Skitzocow Delena Christ / Della Delia / Psychic Della / Della Nguyen / Dung Nguyen / iamdung6 - "The Truth of the Great Teachings is the devout digestion of dung." Eating shit to destroy ego.

• DDoS is active again.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
New update on her blog:

Hello Everyone, there will be a new destructive format to my behavior as you have already witnessed from my comment earlier today. This is what I will do. To test how well you know your ego, I will serve two destructive Masters Daughter-Mother or Son-Father structures of the infamous <I>. On one side I will be an Angelic Angel and on the other, I will serve as an Antagonist Mistress Mister. This formula will better be represented when you all see me in a different glob-light once I have the ingredients all flushed in me. The plan is for me to take some donated psychedelic substances and test myself in front of a camera for viewers to gaze at how different my behaviors are between each prescribed dose. They will see a different compartment of villains expressing hatred gloriously mocking viewers and their sacred personified institutions of the diagram sacred <I> devil. This is a fresh start to a new beginning of research people have never touched on. It is a formula to how the mind can achieve such great feats using Apple LSD substances tolerable by the mind to induce properties of unfathomable knew knowledge and trade secrets unknown to the general consensus. Consisting of multiple personalities will emerge to claim distinctive characters of former brand celebrities. These celebrities are the top linking industrial revolution of today’s age and within the past century. The celebrities of whom I listed in The Great Teachings List of Key Terms and many more additional famous ones will navigate my Administrator Seer Element and control my thought processes and commune with fluidity what each of their tolerant messages will be. This is not mediumship, it is total possession of my body’s compartments including my mind. So to begin this journey, I will need to work on developing an ultra-ego masked in a completely different persona. I’m going to work on this. It should be seen as if I am acting a role. It is a very poignant naughty mean womanizer. Personally, I don’t know how this will work and suddenly behave like one of your favorite TV seducing celebrity characters in sitcoms but you will all receive your fair share of intriguing stares. Let’s begin this journey together and see how this propagates additional reviews different from the negative comments and suggestions I have been receiving lately.

I think some trolls are fucking with her or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Calooby

60 miles of black people are put in DANGER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This address is, at the assessor/tax collector, owned by TAI & THANH DANGNGUYEN.
idk why but everything that goes from Asian to English is always in all caps it makes me think they're yelling all the time

My friend introduced me to this individuals YouTube channel and I was trying so hard to think it was fake, I don't think it surprises anyone that this would be the first place I'd come to see if she had a thread yet. With all the scat jokes and pictures that are thrown around in my circles you would think I'd be desensitized to this shit, pardon the expression.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Her youtube got shut down last night.

Tonight, she updated her blog -- she likes to update her "blog snippets" posts instead of making independent blog posts. That's kind of an old-school way of doing it and stuff was found from 2003. We've done more investigation and have more information about her we're sorting through. She's actually real and has been mentally ill a long time. She used to write at least somewhat lucidly but mental illness and (assuming she wasn't imagining it) her use of psychedelics has destroyed her. More on that later and her other activities... there's some interesting info there. If I can stay sober enough for a few hours I'll work on writing up more on her history throughout the week.

I speculate Coronavirus-related isolation has made it harder for her to get help or for her social support to watch over her, which is why this literal shit has started up this spring.

https://iamdung.com/blog-snippets-2/ [archive]

Hello Everyone, today I received a notice from YouTube that my account has been shut down! All my videos and my entire YouTube account! I can no longer post additional videos and reviews of me consuming poop and educating God, the Afterlife, and personification of the Ultra Ego. May I ask you what was wrong, why my videos were so offensive when I had a warning label on all videos and when there are loads of shit videos like mine much more graphic and sexually explicit on YouTube? I am an American and all of sudden my First Amendment Free Speech Rights and Religious Rights have been violated! Soon my site could also be banned and deactivated! Would you like this infringement of your rights to crawl into your territories and block you from demonstrating your affection for George Floyd? Please voice your opinions to this as I feel this is being done collaboratively by agencies deeming my voice to be unAmerican! Is it unAmerican to demonstrate #blacklivesmatter? Is it that big of a deal for #Trump to have #YouTube ban voices he hates? I am not sure if this is going on with the organized #blacklivesmatter but I am interested if these same agencies have blocked the rights of their affiliated networks from publishing their Freedoms.

Please send me some of your feedbacks. I am interested if other American voices are blocked from accessing their YouTube accounts or Social Media feeds or some strange false stories of blacks beating on blacks by these same agencies. Please continue to visit my website and share on Social Media so I know my voice is not blocked or shut down!

Oh shit, I don’t have sufficient funding or a team of cohorts to fight this injustice. What a nightmare!

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
I have a weak stomach so I can't really give much feedback aside from please...
Please for the love of fucking god all of you...
Spoiler the shit photos.
Please.
Sounds like someone needs to put their ego in remission.

1591743748768.png

1591743899041.png

It feels like she's both absolutely insane AND simultaneously trolling on unheard-of levels of meta. This is one strange brownpilled woman.

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
You have truly earned your name @Harbinger of Kali Yuga

I'm glad I have. 2020 is what I was warning about.

I just uploaded another video that was apparently removed from youtube before I got to it--I had suspected it existed based on various things I had seen while searching around, but now that she was forced to move to bitchute it's back up and available and I have archived it to this post. I like this one because she describes the varied consistency in her shit and having to chew it up with her back molars. She also goes more into her ideology and belief about ego.

"Speaking of Joe Rogan, I highly doubt that he would ever do something like this. He would look at you, and he would laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Like,. the man thinks he knows how to, what kill the ego, haha mmmm no. He has no idea, absolutely no idea. "

Her giggling, her nonchalant snacking on shit, without demonstrating any disgust or nausea or gag reflex, her loopy wording and incomprehensible gibberish... this one really disturbs me. What a broken mind.

Last edited:

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad I have. 2020 is what I was warning about.

I just uploaded another video that was apparently removed from youtube before I got to it--I had suspected it existed based on various things I had seen while searching around, but now that she was forced to move to bitchute it's back up and available and I have archived it to this post. I like this one because she describes the varied consistency in her shit and having to chew it up with her back molars. She also goes more into her ideology and belief about ego.

"Speaking of Joe Rogan, I highly doubt that he would ever do something like this. He would look at you, and he would laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Like,. the man thinks he knows how to, what kill the ego, haha mmmm no. He has no idea, absolutely no idea. "

Her giggling, her nonchalant snacking on shit, without demonstrating any disgust or nausea or gag reflex, her loopy wording and incomprehensible gibberish... this one really disturbs me. What a broken mind.
All of the "killing ego" talk really makes me cringe. It's like bitch really? The Aghori Sadhus of India have been eating their own shit for decades (among other things) does she really believe that she is some sort of fucking Messiah? She should try eating human flesh that was floating in the Ganges, being homeless beggar in India and only bathing in the ash of cremation grounds. Then she can talk about not having an ego

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
All of the "killing ego" talk really makes me cringe. It's like bitch really? The Aghori Sadhus of India have been eating their own shit for decades (among other things) does she really believe that she is some sort of fucking Messiah? She should try eating human flesh that was floating in the Ganges, being homeless beggar in India and only bathing in the ash of cremation grounds. Then she can talk about not having an ego

She's an early stage shit-eating Charles Manson.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
You really think so? Does she have any followers yet?
Very rarely do these nut cases start out straight-up munching their own shit on youtube. It's like the demons that possessed Nick Bate and Terry Davis had a baby archdemon, now possessing Della Delia here. Della Delia has a very promising road ahead of her.

Last edited:

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very rarely do these nut cases start out straight-up munching their own shit on youtube. It's like the demons that possessed Nick Bate and Terry Davis had a baby archdemon, now investing Della Delia here. Della Delia has a very promising road ahead of her.
Oh don't get me wrong. I without a doubt agree, she most definitely didn't just start here, and she most definitely has a long career of being a cow ahead of her. But I'm curious who she was before the poo dinners. Does she go into what brought her here or why she believes this should be her mission

Edit: after reading some of her blogs I no longer doubt the existence of demonic possession, if you were a demon and some lady ran into you while tripping on DMT and said she'd devote her entire life to whatever you say wouldn't you make her eat some poop just for the lulz, see how far you could take it? Jesus fuck

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Oh don't get me wrong. I without a doubt agree, she most definitely didn't just start here, and she most definitely has a long career of being a cow ahead of her. But I'm curious who she was before the poo dinners. Does she go into what brought her here or why she believes this should be her mission

Edit: after reading some of her blogs I no longer doubt the existence of demonic possession, if you were a demon and some lady ran into you while tripping on DMT and said she'd devote her entire life to whatever you say wouldn't you make her eat some poop just for the lulz, see how far you could take it? Jesus fuck

There are a lot of kooks on here and out there but it's rare when you get one that fuses their religiosity with coprophagia.

She posted again on FB a bit.

Our scatmuncher thinks Donald Trump is trying to take her down! Trump is keen on to her shit-eating, poop-bathing ways and rightfully feels threatened and is targeting HER.

https://www.facebook.com/delenachrist/posts/114899526920817
archive: https://archive.md/UNgfq

I'VE BEEN HACKED! I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO IAMDUNG.COM STATS!

Apparently, I have no access to IAMDUNG.COM statistics! I had it bookmarked and pinned to my Chrome menu. I've ALWAYS HAD ACCESS to my site statistics and would check it daily. But today Trump Administration Macho Mucho Amigos have raided my screen login! I know this sounds absurd but why am I not able to click what I've been clicking for days/weeks/months to now having to create a new Google Analytics login credentials? When that option sidelines me to a "Welcome to Google Analytics" I decide to go a different route and googled "Google Analytics" that led me to a different link but the same "Welcome to Google Analytics" page.

So I have to create a new login for Google Analytics when I've had a functional one working for months? What the HELL? What is going on?

Do you know what this means? IAMDUNG.COM will be looted of copyright materials! Please keep an eye on the materials on IAMDUNG.COM. If there are alarming materials that don't make sense to you whatsoever, such as plagiarism gone mad-wild then please report a SNAPSHOT PHOTO VIEW of what you see on your screen to Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms and inform me and the public. When you all are seeing different versions of IAMDUNG.COM this means Trump agents have infiltrated my domain!

If by chance you see things such as false impersonation of God's Teachings, obscene words/characters or inappropriate touching of the genitals on IAMDUNG.COM OR MY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM FEEDS, please navigate and take shit loads of pictures and post it to your feeds and share! They may archive my site and change the storyline or text of what I wrote and often it will not be artistically eloquent or beautiful in structure. Report this DISGUSTING DESPICABLE ATROCITY TO MY FREE SPEECH AND RIGHTS to all your social feeds! This is not The Great Teacher's Great Teachings! It would have been the works of their Master Genius Donald Jackass Trump! Since he already knows my dung eating habits caked from head to toe will ruin his glorified Trump prestige he loves so much. So please alert the public. If this scheme is occurring with me I am sure he is doing this to some other poor influential blogger to pinpoint their deceptive practices and silence their negative reports on his re-election for Trump 2020.

If you are an anti-Trump blogger, will you please check your own damn feeds and ensure they are viewed and not skewed? If anyone knows the validity of this story could you please tag me and share what additional stories you have of Trump agents blocking access to your domains/territories?

#TrumpCorruption #TrumpSpies #SecretPolice #TrumpTrolls #TrumpsDick

Really long rant and John McCain reaches out from the grave with some TMI:

archive: https://archive.md/xxYVO

Many of viewers may have wondered how I can communicate with the Active Reciprocal Elements, members of ARMARE celebrity retires. When I type, so long as my body's organism is good and proper, such as no food intake, I can readily type without difficulties and be lead "to think" minimally. When I type my thoughts are focused on the typing of the words that automatically pop up in my mind preference. And therefore the entire sentence is thus structured. It is very much similar to automatic writing but my talented crafted is much more precise. So here you have an interesting former celebrity pop into the scene. Oh my, all this time I forgot to include his name in the list of famous celebs!

Delena: Senator John McCain, how are you? What have you to share today about your best friend Donald Trump?

John McCain: After crossing over I looked at my library and saw how many glorious trophies I had seduced to commit. I am so thankful I did not win the White House! Oh that would have been a nightmare to think I own everyone, the entire world population's library! If you capture people's memories, the portfolio of their image/mirage, you own their fecal files in you. This entitles you to glorious magnificent protrusions of repercussions you have to solve to please God. God will have you soul search your entire library and then go into other people's files to request their personal belongings to do a rescind recant remit resolve to commit absolve dissolve all anti-trust to trust associated within your goddamn memories! If you don't trust people, if you see them in a negative terrible frightening bad light, the question God asks is "Why are you rationalizing this person is bad?" Now when you perceive them in a positive character or a good role model. God will flip the coin and asks a similar question with a quote saying "Why are you analyzing them as good people?" What then about the gray areas in between? It is the same directive. When there is a time you pass judgment all areas between two forces of agreements or disagreements you own your pursued entitlement. In no manner whatsoever, are you permitted to sway between the frontline or the backline, and in between the front and back, no disagreements or agreements whatsoever should exist! This is all the perverted Ego. Ego is nothing more than another name for Satan. Always passing deceptive judgments to procure a better-exulted esteem Center of Importance Mockery of God pointed toward himself! The Ego Satan mocks God and goes glorifying that he himself is God in the flesh since he knows how to pass judgment. For good or for bad and all gray areas in between are Satan's fine tricks dicks!

Continue...
https://www.facebook.com/delenachrist/posts/114954263582010
archive: https://archive.md/tYM1K

Continuation from last post...
Delena: McCain, I love this! I love your structures. Very good points. Then how else do you view Donald Trump and Nancy Pelosi? Are there possible tortures in store for them and the Republican/Democratic Committee House of Representatives Senate/House Judicial System?
John McCain: Basing off of what you Delena already know. Their faults lie within them. I want to warn those Trump/Pelosi allies not to mess with you. If they all can decipher the Trilogy of The Trinity. The Book of Energy's which so far is a magnet of surprises when The Laws of the Commandments, The Great Teachings of Concepts, and the Great Teachings List of Key Terms, they know they are messing with The God Creator! The Great Mother Fucking God created this epic storyline. She co-authored and authorized this screenplay to juice those into asking "How did this all come to be like this?!" Literally, when there is a God this big in magnitude creating the deceptive screenplays for all the Character Roles to follow their destined rolls, there is nothing more than it will all roll out as she had planned. So the forces backing the Trump/Pelosi allies will be brutally attacked and beaten to death with hack jammers knives and gun rubber/real bullets by their own citizens or opponents! That is the beautiful screen auditions she envisions will all dutifully roll out to prove a sadistic point. All knowledge is pervasive. Knowledge of thyself only supports more meandering positive qualities of one's self-esteem to support additional qualitative quantitative knowledge. This is why I, John McCain went from a Vietnam Vet to a Senator and wanting the Oval Office. I consumed more additional feedbacks and gained influence for more additional perks and insights to all developed organized systems. Once I knew how to cheat the media and portray a better version of myself to the public, I knew how to win American citizen's trust. Their rivals would also deem me offensive and I would go on a sneer counter-attack gaining additional revenues and support from conglomerate societies in all corners. This is why I was able to live in extreme comfort, in many beautiful mansions. I got what I paid for and worked hard to achieve. As a result, I was billed for all my self-serving programming. All this programming all supported my eager life-style for more additional expensive toys such as a Lamborghini and lakeside vacation resorts including millions of stocks and financial investments. I want to ask those who are wealthy. Why would you accumulate all your wealth knowing God will punish you for them? Would God support your advances? What does the Center of Importance teach? If you gravitate around a center of gravity orbiting around yourself, you are merely forcing others to orbit around your dick. You manage to concoct a scheme to have those exterior forces remit into slavery. Since slavery is the only option you will admit you want from them. As this serves you best since you bestow a standing IAM THE MASTER pledging all who serves you must serve you as your SLAVES. Therefore I, John McCain approves this entire message. Cindy McCain, while you where the sweatiest woman everyone knows I love you, but in truth, I was not honest with our relationship and had you miscarried a mere trifold times. I did not want another child Cindy! But you kept pestering me for more children! How I hated when you wanted to have sexual intercourse when I had lost my drive for sex so many years ago. What about our favorite dog? How is he doing? He looks stale only since he sees demons roaming as my energy. I am never at the residents nor am I in your interior. And don't speak of the Meghan McCain. She so much like her mother! Women tend to be very intrusive. They always want to know what their men are doing! They want to own their entire routines. So Meghan McCain learned this from her mom, how to control men so they don't control her. Which is normal but she is extremely proficient and robust in her character. It is false programming to think there are not enough specific additional stories. However, this is the tip of the ice book. When the actual accounts are relayed to allow me to come through and command the perfect control of you Delena. Once I am fitted perfectly into your diagram of the Administrator Seer Element, once I know precisely where to position my Element in you, I will be destructive! Just wait and see the rehearsals play! Bye now.

also amusingly rambling about her password to someone on FB:

Thanks for your reply, it does assure me there is someone on the other end concerned for IAMDUNG feeds. Oh no, my password is extremely sophisticated and difficult to guess. I use at least 20 characters mixed with every known characters on the keyboard. I don't save my password in the browser and I never save it to the PC either. I save it on a notepad! This is a highly evolved sex operation. As in they know how to do this foreplay precisely perfectly! Those secret agents know how to tinker with the software of Google. Maybe they have Google's permission/clearance? Who knows. All I know is that I have tried numerous different routes to access Google Analytics and cannot gain entry with my account information. Googles's algorithm/sophistication is a special string of codes that I enter to my site and yes I am logged in to the correct Google account. I am afraid my site IAMDUNG.COM has some obscene false teachings. So please report strange sightings on the site outside of my normal lingo and catch those Trump thieves!

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• 💩 THE FAVORITE AMERICAN SHIT PATTY MELT BURGER GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL ADAM SIN SINKS ENTIRE SHIP 💩.mp4
    42 MB · Views: 52

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
INFO DUMP - BASIC DELENA FACTS:

Delena has taken a lot of LSD, Shrooms, and DMT to get to where she is. She grows shrooms at her house. Delena occasionally references Joe Rogan, what a real surprise there. She seems to hate him—perhaps his talk about DMT led her down this path? I quote, “ I encourage anyone into this leisure expedition not to go on a self absorbed infrastructure hallucinogenic meditative journey. It opens a can of delicious anal anti-bugs worms frazzled reprisals restaurant buffet style recurrence mental breakdown.”

Delena frequently engages in water fasting and has engaged in self-electrocutions in the past and may still do so.

Delena lives reclusively and “rarely goes out to chat with friends.”

Delena worked part-time at a nursing home near her. With COVID-19, Delena was left alone out of work with no money.

Delena enrolled herself into USD Community College for Sioux Falls to try to get an accounting degree. Apparently, in class one day Delena thought she was incredibly funny and said “I am only getting stupider with every lecture.” She thought this was worth printing on t-shirts and selling.

Delena has been to the State Mental Hospital in Yankton. She has been suicidal in the past. She confesses to being “abnormal” in August 2018 but says she has never placed anyone or herself at harm. (See Internet Archive from around this time). She has been visited by police before for welfare checks.

Sadly Delena has been aware she has had psychotic/schizophrenic episodes but is unable process the fact that her current behavior is one-such episode or that her thinking is presently distorted. Occasionally she grasps at sanity but loses it, “Previously, prior to the above reenactment of revolving multi glamorous EDL, this was my meditative onion emotional sojourn absorption life, daily use, until I fell into a deep hole of my schizophrenia psychotic psychosis membrane repeated reprised serviced surprised dog attacks as my mind was creating false continuous loops of psychoactive hallucinogen imaginative illustrative realities and my mental state was always teetering repeated back and forth claustrophobic suicidal tendencies depressive delusional psychosis schizophrenia repeated again homophobic anal tempered delirious starvation deprivation. To no end I was determined to continue procure procedures to implore animal assistance or gateway consumption knowledge of Creation pertaining to animal and people progression. I was detrimental delirious determined with all my assets convictions climbed higher into consciousness realities in search for God’s assistance. Did I discover conclude experience God? At the time I thought I did but it was all false realities of minds creative expansive illusive impregnations parched poached creations.”

Things we know about her family:

Delena hates her mother and believes she is a control freak. She also believes her (slightly younger) sister has a grudge against her and has a giant ego, but it is clear that her sister is trying to get help. She believes they are being petty and vindictive towards her, and that the state locking her up was a waste of taxpayer money. Delena’s sister has attempted to get Delena locked up because of the obvious adverse affects psychedelics are having on Delena.

WEBSITES/INTERNET HISTORY OF DELENA:

Humormesilly.com [archive] is Della’s nonsensical online shop T-shirt “business.” Here, you can buy her infamous GOD LOVES DUNG shirt. Weird Cock + sucker shirts with bizarre references to “cock coupling” descriptions a

Take this from the soon-to-be-famous “God Loves Dung” shirt. [archive]

Before attempting to eat dung/feces requires a four-day vegetarian diet. Once this has been accomplished, I would poop in a large bowl and stand in the bathtub naked. Then I would cover my whole body and face with dung. Finally, I would take some time to reflect and after some reflection, I would swallow some dung. I would then kneel and look up and say to God Almighty Heavenly Father with “God Yeshua, I love Thee with all my heart. This is a reversal of all my self-serving statements of which I refuse to acknowledge. God Father, your love means so much more to me than anything in the world.”

God Yeshua mentioned in order to build a strong immunity from infections, eating dung regularly is extremely effective. The reason is simple. When one eats dung, the body realizes the feces it had disposed of is suddenly back inside the body and it quickly immobilizes to remove it from the body. When the body knows this occurred, it quickly builds a stronger immunity than before to fight off traces of bacteria, viruses, infections, etc. Thus, aiding the body to better decompose waste, cleansing the body, and demonstrating “love God with all your heart” using dung is not only good for promoting humility, humbleness, I know nothing of separation, division, distinction between classes, structures, values, morals etc. but also great for building the body’s immunity and defenses.

Collegeontharocks.com was another domain of hers that was probably an early humormesilly.com. This now takes us to iamdung.com

The About Page [archive] gives some insights into how this all came about. Delena enrolled herself into USD Community College for Sioux Falls to try to get an accounting degree. Apparently, in class one day Delena thought she was incredibly funny and said “I am only getting stupider with every lecture.” She thought this was worth printing on t-shirts and selling.

http://delladelia.com/ was an earlier website she used, which now takes us to iamdung.com. However, the Internet Archive [archive] captured some of it. On iamdung.com Delena has acknowledged she was “abnormal” at this time. Here, she is fixated on Great Western Bank. Her About Page [archive] is full-blown schizophrenic word salad but is also revealing of her past. I believe she does not write these pages all on the same day, so some portions are more coherent than others. Bathing and eating poop does not appear to be a thing for Delena at this point in time. She talks about Siddhartha a lot, which is no surprise as Buddhism is a clear influence on her fantastical beliefs regarding “ego.” She has had this page since at least 2011.

http://psychicdella.com/. [internet archive] It starting redirecting to delladelia.com in at least 2011. This is Delena at her most lucid. This older page highlights how Delena has deteriorated throughout the years. Her writing is more more coherent here, but this may be around when Delena’s schizophrenia set in.

Last edited: