Defendant: Ethan Oliver Ralph - Ethan Ralph's Documented Legal Troubles

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Did Ralph secretly meet up with Russell Greer in Vegas for legal advice? Did we get the crossover arc I'd hoped for, and we just didn't notice?
Its very :optimistic: of you to think this would ever get a crossover. If they ever met up, Ethan would be talking about how great he is and trying to show Russell his clips of Mundane Matt and Chris Chan while Russell would be asking Ralph to donate and sponsor his PAC to allow for more brothels in Nevada and to force them to put Gay men in them. Then once Russell realized that this supposed celebrity doesn't know Taylor Swift, Arianna Grande, or Heidi Klum and wouldn't be able to get him a date, he would just leave and probably sue the Gunt for not giving him the date with Taylor Swift he deserves

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
My question to Ralph is, what do you want? What do you want out of this whole thing, Ethan? If he wants to be a part of his son's life and avoid the restraining order (which will ostensibly prevent him from being in his son's life for the time being), he needs to hire a lawyer and do this right. Similarly, if he wants to wtfpwnzor Matt Vickers and avoid the restraining order just to get a gay internet W over his baby momma and her daddy, he needs to hire a lawyer and do this right. If he doesn't care enough to do either and get the W and get access to his child, then why bother with any of this shit? I know he's a dumb impulsive wigger and I'm probably over thinking things, but I'm just really confused as to what exactly his motives are.
You can speculate whether Ralph is completely delusional or a complete idiot, but I think the easiest and most coherent explanation is that Ralph is either out of money or close enough that he cannot afford to lawyer up at this point. Ralph may be a fat, impulsive, low IQ wigger, but he has a working knowledge of the legal system - he's been entangled with it long enough at this point. Ralph will understand that he needs a lawyer if he is to have the best chance in court.

Which means that Ralph either lacks the means, or the motivation to get a lawyer. I would say it is probably the former rather than the latter, as his ego probably wouldn't let this slide unanswered - hence he has responded even without a lawyer - however, he has been to court repeatedly over the last few months and his Las Vegas trip would have been expensive. That said, he also announced he was having no contact with Xander even before this suit was raised against him so maybe he doesn't care and just thinks why not get a few cheap shots in as a parting gift.

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
Its very :optimistic: of you to think this would ever get a crossover. If they ever met up, Ethan would be talking about how great he is and trying to show Russell his clips of Mundane Matt and Chris Chan while Russell would be asking Ralph to donate and sponsor his PAC to allow for more brothels in Nevada and to force them to put Gay men in them. Then once Russell realized that this supposed celebrity doesn't know Taylor Swift, Arianna Grande, or Heidi Klum and wouldn't be able to get him a date, he would just leave and probably sue the Gunt for not giving him the date with Taylor Swift he deserves
Oh, you're just ants at a picnic!

MySonDavid

kiwifarms.net
You can speculate whether Ralph is completely delusional or a complete idiot, but I think the easiest and most coherent explanation is that Ralph is either out of money or close enough that he cannot afford to lawyer up at this point. Ralph may be a fat, impulsive, low IQ wigger, but he has a working knowledge of the legal system - he's been entangled with it long enough at this point. Ralph will understand that he needs a lawyer if he is to have the best chance in court.

Which means that Ralph either lacks the means, or the motivation to get a lawyer. I would say it is probably the former rather than the latter, as his ego probably wouldn't let this slide unanswered - hence he has responded even without a lawyer - however, he has been to court repeatedly over the last few months and his Las Vegas trip would have been expensive. That said, he also announced he was having no contact with Xander even before this suit was raised against him so maybe he doesn't care and just thinks why not get a few cheap shots in as a parting gift.
The other possibility, though I tend to lean towards your explanation, is that Ralph doesn't care for his child at all but needs to put up a show of force to look like he's trying knowing fully well he is going to lose.
Edit for clarity: Of course he doesn't care for his child. What I'm specifically trying to suggest is the possibility that Ethan is concerned with the optics of having not "fought" for Gunty Jr but is excited to not have any responsibilities to him.

Last edited:

Get The Gerbil

I can't reach it
kiwifarms.net
My question to Ralph is, what do you want? What do you want out of this whole thing, Ethan? If he wants to be a part of his son's life and avoid the restraining order (which will ostensibly prevent him from being in his son's life for the time being), he needs to hire a lawyer and do this right. Similarly, if he wants to wtfpwnzor Matt Vickers and avoid the restraining order just to get a gay internet W over his baby momma and her daddy, he needs to hire a lawyer and do this right. If he doesn't care enough to do either and get the W and get access to his child, then why bother with any of this shit? I know he's a dumb impulsive wigger and I'm probably over thinking things, but I'm just really confused as to what exactly his motives are.
I'm not sure either. In his mind, probably something about that jawsh moon.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Ralph representing himself is an open admission at this point that he's broke as fuck, right?

Maybe instead of "Broke Dick Farms", he should start selling "Broke Ralph Harms" t-shirts?
Pft Ralph is not broke, did you see that flashy, totally not made in China/India GIORGIO ARMANI (all caps because it's a boutique brand) LEATHER rimmed nylon absolutely not homosexual purse he bought for a measly $899?

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Guys his high-powered attorney is busy af in meetings with the FBI as they orchestrate the downfall of l337 h4xz0r Joshua Moon. She can’t do it all!

6E6D9AB8-D6F4-406D-91C1-60C4EEF6A77F.jpeg
I hope she gets her retainer paid up-front.