Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 330 57.3%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 137 23.8%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 109 18.9%

• Total voters

Syntaxion

200% based & redpilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol.
Why would I care about making you look like idiots?
Also that doesn't matter, you would simply keep posting the same content you've been posting for almost 600 pages and I would keep posting the same content I've been posting for almost 600 pages.
Why not? you love debate, making us look like fools and idiots would push those on the fence towards you, no? It's easy to disprove being someone, if you're not that person. Hell, even an explanation as to why you would have the same random person in all your profile pics would be something, as it makes little sense unless you're that person. But eh, guess you know it's pointless because it can't be disproven

and might i add you're taking this fairly well, sport
Kind of agree, but tbh, he was posting similair stuff on his twitter with his real name and face attached directly, instead of indirectly - he clearly doesn't care much

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry that @Stardust has unleashed her wrath on you.

Attachments

• sorry.png
    sorry.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 27

Stardust

Ģιίττεર ƣƲεεɴ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and might i add you're taking this fairly well, sport

All of a sudden he's compromising. Boxy is freaking out. It took this faggot 570+ pages to admit, he'd say dumb shit and we'll mock him? Doubtful. He's taking a play from the age range he lusts for, the old "I don't care" when exposed.

What a fucking anti-climactic faggot. Even with the Big Reveal, Boxy fails. The one consistent in his life is to fail. What a colossal failure.

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My takeaway from this, and pretty much everything surrounding Boxy's doxy, is that it seemed like he was going in a good direction up until some time in 2015, when something in him just snapped.

My guess is that he must have had some serious conflicts in his personal life with people close to him going full-on Trump Derangement Syndrome (as so many of us did), which pushed him towards the craziest end of the alt-right crowd, and led him down a rabbit hole of 300 IQ fedora logic bullshit until he became "enlightened" and turned into the damaged, rabid sped we know today. This ENTIRE clusterfuck of a thread, and his post-2015 personality, is all an effort to prove that he actually is smart to someone in his personal life.
This is pretty close to what happened to me.
I lost a close friend and his entire clique because they went full shitlib.
I also had a black friend (maybe more of an acquittance) and I got into a bad argument with him.
He said, "Make America Great Again means Make America White Again." and being the civ nat libertarian cuck, I said, "no, that's not what it means" and that just offended him even further because he thought I was lying.
But many people have had really polarizing experiences since 2015 so I'm not unique in this respect.

All of a sudden he's compromising. Boxy is freaking out. It took this faggot 570+ pages to admit, he'd say dumb shit and we'll mock him? Doubtful. He's taking a play from the age range he lusts for, the old "I don't care" when exposed.

What a fucking anti-climactic faggot. Even with the Big Reveal, Boxy fails. The one consistent in his life is to fail. What a colossal failure.
I already told you. No dox until I get nudes. That's been the deal for months now and you still haven't delivered.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also had a black friend (maybe more of an acquittance) and I got into a bad argument with him.
He said, "Make America Great Again means Make America White Again." and being the civ nat libertarian cuck, I said, "no, that's not what it means" and that just offended him even further because he thought I was lying.
But many people have had really polarizing experiences since 2015 so I'm not unique in this respect.
Honestly, I have sympathy for you on that. I lost a close friend too because I told him to calm down, and not worry so much about Trump during the runup to the 2016 election. It hurt like a motherfucker, and still does. That election changed people, and it was so fucking bizarre. I wouldn't care a single bit about politics if it weren't for that swath of lunacy that swept the whole planet.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who acts like they give a fuck about your powerleveling is lying you dumb coconut nigger

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I have sympathy for you on that. I lost a close friend too because I told him to calm down, and not worry so much about Trump during the runup to the 2016 election. It hurt like a motherfucker, and still does. That election changed people, and it was so fucking bizarre. I wouldn't care a single bit about politics if it weren't for that swath of lunacy that swept the whole planet.

What pushed me over the edge was all the affirmative action in the workplace and bias.
If you're accused of racism, you're guilty because your white.
I won't be treated fairly because I'm a white male.
If whites aren't a majority then race riots like BLM 2020 or Rodney King 1992 become genocide events.

When I bring up these issues to leftists, e.g. "affirmative action judges whites as a group so it should be racist" they totally dismiss these grievances and mocked me.
"Well I don't see whites being hurt." or "Why are you afraid to become a minority, are minorities treated poorly or something?"
All that civil rights, MLK, colorblind, stuff is was propaganda.
The left has no intention of actually being colorblind.
They want to help non whites and they don't care if that hurts white people and many liberals even believe whites deserve to be hurt.

Do you really want Stardust nudes more than you want Sweet Habanero wings?

Or what about some Carne Asada Fries from Roberto's?

So many great junk food options in Orange County.
No. I'll take the Sweet Habanero wings.

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn. A California Burrito from Lucha Libre. Carnitas at Colima's. Broadway Pizza. Unnnnhhh SoCal had such good trash food. Much as I detest that depraved and awful land, I have to give them that much.

I'll take it over Stardust Tits any day, no offense @Stardust
idk.
Can you cook?
Most food food isn't as good as homecooked.

I tried eating Raising Cane's chicken fingers a few months ago and I was like this is mediocre.
Once I learned to make my own panko chicken cutlets, the fast food version was mediocre.

For pizza, it depends because you need a good professional oven to do Neapolitan style.

For carnitas it's better to make it yourself because all the combo meals add too much rice and beans.