can't be sure because I have only seen her on her mobility scooter. This bitch. Ok, I see this bitch on the bus. Why do I call, her this bitch? Because she rides her mobility scooter on the bus. It takes 10 minutes to get her on the bus because they have to put the ramp down and she has to drive up the ramp and then back into the space where 4 or 5 seats have been put up to make space for her. Of course that's all valid, what isn't valid is her inability to maneuver the scooter, the basket on her scooter, the 5 big bags she carries, the blanket falling off the back of her scooter and the SCREECHING the entire time.

Anyway, 10 minutes later we finally get going and she pauses her bitching about the driver and the riders and THIS BITCH pulls the 'stop requested' cord. We've gone 3 blocks. It takes another 10 minutes to get her fat ass off the bus.

All this means is her fat ass was to lazy to do LITERALLY NOTHING but push the 'go' button for 3 consecutive blocks on her scooter. She does this all the time.

This bitch.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I generally try to tune them out and pretend they don't exist - and thankfully I reside on Left Coast Best Coast where such creatures are a relative rarity - but once at a non-profit I worked at after grad school, I had a near encounter. It was a basic office type job, real entry level stuff, and they actually offered a ton of useful and supportive training. The person set in charge of my training worked in a different national outpost, so I only knew her on the phone until theu determined she ought to fly out and do some in person intensive training.

All I knew about this chick was that she'd been in this entry level job for like ten years (a warning sign of a fatty of only I had known then) and knew everything about the job inside and out. And then came the day we worked in the same office together.

She was almost 40. She was short. She was FAT. She smelled just awful. And it didn't seem like an apparent hygiene issue to me! She was wearing clean clothes, hair looked clean and groomed, etc. It was only late in life would learn why she reeked so awfully that we had to chuck my office chair after her couple days of training (she sat in my chair and I pulled up another, holding my breath). My boss sprayed Lysol on it for me when the kind but smelly behemoth left each night. When we switched chairs to let me show her what I learned, my chair was unbearably MOIST. And smelled. I cannot stress that enough.

She complained a lot. She wanted me, a very broke newly completed grad student, to take her out and be entertained. I suggested a movie because it was cheap, and we actually both wanted to see the same art house flick our respective boyfriend's absolutely refused to see, and we're both looking forward to it.

I've lived in large cities since my teens. I walked everywhere and never had a car. At my pace, I knew the theater was about a ten minute walk from the office, which I told her was flat and easy. She was game! And then I discovered that Fat Walk Pace is not like normal pace. Nor, apparently, is a 8 city block walk something she could handle. She was mad. I got turned around by a block, laughed at my own sense of direction, apologized, and said it was going to be another couple blocks because I messed up direction (this was before smart phones). She looked like she was goi g to kill me - she turned from Southern sweet into a rage monster. I profusely apologized: for the distance, for my mistaking the direction, for everything. She demanded a cab. I had no money for it, plus were ONLY 2 BLOCKS at that point. She huffed but continued to walk. By the time we arrived, she was injured. Her foot was all fucked up apparently. We watched the movie - we both loved it, which was good! But now she was injured and had to get up, needed my help, and I hailed her a cab myself while she sat.

When she flew back home she went to the doctor and required a walking cast for weeks. She always brought it up whenever we talked after - how I tortured her with my insane 10 block walk and now her foot was hurt forever.

The chair was toast.