Deathfat Encounters IRL -

Complete Reprobate

kiwifarms.net
Escaped. My family is awful to be around. One sister is ok, I can tolerate her. The other is a huge narcisstic and even asked me to co sign a 40k student loan (nope!) because my dad trashed his credit and can’t be a co-signer anymore. He is also an SDA fundie who constantly preaches to everyone.

My mom and dad never bathe, my mom smokes and pees in a commode. She screams at everyone all the time. Not bringing my son around that, so I only see them once in a while.
Fucks sake, glad you got out. Sounds like you took away all the right lessons from your time in the ham cave too. Well done, and good luck.

Reepicheep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
going to do an obligotary
" best of: what my deathfat grandma sent me on whatsapp" every monday.

45FD2B4A-6207-467E-883B-55783203D1E2.jpeg
ECD598D9-8F22-481E-B7A3-27D2DA355EC6.jpeg
186257F5-6B0A-41E4-B7F8-74D8CA3CB021.jpeg
D83C180A-3820-447D-B4BE-841D52EBBEA2.jpeg

ChubbyTubbyBabeee

kiwifarms.net
Whilst working in a charity shop, doing both front and back, I met the only person I've seen who would qualify as deathfat. Easily over 150 kilos and around 5,5.

She worked in the back cleaning and sorting all the donated items, and everytime I had to work with her was a nightmare. The back room was small, but the area we had to work was even smaller and believe me she took up 80% of the space. She always stole chairs from the elderly workers so her fat ass wasn't up.

My coworkers told me she also had a habit of stealing food out of the communal fridge.

When she tried to diet, she'd have her breakfast, come into work and eat a footlong sub, lunch was a "small" meal from the nearby KFC, then presumably she'd amble off after her shift to eat even more.

She ate so much she could barely pay for anything, with her staff discount, and lived with her mother.

It got to the point where I'd beg the manager not to put me on with her.

behavioral swamp thang

raw is law
kiwifarms.net
Well, I 'spose it's time to tell my one death fat encounter. A time in my life I actually treasure.

One of my friends in high school dropped out and worked at a CNA. She worked every day at this deathfats shithole apartment. We called him Jimmy "Show Me Your Titties", because he never wore a shirt, just a white sheet draped on him. He was in his 40's and HUGE, probs 600. Just sat in the same place every day, never moved. He had a stoma and talked via one of those vibrator things. He let us try it. It was actually kinda fun trying to figure it out lmfao. He had lived as a trucker and loved to chain smoke. We could smoke and drink in his apartment which was great because we were wayy underage. He looked sort of like Boogie, but way more busted. He had resigned himself to dying from smoking and eat and eventually he did leaving my friend the little bit he had and a nice laptop.

I imagine those were probably the best days of his life. Laughing and smoking like chimneys with two cute teenage girls. He never did anything creepy, he was chill. RIP

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
My most memorable death fat experience was with a student as a residential school. 19 year old 500lb dwarf bowling ball with anger problems. If he did not get to see britney spears at least once a day he would bull rush people like we were matador's holding up red cloths. Our only resort was to grab the mats used in the solitary rooms and have 4 of us hold them and catch him inside so we could pop him in a quiet room (padded room that we could lock from outside) until he calmed down.

His mother is a lolcow though she got upset we were teaching him to wipe his own ass when he pooped and wrote a complaint about me because I made his own ass and she heard about it.

Last edited:

Trombonista

Bye Bye Bibi
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen plenty at work, but I've never had much interaction with them.

Ethereal Eye

Sometimes a protagonist, but also an antagonist.
kiwifarms.net
This isn't a personal deathfat encounter, but this is an account I've heard from multiple people on a job I was on:
There was some big guy who would gorge himself every single break he got. Around the time, I think it was two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute break for lunch. Each time, he would eat an entire meal, some of which included Chinese buffet. Yes, three full meals before his shift even ended. Being the big ass guy that he was, and consuming that much food each break, it eventually led to him having a heartattack and being dragged out of the jobsite to a hospital. The fact that people can consume that much food without feeling bad really baffles me.

MerriedxReldnahc

Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not mine but an ancient, beloved copy pasta that you all would enjoy.

That story always brings me so much joy every time I come across it.
My mom and I like to recall the last time we ever went to a buffet maybe 10+ years ago, where we both had a horrifying realization that everyone there looked terrible. Just huge people with huge plates of food in various horrifying combinations. My mom swears that she saw a woman put a peice of fudge on her salad. I saw someone with cottage cheese ELBOWS. We lost our appetite pretty fast.

Reshiram Battle.mp3

dragon vore waifu
kiwifarms.net
Got a neighbor, very obvious potatoface hidden under a layer of thick fat. clearly mentally disabled, and she has to weigh three times my weight. she's a mother now, single mother because apparently she was either raped or had a 1 night stand with some mexican or black guy, she's said both versions when recounting her kid's parentage and she's very retarded so i genuinely don't know anything aside from the fact the kid's half-n-half. she's genuinely really nice, is one of my grandma's buddies, but i worry for her and her kid a lot. she's sweet yeah, but has no genuine clue about what the hell to do when it comes to adult life skills and so she lives with her mom. she's managed to hold a job, but it's very kid-glovesy with her, yknow she wouldn't make it working typical wageslave shifts at mcd's. i just hope she doesn't kick the bucket before her lil boy's grown. if her body gives out soon from the fat and leaves the kid essentially orphaned wrt his direct parents i'd be genuinely upset.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lived in an area of the West Coast that got hammered economically during the 2000's. The amount of deathfats shot through the roof.

One I remember always seeing in WinCo or Fred Meyer was this woman in a fucking scooter. She was not only HUGELY fat, we're talking the scooter would whine and smell like burning rubber, she had all of these warts/skin tags on her quadruple chins and on the back of her hands. To top it off, she was nasty and entitled as fuck. Being in front of her in line was like being near a burning compost/garbage pile that was full of rubber. She had kids that were goddamn butterballs too.

Before you say "Oh, food deserts/poverty/blah blah bleh" I was feeding 3 kids and 2 adults on fucking low income wages. Where I had flour, beans, cornmeal, eggs, rice, low-fat meat (high fat hamburger the fat melts away and you get less than if you'd bought low fat hamburger), chicken breasts, all of that. I'm not ashamed to admit at one time I was on EBT because I'd lost my job and was looking for a new one, but I still kept to the healthy stuff.

This bitch's cart was full of ice cream, cookies, chips, frozen garbage, soda, all kinds of just fucking crap food. NOt a goddamn fruit or vegetable to be seen. Worse, she wanted the workers to bag her shit (Despite the fact that WinCo didn't have baggers) as well as carry all her shit out to her minivan and load it all into the minivan. It was not uncommon to see her kids fucking garbaging down food in the store or as they waddled through the parkinglot.

But that's not the biggest deathfat. She was just the enabler. The one who fed the thing that should not be.

In the van was the possibly human embodiment of gluttony and sloth. The van that was obviously fucked with how it leaned toward the driver's side before the two mini-fats and the deathfat got in.

They had the seats pulled out of the van and a sofa loveseat inside, sideways. Upon it was the fattest fucking human I have ever seen in my life. They literally took up the entire loveseat, their gut hanging down. As soon as one of the kids opened the door she'd begin demanding food. This poor fucking working slob would be at the back, loading the latest food haul into the back of the van while the kids would be grabbing things to hand to what I'm pretty sure was a literal butter troll escaped from Tir na Nog.

I used to have to chide my kids not to stare.

During the summer they'd leave the van door open and walking by the stench would nearly knock you over. Like a portapotty full of rotting compost sitting in the sun. I'd seen people park their cars, get out, sniff, get back in, move their fucking car.

Another one that stick to mind was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

I was at a basic run-down store. You know the type, it has the smell of sadness and poverty and old people. It's not a bad store, it's just been there for 50 years and now the clientele are kind of, well, sad. It's not a stench, it's just this... aura and smell of sadness and that better days were gone by. For the most part the clientele were the elderly and people you could tell were going there because they'd gone their all their lives and didn't like Wal-Mart or Fred Meyer or WinCo.

I went there because, well, it was miles closer than anything else and the people who worked there were nice.

So, I walk around the corner, and there's these two fat kids and their obese mother. The mother is loading up ice cream into her cart. The store had had a power failure so the ice cream had melted and refrozen and you could get an entire box of ice cream for a quarter. She's huffing and puffing with each twist, bend down, grab two cartons, put them in her cart.

Her two spawn are sitting on the ground, with fucking wooden spoons in their hands, fucking eating out of the ice cream cartons.

I kind of stopped and stared.

Around the corner comes this itty bitty old man who looks like he's made of rawhide and canvas. You know the type, lean, wrinkled brown face, cowboy boots, jeans, wooden cane. He comes around the corner, stops and the two teenage women obviously at the store with grandpa stop too.

I'm staring at the ham planet and her two budling spawn.

The old man stares for a moment.

He suddenly raises his cane, points at the three of them, and loudly, obnoxiously, goes "AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHA!"

The fat women curses at him, the whole time he's laughing, yells at her spawn, and stomps off, leaving behind the cart.

Based old man.

XenomorphThot

kiwifarms.net
Mine isn't a deathfat story, we don't have too many of those where I live, but I have an overweight friend who refuses to walk even one bus stop and she'd rather wait the ten minutes for the next bus, than walk half a mile. Or wait an hour for public transport in freezing temps at night, rather than just walk home... something that'd take her half an hour. We haven't seen each other since covid started tho, so maybe she already did reach a deathfat status, who knows...

Sparkley

kiwifarms.net
My earliest memory of encountering a deathfat would have to be my own cousin, let's call him Johnny. Maybe 20 years ago, there was a large family barbecue gathering at Johnny's house. Myself and other younger cousins were having a ball either playing N64 or jumping on the trampoline. After winning against him in too many rounds of Goldeneye multiplayer, Johnny demanded that the only way anyone was allowed to play more Nintendo, they would have to beat him at 'crack the egg' on the trampoline (someone sits in the center and you bounce the person until they uncross their legs). Johnny rolled himself onto the trampoline and the vinyl jumping mat just sagged within centimeters of the grass underneath it. Not even 3 hyper pre teens could get Johnny to budge and eventually wouldn't be able to because when Johnny rose to claim victory, the trampoline springs snapped and no one could use it anymore.

Following the gathering, our families fell out of touch. Even a decade after the trampoline incident, Johnny continued to acquire mass well into adulthood and would move around in a manner that can only be described as ambulating by sweeping one swollen leg in front of the other and pushing his flabby arms as if he was wading through a pool. Granted, Johnny wasn't without mental issues as his mother (my aunt) passed away and his father would have to sell his roofing and siding business following her passing. Johnny eventually just became comfortable being super duper fat as he remained huge well into his mid 30s. It is sad to realize he was a case of squandered youth but having no contact with him for over a decade has made it that it doesn't bother me so much.

ShortPoppy

kiwifarms.net
I'm not American so I probably don't have the same conception of 'deathfat' as many of you, but one particular weirdfat comes to mind ...

She was a not-too-tall but still huge young-ish lady, with a sort of shelf-like figure with a massive protruding chest + stomach balanced out back by a bum of similar dimensions.
I was waiting at the bus stop and she was standing a little way away with a pram and a red wheelie suitcase. She was babbling -- to her baby, I thought -- in a high sing-song voice, saying something that sounded like, "Don't go bubby! Don't go!" again and again.
Then I looked up and saw she was actually talking to a bird that was pecking at scraps at the side of the road. She kept looming over it and ordering it not to fly away, the bird kept getting spooked, retreating, then returning to try and finish its meal, then she'd stomp near and almost scare it away again, etc. etc. They carried on like this for quite a while.
Anyway, my bus arrived and I chose a seat towards the back. The woman boarded behind me, managing to panhandle her pram and suitcase into the pram/wheelchair seating area, then immediately launched into conversation with her baby in the same sing-song, childish voice.
"Don't you worry now, we're going to be home soon. What shall we do tomorrow? Shall we go for another bus ride? Ooh, how about we take a bus ride and take the red bag with us?"
I got a look into her pram at this point, and would you know it - there was no baby. Just a baby doll. Not even one of those hyperrealistic silicone dolls for grieving mothers who've lost their newborns. Just the kind of cheap toy baby dolls you can find at any K-Mart or discount store.
Even if I hadn't seen the doll, it should have been obvious something was amiss: the woman sounded more like a little girl playing pretend than an actual mother talking to her actual baby. At one point she started going through a list of names: "I think [*Marianne] is nice, or maybe [*Emily]. I like [*Sarah] too, oh, how about [*Jodie]? ..." [*Examples only, I don't remember the actual names]
She might have been asking her 'baby' to help choose its own name, or she might just have been talking to herself at this point. I couldn't tell. Definitely one of the stranger people I've come across in my (admittedly very sheltered & straight-laced) life.

I did get to meet a genuine American fatass a few years ago when I was starting a new job. For my first week my manager enrolled me in training for some IT analytics/monitoring software we use, and we had a trainer from the software company fly all the way here from Austin, TX to deliver the course at our office.
He basically looked like what someone who doesn't know much about America would think the average American looks like: so massive and squidgy that his facial features were distended/half-buried in fat, so wide that his hips spilled over the edge of his office chair, etc. Plus, when we went out for lunch at a nearby food court, instead of ordering a normal weekday lunch like the rest of us (e.g. a pasta salad, a wrap, sushi, etc. -- basically anything with nutrition that's not too hard to digest) he went for the American stereotype option of diabetes/cholesterol overload on a plate, covered in cheese and sauce with a side of chips. I was a bit disappointed in him for being such a caricature.
He was a nice guy though, very knowledgable and good at teaching. He was also quite well-travelled and assured us he hadn't voted for Trump, so at least he wasn't a complete parody of his country.

JCnGGd32

kiwifarms.net
Not an American, but I just recalled a bigfat experience here in my hometown. She was a high school teacher at the (*good) local high school in a rural town. My father taught there, so I got the info mostly from his perspective as she never taught me.

She was probably around 300-400lbs, and very short, like under 5 feet. She was ROUND like a ball. The boys were brutal to her, called her names to her face, stole her belongings and outran her, etc. She taught English. She went on a school excursion one year with my father. It was a camping/roadtrip excursion that went for 3 weeks and several thousand kilometres. Every time she got in or off the bus, it had to be lowered right to the ground, and she needed three students on one side pushing her, and another two on the other side pulling her just to get her into the bus. No one has any idea why she volunteered for this excursion.

Another teacher, who used to be her roommate, said that she would have a 2L bottle of coke with her afternoon snack after coming home from work.

She was in her thirties and single, apparently never dated. She was also a total mean bitch and everyone hated her.

Edit: I just googled her and she is a Herbalife distributer in our town. Didn't even know we had Herbalife in my country. SHe also has a gigantic mole on her face.

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lived in an area of the West Coast that got hammered economically during the 2000's. The amount of deathfats shot through the roof.

One I remember always seeing in WinCo or Fred Meyer was this woman in a fucking scooter. She was not only HUGELY fat, we're talking the scooter would whine and smell like burning rubber, she had all of these warts/skin tags on her quadruple chins and on the back of her hands. To top it off, she was nasty and entitled as fuck. Being in front of her in line was like being near a burning compost/garbage pile that was full of rubber. She had kids that were goddamn butterballs too.

Before you say "Oh, food deserts/poverty/blah blah bleh" I was feeding 3 kids and 2 adults on fucking low income wages. Where I had flour, beans, cornmeal, eggs, rice, low-fat meat (high fat hamburger the fat melts away and you get less than if you'd bought low fat hamburger), chicken breasts, all of that. I'm not ashamed to admit at one time I was on EBT because I'd lost my job and was looking for a new one, but I still kept to the healthy stuff.

This bitch's cart was full of ice cream, cookies, chips, frozen garbage, soda, all kinds of just fucking crap food. NOt a goddamn fruit or vegetable to be seen. Worse, she wanted the workers to bag her shit (Despite the fact that WinCo didn't have baggers) as well as carry all her shit out to her minivan and load it all into the minivan. It was not uncommon to see her kids fucking garbaging down food in the store or as they waddled through the parkinglot.

But that's not the biggest deathfat. She was just the enabler. The one who fed the thing that should not be.

In the van was the possibly human embodiment of gluttony and sloth. The van that was obviously fucked with how it leaned toward the driver's side before the two mini-fats and the deathfat got in.

They had the seats pulled out of the van and a sofa loveseat inside, sideways. Upon it was the fattest fucking human I have ever seen in my life. They literally took up the entire loveseat, their gut hanging down. As soon as one of the kids opened the door she'd begin demanding food. This poor fucking working slob would be at the back, loading the latest food haul into the back of the van while the kids would be grabbing things to hand to what I'm pretty sure was a literal butter troll escaped from Tir na Nog.

I used to have to chide my kids not to stare.

During the summer they'd leave the van door open and walking by the stench would nearly knock you over. Like a portapotty full of rotting compost sitting in the sun. I'd seen people park their cars, get out, sniff, get back in, move their fucking car.

Another one that stick to mind was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

I was at a basic run-down store. You know the type, it has the smell of sadness and poverty and old people. It's not a bad store, it's just been there for 50 years and now the clientele are kind of, well, sad. It's not a stench, it's just this... aura and smell of sadness and that better days were gone by. For the most part the clientele were the elderly and people you could tell were going there because they'd gone their all their lives and didn't like Wal-Mart or Fred Meyer or WinCo.

I went there because, well, it was miles closer than anything else and the people who worked there were nice.

So, I walk around the corner, and there's these two fat kids and their obese mother. The mother is loading up ice cream into her cart. The store had had a power failure so the ice cream had melted and refrozen and you could get an entire box of ice cream for a quarter. She's huffing and puffing with each twist, bend down, grab two cartons, put them in her cart.

Her two spawn are sitting on the ground, with fucking wooden spoons in their hands, fucking eating out of the ice cream cartons.

I kind of stopped and stared.

Around the corner comes this itty bitty old man who looks like he's made of rawhide and canvas. You know the type, lean, wrinkled brown face, cowboy boots, jeans, wooden cane. He comes around the corner, stops and the two teenage women obviously at the store with grandpa stop too.

I'm staring at the ham planet and her two budling spawn.

The old man stares for a moment.

He suddenly raises his cane, points at the three of them, and loudly, obnoxiously, goes "AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHA!"

The fat women curses at him, the whole time he's laughing, yells at her spawn, and stomps off, leaving behind the cart.

Based old man.
This story ended SO WELL, cheers 😆

So I have an old friend who got WLS to shed over 200 lbs and she did very well, stuck to the programme, inadvertently shed another 200 useless pounds in the form of her noncommittal boyfriend, and is doing quite well. I’m very proud of her for doing so much work. She’s always been a happy, fun, wonderful person, and now she can do so much more and be more active. She also reversed her pre-diabetic state, which is amazing.

HOWEVER!

I have a story about another, which is entirely worse. So trying not to PL, but I have moved around countries quite a bit and this story is from the US, which as you know, has no universal healthcare.

I was, through a long convoluted issue, assigned a regular doctor I didn’t get to choose beforehand, and this doctor was the shadiest motherfucker alive, as well as the BIGGEST. Imagine Chantal Sarault. You know how she’s sort of a normal big fatty from the front, but when she turns to the side, she’s a gigantic ball on legs?

Imagine if she were as big from the front as she is from the side, then add about 8 inches of height. This doctor had to be 600 lbs EASY. I was dead shocked when he walked in for my appt because I was amazed he could find clothes in his size AND walk around an office...which he managed to do, even if he did sweat profusely the whole time.

So the shady bit was that I had no insurance for quite a bit and saw him multiple times for various reasons. The very day after I got actual private insurance and made an appointment with him to look at a possible torn muscle, he suddenly wanted me to go into a local lab for “routine bloodwork.” Now I understand it’s a thing that some doctors will send patients for pointless bloodwork to places like LabCorp. LabCorp charges the patient’s insurance 100 dollars, performs a 50 dollars actual test, then sends 10-20 dollars to the doctor as finder’s fee.

He never said a word about bloodwork until I finally got insurance. Needless to say, I wasn’t about to waste a day and some blood just to line my doctor’s pocket, so I asked him exactly what on earth I needed a blood test for, when for years he’d never mentioned them.

So he huffs around in his giant chair to face me and says, “Oh, well, we look for a lot things, screening, regular screening, for....possibly...diabetes?”

And I want you to imagine a sweaty, 600 pound, gasping-for-air man telling a healthy, thin young woman who works out every day with cardio and weights that maybe she has type 2 diabetes.

And I looked at him and what I meant to say was, “you think I have diabetes?” But what I actually said was, “YOU think *I* have diabetes??”

Both he and his secretary really heavily tried to make me commit to a lab bloodwork appt, but I just walked out and blew them off. Must have really needed that finder’s fee. Fuck em.

Kinoplex Robert

Kiwi Farms has a strict no singles policy
kiwifarms.net
Minor PL, did a stint as a Nurse in a southern US nursing home. There was more than one resident we would have to use machinery in order to lift and place them into wheelchairs or simply change their dressings.

The worse days were when I got put in the deathfat wing, since I was one of the only male nurses, and it was my responsibility to roll and hold up a 350-400 pounder so my coworker could put a bed pad under the meat mountain. My arms and back are sore remembering it.