Defendant: Ethan Oliver Ralph - Ethan Ralph's Documented Legal Troubles & Other Court Docs

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly of all Ralph's oh so many sins, blowing the light while making a Left is probably the most mundane of them.
I don’t think he was making a turn, he just blew through a red light and got hit by cross traffic. He might have actually looked at the road if he was making a turn.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think he was making a turn, he just blew through a red light and got hit by cross traffic. He might have actually looked at the road if he was making a turn.
From looking at the car, he was hit while turning left or hit from a slightly rearward angle. Not dead on t-bone. He was hit in the right rear door first and the angle of the hit was forward in the direction of the driver side door. The way his car was damaged almost always indicates a left turn into traffic and getting hit by the traffic you are turning into. So he was turning left and got hit by the cross traffic. Trust me on this. Seen enough of them.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From looking at the car, he was hit while turning left or hit from a slightly rearward angle. Not dead on t-bone. He was hit in the right rear door first and the angle of the hit was forward in the direction of the driver side door. The way his car was damaged almost always indicates a left turn into traffic and getting hit by the traffic you are turning into. So he was turning left and got hit by the cross traffic. Trust me on this. Seen enough of them.
Why would there be cross traffic if the light was red?

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would there be cross traffic if the light was red?
I meant leftt and right traffic. Traffic flow of the lane he was turning into. Not oncomming traffic from the direction he began. I'm obviously not describing this well. He pulled out into traffic while making a left and got nailed by someone coming from his right.

Truly Rural

I Don't Fucking Scare!
kiwifarms.net
Is this ticket even about the accident or some dif instance of Pig driving? Maybe the report is just void of details. I'd still expect at least "accident" to be reported, if not injuries and damage.

1636483309599.png

Sam Losco

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

CECA Loather

kiwifarms.net
Faith posted the completed DVRO request filing:

View attachment 2713687

Tweet / https://archive.md/3ex7b

As we all know, this was granted on a temporary basis pending the full hearing that Ethan has been cowering in fear of, but now we have the full document.
Come on! Ralph isn't 5'7"! Even if there is an arrest warrant out for him, I think he won't be caught because they got the wrong height!

I know 5'7" is below average but Ralph is 5'1". He easily stands out, pun intended!

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
So is every cop who ever arrested him and the gangs in jail respected him for being based, too.
In Ralphs fantasy world, everyone he meets knows of the Killstream and respects and admires the presenter, owner and editor of the Ralph Retort Ethan Oliver Ralph, except those faggots at Broke Dick Farms, and no one cares what they think because they work for a ped-ah-file.
No one cares, especially not Ralph, he doesn't furiously refresh his threads, seetheing and dilating to the extent it makes him miss traffic signals, Ralphs unphased by that, he's the Ralphamale, he's a winner.
Ok?
A winner.
SeetheingWojak.png