Deathfat fights -

Kami1987

kiwifarms.net
Anna is easily the top dog - while she likes to larp about exercise, she's basically an Olympian athlete compared to the other death fatties who can barely stand without keeling over. She is also bit(5 ft 9) and around 500pounds, which places her above anyone not named Jenn/Amber.

2nd place I would go with Amber - her relative youth and size(2nd only to Jenn) should let her beat the 2nd tier whales(Jenn/Jude/Chantal).

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
Depends on what their fighting for. I'm not gonna bring up food to make the most obvious joke, but the motivation factor in getting any of these fatasses not only moving, but also getting hit , is very important.

Also, I feel that the shortest one of all of them has an advantage. Body blows ain't gonna to shit due to the extra blubber and the energy needed to swing a fatty ham hock right hook, so head blows or takedowns are the way to go. The lower your center of gravity, the harder it is to get taken down, if you're shorter than your opponent, every punch to their head area has chance of hitting their jaw and knocking them out.

Also also, whichever ones can jump without hurting themselves has a major advantage.

If any of them learned judo, they could do gi throws by just grabbing the upper chest flab of their opponent, I'd genuinely love to see that.

Last edited:

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
With a lot of the deathfats I think that the loser of any conflict will be the one that falls over first. A fall from any of them will do more damage than anything else. This means extreme weight might actually factor in as an advantage, this along with balance and ankle condition.

Charlie Gold is a shoe in though, it's not even fair to include her in the roster.

My coach coin is on Sammie Bushart. She's in her prime fighting age at 24 and I bet she's been in fights before. She's a hair puller, I can tell. She gets her mitt on some other deathfat's thinning hair or berka and she's going to pull them down to the ground.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
What you gotta do is lock Chantal in a cage for a week with low-calorie diet food and keep playing fast food commercials in front of her while wafting the smell of French fries and grilled cheese inside the cage 24/7. On the day of the fight, rub Arby’s grease into her opponents clothes. Ever seen a chained dog that has lost its mind from hunger?

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope Of Entropic Declesiastics, Illuminati Alum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BabyBlue.png.png

Look at those biceps though, a sleeper hold and it's all over.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
A fight between Amberlynn and Chantal would be look like pathetic sumo wrestling but I'll give it to Chantal. Her pure rage and viciousness would give her the edge she needs even despite her age and health complications.

As for Amy, the almighty spoon is too OP. I would not allow it in the ring. The power of Allah already puts the other contestants at a disadvantage.

Dude Weed

The Covid vaccines are killing people, refuse them
kiwifarms.net
A fight between Amberlynn and Chantal would be look like pathetic sumo wrestling but I'll give it to Chantal. Her pure rage and viciousness would give her the edge she needs even despite her age and health complications.

As for Amy, the almighty spoon is too OP. I would not allow it in the ring. The power of Allah already puts the other contestants at a disadvantage.
Chantal would likely have a heartattack during or shortly after the fight. She can barely breath and has hypertension. Fun thread idea OP, I approve!

Clown Baby

die in a volcano, bi--HI TRAVONDA!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1808005
Look at those biceps though, a sleeper hold and it's all over.
Amber can barely move, though. All it would take is a more nimble fatty giving her a shoulder check and she'd be down, squealing and flailing.

Sammie is a hood scrap. She could hold her own. Chantal is exactly the kind of cunt who would play as dirty as possible so I think she'd also put up a good fight.