Deathfat Encounters IRL -

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Sister is a borderline deathfat. She's a decent human being, but she's beyond morbidly obese and just can't understand why she feels like shit all the time. And she's still at the age BEFORE metabolism starts to slow down. My normally kind and reasonable mother has essentially threatened to murder me in my sleep if I ever point out that that being a hamplanet is unhealthy. I guess because a fragile, delicate lady feeling uncomfortable about her body is worse than dying before 40.
Why does your mum hate your sister? She must do, to want to keep your sister ignorant and fat and in pain.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Where I live I see huge people regularly, but there are a few that stick out. About 8-9 years ago, a friend and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time, and saw a huge lady in a personal scooter dining with two normal size people. This woman had to be at least 500 or 600. I was shocked when she ordered hot chocolate as her drink, instead of water or a soda. Hot chocolate with her meal. I don't remember what else she ordered but it was very heavy and greasy, I'm sure.

Another more recently was in Costco, a woman about ALR's size shopping with two skinny old people. Somehow she was walking on her own and she had on gray sweatpants that were *covered* in stains. Crusty stains, and some were actively wet which meant she was leaking just from walking around and wore the same pants so constantly the stains dried. It was absolutely disgusting.

I had an obese couple come up to the register of the place I was working at. "Do you guys sell hotdogs?"
It was a cafe.

This reminds me of a baseball game I went to once when my work gave me free tickets. It happened to be dollar hot dog and dollar beer day. My companion and I watched an obese couple, with the woman being significantly larger, double fisting hot dogs. They left way before the game even started. They literally went to a ball game to consume cheap, gross hot dogs.

eta not my story but my friend's from the ball game: friend worked with a morbidly obese guy at an office job that brought in a full size cooler every day full of snacks and sodas. For an 8 hour work day, sitting at a desk all day. He also broke multiple chairs until the company purchased him his own special fat ass chair.

Last edited:

archfiend

kiwifarms.net
Working at fast food places in the deepest recesses of the American south, it'd be hard not to see anyone who's deeply entrenched in deathfat status. Some of them come once or twice daily, but it always kind of makes me feel uncomfortable handing them the inordinate amount of crap. The biggest person I saw in my time was a man who literally couldn't wear a seatbelt, and whenever he would find himself stopped, would open the door for more room (his stomach was up against the wheel). I saw his mom/handler (?) in the passenger side, and each time I would give him his food, he would speed off fast enough that once he hit my hand in the open window. He wasn't old or anything, like his skin didn't seem aged, but his hair was grayed and he had this expression that I only see on the geriatric. I can't describe it as anything
It was especially shocking. The other deathfats that come by must be around 300-450, while he was pressing 600-700. It still kind of shocks me how other users don't have as many experiences with the Super Morbidly Obese, but I'm in prime fat-watching position, I guess.

Ceaseless Discharge

Your jenkem plug
kiwifarms.net
A lifetime ago, I worked in the food delivery service. If any of you have ever done a similar job, you know that you see some crazy shit, deathfats being just one part of the spectacle.

For awhile, one of our regulars was a man who resided in one of the local nursing homes. By my conservative estimate, he was about 700 lbs and in his mid-thirties to early fourties. He was completely bedbound and in the forced nudity stage, always with numerous blankets draped over his corpulent frame. He was insanely lonely and always tried to desperately force some sort of conversation, often asking of news from the outside world. I guess the other residents scarcely made for good company. I'll never forget the nurses rolling their eyes whenever they would see me wandering the halls of their workplace, lugging a metric ton of food and soda with me.

The last time I saw him, a group of exasperated doctors met me outside and asked if we could blacklist him. I gave them a number to call. My boss actually spoke with one of the doctors who apparently told him that the man in question was on a strict diet and that he was literally killing himself with massive amounts of bread and pasta. He earned a spot on the blacklist and I never saw him again. He probably just moved on to another delivery service before his inevitable death.

The fat fuck never tipped. Not once.

Dovahshit

geh, tis good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
first encounter was on vacation. and it was also my very first, till that point i only has seen mildly obese people.
she was sitting at the poolside and first i thought she wore a swim skirt, but no it was her belly flopping over her legs

my second death fat encounter was in the "im too stupid to live on myself yet so im gonna learn it: house"

when he came in he was a solid 400 pound unit. (200 smth kilograms).
he wore 5 xl clothes. and he had to order them online because their wasnt a physical shop where he could get his size
if he felt like he didnt eat enough during our communial dinners, he went and order a whole ass meal for himself again.
he smelled of sour milk and always had it hot to the point where he would walk in shorts in the winter.
regardless of that, he was a chill dude, and has since then lost more than half his body weight due surgery and diet.
i hope he can keep it off.

(he did turn to alcohol so who knows)

Last edited:

Voivode

Badonkadonk
kiwifarms.net
I used to work at a airport pushing wheelchairs and you wouldn’t believe the people demanding wheelchairs who were easily over 150kg. We had a term for them “POS” meaning person of size but we would always say piece of shit cause they were always the rudest passengers to move around.

I have a few stories, including when a new girl got forced by a front desk person to push a massive death fat herself with no assistance, but one that really stuck with me was a couple flying with Singapore airlines. The bloke was easily 250kg and his wife 200kg, and they were both rich fucks that had to go to the first class lounge, problem is the way to the lounge had a few ramps and carpet. I was pushing the wife and my mate the guy, when we got to the ramps we had to do running starts, a few times I almost fell over. That was the worst experience i had at that job and they were both assholes.

They came back a few months later and tipped my friend $50 saying that she was strong and didn’t make a sound pushing them, this girl is a stocky Samoan btw who weightlifted for fun so she had an easier time dealing with these two idiots.

Working at the airport really made me realise how selfish deathfats are, the amount of injuries that me and my co-workers had from just pushing them is insane. Surprisingly, American passengers weren’t the worst it was the people coming from India and the island nations that were.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha! Now that this thread came up Im going to see them everywhere.. Today I got on an elevator at the same time a fat was getting off. She was breathing like a steam engine, like Chantel. She was as wide as the elevator. She passed me by but I didn’t smell anything. I’m very sensitive but so far, nobody fat I’ve seen has stunk. Course, I did have a mask on, and she was going to one of those rare places a fat will shower for.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
I worked at a call center about 15 years ago. There's a job you'll catch some deathfats at.

One woman that worked with me easily qualified. She weighed in the high 300s, easy. She was 5'10" too, which helped a little with her girth, but made her look like a retired linebacker from behind. She was a nice enough woman, but goddamn did she have issues with punctuality. Like, for fucking everything: breaks, meetings, lunch, everything.

Additionally, she smoked. That didn't bother me. What did bother me was she used some sort of scented spray she got from Victoria's Secret, and so when she came back from smoke breaks, she'd reek of smoke, sweat, some sweet smelling stuff, and dried piss. Found out later from another woman I worked with she had bladder control issues that meant she'd piss herself a little, often.

Finally, she chewed with her mouth open. Always.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
I only know one person I'd classify as a deathfat. One of the senior profs at my university, I did some committees with him.
He is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and always well put together and helpful, and every time I see him I get really sad because he must have serious issues to get like that and I wish his life was easier.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I used to work retail as a teenager. Some deathfat shat in the ladies dressing room. Being the new guy/low man on the totem pole, I was assigned to clean it up. It was too much for me: the shit, the customer using clothes she took into the room to clean it up, I started throwing up. At least the puke kind of countered the smell a bit but it was truly awful.

I have a friend who was an athlete in high school and played division three football in college let himself go in his mid 20s. Claimed to be 350 pounds and was always eating or drinking something. Something snapped in him and he’s down over 100 pounds since early last year. Hope he loses the weight and keeps it off.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
My office had a death fat that was a hard left liberal. He was also part Native American and wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. What bothered me was that he was up on the totem pole in management and would bitch about how terrible Trump was and that our healthcare system was a failure because capitalism... all while stuffing his face with Mickey D's while deadass looking at you in the eyes.

Precious Degenerate

kiwifarms.net
Several years ago I was going to work at a doctor's office ( I used to go different places doing training ) and as I was about to go through the front entrance of the building, a guy pokes his head out his car window in the nearby parking space and asks me "how far away is the actual office from the entrance?"

An odd question. I told him "...not..very far." I could only see his head, and it was a handsome head.

Later on, I saw the remainder of this poor fellow's body, as he finally huffed and puffed his enormous sweaty frame from the entrance of the building into the office half an hour after I had. He could barely catch his breath and he was shaking all over, it was so sad...

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
Why does your mum hate your sister? She must do, to want to keep your sister ignorant and fat and in pain.
Wish I had a good answer. I talked to my dad about it once and he received the same threats. I mean, it's not like my sister doesn't know that being fat is unhealthy. She just doesn't KNOW, y'know? My mom says my sister doesn't actually eat that much (I never kept track and I don't live there anymore), buuuuuut... being a little overweight can happen by accident, having your own gravitational pull doesn't.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Wish I had a good answer. I talked to my dad about it once and he received the same threats. I mean, it's not like my sister doesn't know that being fat is unhealthy. She just doesn't KNOW, y'know? My mom says my sister doesn't actually eat that much (I never kept track and I don't live there anymore), buuuuuut... being a little overweight can happen by accident, having your own gravitational pull doesn't.
That's so sad and I am so sorry. Genuinely, i truly am. I hope your sister finds a way out of it.

gay frogs

Well, just got back from hell again.
kiwifarms.net
obligatory sunday graphic post from my grandma, received fresh today on whatsapp.
View attachment 1852433
Now this is good content.

I have encountered a few death fats, living in the south. I have personally known a few. The worst was a family friend who topped the scales at around 650. She had lymphedema in her legs, they were black in spots with growths on them and they leaked everywhere. She was bedbound and the hallway leading to her bedroom reeked. She would occasionally make half ass attempts at dieting with cheesy, ranch covered salads but almost always down a full size bag of chips or something later. It was sad. She was 52 when she died. Both of her children were pretty young, for having a deceased parent, early 20s.

Dovahshit

geh, tis good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
Now this is good content.

I have encountered a few death fats, living in the south. I have personally known a few. The worst was a family friend who topped the scales at around 650. She had lymphedema in her legs, they were black in spots with growths on them and they leaked everywhere. She was bedbound and the hallway leading to her bedroom reeked. She would occasionally make half ass attempts at dieting with cheesy, ranch covered salads but almost always down a full size bag of chips or something later. It was sad. She was 52 when she died. Both of her children were pretty young, for having a deceased parent, early 20s.
ahh yes, the cheesy ranch salads, a staple in every fats healthy diet.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
Gather round, kids. I mentioned my family is made up of death fats so I will list some incidences and issues over the years. To give a refresher, my mom, dad and two younger sisters are deathfats. I am the only normal weight person.

-my sister broke a chair because she sat on it, refused to pay for a replacement

-my dad had a tia and needs back surgery for spinal stenosis but is too fat for it

-my moms obesity ran her hips into the ground and needed replacements

-both need scootypuffs and own them

-my dad broke my toilet sitting on it, said it wasn't his fault, never repaid me

-my dad and mom had a reinforced toilet installed in their house

-both didnt wear seatbelts for a while, now they use seatbelt extenders

-they could never fit in a booth at a restaurant, always asks for a table

-my mom has eaten whole cakes before in one sitting, just because

-everyone has sleep apnea but me

the only reason I’m posting this is because it is very different observing a death fat randomly vs actually living with them

Last edited:

Complete Reprobate

kiwifarms.net
Gather round, kids. I mentioned my family is made up of death fats so I will list some incidences and issues over the years. To give a refresher, my mom, dad and two younger sisters are deathfats. I am the only normal weight person.

-my sister broke a chair because she sat on it, refused to pay for a replacement

-my dad had a tia and needs back surgery for spinal stenosis but is too fat for it

-my moms obesity ran her hips into the ground and needed replacements

-both need scootypuffs and own them

-my dad broke my toilet sitting on it, said it wasn't his fault, never repaid me

-my dad and mom had a reinforced toilet installed in their house

-both didnt wear seatbelts for a while, now they use seatbelt extenders

-they could never fit in a booth at a restaurant, always asks for a table

-my mom has eaten whole cakes before in one sitting, just because

-everyone has sleep apnea but me

the only reason I’m posting this is because it is very different observing a death fat randomly vs actually living with them
Do you still live with them, or have you escaped yet?

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
Do you still live with them, or have you escaped yet?
Escaped. My family is awful to be around. One sister is ok, I can tolerate her. The other is a huge narcisstic and even asked me to co sign a 40k student loan (nope!) because my dad trashed his credit and can’t be a co-signer anymore. He is also an SDA fundie who constantly preaches to everyone.

My mom and dad never bathe, my mom smokes and pees in a commode. She screams at everyone all the time. Not bringing my son around that, so I only see them once in a while.

Last edited:

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In an English class freshman year of college, we had those desks where you could swivel the top part that you write on away from the chair to the side (never knew what that was for honestly.) There was a deathfat who had to keep that part completely out to the side because of how his gut protruded, and even then it was a tight fit. He was a quiet dude, friendly whenever the professor did call on him, but for me seeing someone have to fit into a desk like that was always a little bit of a horror show. I hope wherever he is, I hope he’s losing weight and happy.