Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

fnaarf

Certified Femcel™️
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210914-205224_Brave.jpg
A picture of my neck?

20210914_210129.jpg

If this is for fetish mining I'm going to be very annoyed, though. My Onlyfans for neck enthusiasts is struggling enough as it is.

Illuminati Order Official

A Murder of Crows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If this is for fetish mining I'm going to be very annoyed, though. My Onlyfans for neck enthusiasts is struggling enough as it is.
My God! I have things to do today and now I'll be walking funny all day!
EDIT. OK, fixed. Looked at a picture of Ashley and now I can walk normally.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Lmao:

View attachment 2538206

I'm Gen X, Ashley, just like you.
Like this fat woman knows how to count. Everyone to her is 50+ and fatter than her. It's really no wonder that her husband prefers to spend time either pretending to be a "Nazi" online or trolling them, and pretending he ex military. Why would he ever want to around this thing?

Karl der Grosse

possibly active serial killer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's really been going hard on reddit today, the mania has definitely kicked into high gear.

Ashley wants us dead, as long as someone else does the work.png

Here we see a common theme with Ashleypoasting: She wants other people hurt, just as long as someone else does the work for her. Lazy, lazy, lazy. Be the change you want to see, Ashley.

ETA: Here's another one
Ashley wants someone to kill Null.png

Too bad, Ashley. How do you think Brian Uecker's preteen nieces felt when you called in completely false allegations to CPS? Not to mention all of the other people that you have repeatedly contacted in your futile attempts to intimidate your e-enemies.

fnaarf

Certified Femcel™️
kiwifarms.net
She's really been going hard on reddit today, the mania has definitely kicked into high gear.

View attachment 2539445

Here we see a common theme with Ashleypoasting: She wants other people hurt, just as long as someone else does the work for her. Lazy, lazy, lazy. Be the change you want to see, Ashley.
Mentally normal sentences to say.
Screenshot_20210915-140907_Brave.jpg
I post my neck with confirmation and that's all you have to say? Post your jugular, coward.

Last edited:

Pargon

A Coward Unrepentant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol everyone on the entire internet knows what Ashley’s full name is, what she looks like (fat), and what the hovel she squats in looks like as she spends every day (every single day) smashing her ham hock fists against a keyboard in impotent rage at people who are at best dropping by once or twice a day to laugh at her before they move on to things she has never and will never have, such as jobs, children, consensual sex, and moments of genuine happiness

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2539445

ETA: Here's another one
View attachment 2539456

Too bad, Ashley. How do you think Brian Uecker's preteen nieces felt when you called in completely false allegations to CPS? Not to mention all of the other people that you have repeatedly contacted in your futile attempts to intimidate your e-enemies.
I thought she was okay with what's put online?

Moths

Buzz Buzz
kiwifarms.net
Mate id tell her to go outside and touch grass because she really seems to need it

But id fear leaving the house would be too much physical strain