Defendant: Ethan Oliver Ralph - Ethan Ralph's Documented Legal Troubles & Other Court Docs

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Did Ralph secretly meet up with Russell Greer in Vegas for legal advice? Did we get the crossover arc I'd hoped for, and we just didn't notice?
Its very :optimistic: of you to think this would ever get a crossover. If they ever met up, Ethan would be talking about how great he is and trying to show Russell his clips of Mundane Matt and Chris Chan while Russell would be asking Ralph to donate and sponsor his PAC to allow for more brothels in Nevada and to force them to put Gay men in them. Then once Russell realized that this supposed celebrity doesn't know Taylor Swift, Arianna Grande, or Heidi Klum and wouldn't be able to get him a date, he would just leave and probably sue the Gunt for not giving him the date with Taylor Swift he deserves

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
My question to Ralph is, what do you want? What do you want out of this whole thing, Ethan? If he wants to be a part of his son's life and avoid the restraining order (which will ostensibly prevent him from being in his son's life for the time being), he needs to hire a lawyer and do this right. Similarly, if he wants to wtfpwnzor Matt Vickers and avoid the restraining order just to get a gay internet W over his baby momma and her daddy, he needs to hire a lawyer and do this right. If he doesn't care enough to do either and get the W and get access to his child, then why bother with any of this shit? I know he's a dumb impulsive wigger and I'm probably over thinking things, but I'm just really confused as to what exactly his motives are.
You can speculate whether Ralph is completely delusional or a complete idiot, but I think the easiest and most coherent explanation is that Ralph is either out of money or close enough that he cannot afford to lawyer up at this point. Ralph may be a fat, impulsive, low IQ wigger, but he has a working knowledge of the legal system - he's been entangled with it long enough at this point. Ralph will understand that he needs a lawyer if he is to have the best chance in court.

Which means that Ralph either lacks the means, or the motivation to get a lawyer. I would say it is probably the former rather than the latter, as his ego probably wouldn't let this slide unanswered - hence he has responded even without a lawyer - however, he has been to court repeatedly over the last few months and his Las Vegas trip would have been expensive. That said, he also announced he was having no contact with Xander even before this suit was raised against him so maybe he doesn't care and just thinks why not get a few cheap shots in as a parting gift.

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
Its very :optimistic: of you to think this would ever get a crossover. If they ever met up, Ethan would be talking about how great he is and trying to show Russell his clips of Mundane Matt and Chris Chan while Russell would be asking Ralph to donate and sponsor his PAC to allow for more brothels in Nevada and to force them to put Gay men in them. Then once Russell realized that this supposed celebrity doesn't know Taylor Swift, Arianna Grande, or Heidi Klum and wouldn't be able to get him a date, he would just leave and probably sue the Gunt for not giving him the date with Taylor Swift he deserves
Oh, you're just ants at a picnic!

MySonDavid

kiwifarms.net
You can speculate whether Ralph is completely delusional or a complete idiot, but I think the easiest and most coherent explanation is that Ralph is either out of money or close enough that he cannot afford to lawyer up at this point. Ralph may be a fat, impulsive, low IQ wigger, but he has a working knowledge of the legal system - he's been entangled with it long enough at this point. Ralph will understand that he needs a lawyer if he is to have the best chance in court.

Which means that Ralph either lacks the means, or the motivation to get a lawyer. I would say it is probably the former rather than the latter, as his ego probably wouldn't let this slide unanswered - hence he has responded even without a lawyer - however, he has been to court repeatedly over the last few months and his Las Vegas trip would have been expensive. That said, he also announced he was having no contact with Xander even before this suit was raised against him so maybe he doesn't care and just thinks why not get a few cheap shots in as a parting gift.
The other possibility, though I tend to lean towards your explanation, is that Ralph doesn't care for his child at all but needs to put up a show of force to look like he's trying knowing fully well he is going to lose.
Edit for clarity: Of course he doesn't care for his child. What I'm specifically trying to suggest is the possibility that Ethan is concerned with the optics of having not "fought" for Gunty Jr but is excited to not have any responsibilities to him.

Last edited:

Get The Gerbil

I can't reach it
kiwifarms.net
My question to Ralph is, what do you want? What do you want out of this whole thing, Ethan? If he wants to be a part of his son's life and avoid the restraining order (which will ostensibly prevent him from being in his son's life for the time being), he needs to hire a lawyer and do this right. Similarly, if he wants to wtfpwnzor Matt Vickers and avoid the restraining order just to get a gay internet W over his baby momma and her daddy, he needs to hire a lawyer and do this right. If he doesn't care enough to do either and get the W and get access to his child, then why bother with any of this shit? I know he's a dumb impulsive wigger and I'm probably over thinking things, but I'm just really confused as to what exactly his motives are.
I'm not sure either. In his mind, probably something about that jawsh moon.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Ralph representing himself is an open admission at this point that he's broke as fuck, right?

Maybe instead of "Broke Dick Farms", he should start selling "Broke Ralph Harms" t-shirts?
Pft Ralph is not broke, did you see that flashy, totally not made in China/India GIORGIO ARMANI (all caps because it's a boutique brand) LEATHER rimmed nylon absolutely not homosexual purse he bought for a measly $899?

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a new court doc in which Ralph is NOT a defendant. Last month, Ralph filed a petition in Pulaski County, Arkansas to get guardianship of his brother, Evan Thomas Ralph, since his mom is dead.
I thought Evan was being taken care of by relatives or something like that and was probably in West Memphis... NOPE. Ethan and Sandra left Evan in a nursing home in Spartanburg, SC. This is also confirmation that Evan has Severe Cerebral Palsy, something I had heard but never seen any proof of.
evan ralph-page-001.jpgevan ralph-page-002.jpgevan ralph-page-003.jpgevan ralph-page-004.jpg
zoom-page-001.jpg

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
Here's a new court doc in which Ralph is NOT a defendant. Last month, Ralph filed a petition in Pulaski County, Arkansas to get guardianship of his brother, Evan Thomas Ralph, since his mom is dead.
I thought Evan was being taken care of by relatives or something like that and was probably in West Memphis... NOPE. Ethan and Sandra left Evan in a nursing home in Spartanburg, SC. This is also confirmation that Evan has Severe Cerebral Palsy, something I had heard but never seen any proof of.
View attachment 2630507View attachment 2630508View attachment 2630509View attachment 2630510
View attachment 2630526
I want to hope that Ralph legitimately is doing this for the best interests of his brother, but on the other hand, white trash tends to view government disability programs for the physically handicapped as free meal tickets.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to hope that Ralph legitimately is doing this for the best interests of his brother, but on the other hand, white trash tends to view government disability programs for the physically handicapped as free meal tickets.
@Haru Okumura kinda brought it up in chat and it also made me remember that he does have 50% ownership of a house in West Memphis from his dad's estate (that he had to petition to get) and the other 50% is in Evan's name. So, getting guardianship of Evan would make it much easier to then get 100% ownership of the house, or not even bother since he'll be able to make decisions on selling the house for both him and Evan. Maybe if Ralph has guardianship, he can start trying to do things under Evan's name? Evan won't have any credit (unless his mom was already running this scam), but building that up from nothing will be easier then fixing his own trashed credit given that student loan debt he refuses to pay.

EDIT to add, here is the post detailing the land in Louisiana he got and the West Memphis house.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I want to hope that Ralph legitimately is doing this for the best interests of his brother,
if that sentence fragment doesnt end in "of ethan ralph" theres no hope. hes either going to be molested by mantsu or this is some scheme to siphon off more benefits or to own the aylawgs, best case the gov keeps caring for evan and gunty just gets alog bragging rights and nothing else.

@Haru Okumura kinda brought it up in chat and it also made me remember that he does have 50% ownership of a house in West Memphis from his dad's estate (that he had to petition to get) and the other 50% is in Evan's name. So, getting guardianship of Evan would make it much easier to then get 100% ownership of the house, or not even bother since he'll be able to make decisions on selling the house for both him and Evan. Maybe if Ralph has guardianship, he can start trying to do things under Evan's name? Evan won't have any credit (unless his mom was already running this scam), but building that up from nothing will be easier then fixing his own trashed credit given that student loan debt he refuses to pay.

EDIT to add, here is the post detailing the land in Louisiana he got and the West Memphis house.
and there we go ralphs so desperate for money hes selling the house he was born and raped in. for shame piggy.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2630507View attachment 2630508View attachment 2630509View attachment 2630510
View attachment 2630526
Gator might become the official private property of Adrienne Oliver Ralph (she/her).

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
Curious if he can even qualify? He didn’t say he was a felon, which can disqualify him. Does his lawyer know?
I can't access the site for some reason, but judging by what you have screencapped being a felon does not seem to rule him out legally - as that seems to be a list of suggestions. For instance, some of the other reasons why you might not want to be a guardian that it includes are not living in South Carolina, and Sandra lived in the Guntshack in Virginia.

Ralph does tick a lot of these off, but the really interesting one here is "You have a conflict of interest" which includes having a financial interest that may complicate the decision.

Where I am from, even if you have been given Guardianship over someone, using it to cash in is deemed fraud by abuse of position. Does SC have a similar law, because I doubt even Ralph would be so stupid as to try and abuse his position as a Guardian over his disabled brother knowing the amount of scrutiny his actions get.