Delusional Dreams of Two Deviant Dolts Being Played For Fools By Professional Trolls - A collection of the ranting and ravings of Sneasel/Daisymae and his sidekick, a truly pitiful comedy duo

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
your brain is so broken that you think tom is another entity you stupid pedo dog fucker?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you're so stupid that you think i wrote that shit. That's all the delusions of @Daisymae/Sneasel
You done and got me Thomas and in a way that doesn't make you look like a nigger faggot, seriously though being classed as a racist by a loony troon I'd take over being a child molesting dog raper any day sir.
another transphobic talking turd who thinks i wrote that shit. i'm not a "sir", nor am i a child molesting raper, you stupid fucking moron who swallows lies whole and acts on them.
One of the voices in his head broke free for a moment there. I hope it doesn't expect a rescue expedition...
and we have another dumb ass motherfucker who thinks i wrote this shit. are we going to finally reach peak stupidity in this thread?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you're so stupid that you think i wrote that shit. That's all the delusions of @Daisymae/Sneasel
But you did write it. You only used the quote button to quote yourself. You never actually specified who was talking. No wonder you couldn’t make it as a journalist, actual retards write better than you.
another transphobic talking turd who thinks i wrote that shit. i'm not a "sir", nor am i a child molesting raper, you stupid fucking moron who swallows lies whole and acts on them.
Sabrina was below the age of consent. Do you honestly not remember us talking about this? Are you that senile?
and we have another dumb ass motherfucker who thinks i wrote this shit. are we going to finally reach peak stupidity in this thread?
That’s a bit hard to take from a man who shits on the floor.

blablabla

kiwifarms.net

im sorry tom, that post was mangled as much as your cock and balls. i will do better next time

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If we keep you talking, who knows.
Why? Did you waste all your wishful thinking on thoughts concerning your inheritance, random penises, receiving a magic space vagina, and cops arresting people over internet butthurt?
You couldn't explain how any of what I said was inaccurate if you tried. What makes you a top flight lolcow is you think that by offering an explanation proves people wrong. So you go around d in circles making a fool of yourself and not even knowing it.

i haven't said much here and won't. I'm just sharing the delusional drivel @Daisymae and his gang of angry adult autistic assholes and fascist furry faggots post at me. thanks for playing, dumb ass.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i haven't said much here and won't. I'm just sharing the delusional drivel @Daisymae and his gang of angry adult autistic assholes and fascist furry faggots post at me. thanks for playing, dumb ass.
Fuck off, Tom. You wouldn't be missed, were you to "stop responding", like you keep saying you will. Try it for a month and see if I'm wrong. I'm not, though.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. how many people here are stupid enough to think you and sneasel aren't the same person, you fucking fetishistic fascist furry fucktard?
Clang, clang, clang Thomas. Hey, Tombo, did you know that clients with delusional disorders are more like to be diagnosed with compulsive masturbation? Thanks for admitting it to us.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
...why are you talking in third person?
i didn't write it. that's crap of sneasel/daisymae's i copied from AMB.

i'm going live, right now, to talk about things that are really real about me, my family and my friends on the last day of pride month going into Uncle Scam week in the Land of the Fee and Home of the Slave.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
here is a small sampling of today's ridiculous statements of fact about me.

I've owned you since 2016 and will until I am done using you as a toy for my amusement.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]sneasel

when is the last time @Nomad has been manipulated into making himself act like an ass by you irl? when is the last time you infuriated him to the point of calling the police because of sore fee-fees? When is the last time @Nomad put a bounty on your dox? Does @Nomad call you his "real family"?

I see no evidence of you living rent-free in anyone's head. I see evidence of you occupying a brief moment in their day where they get a chuckle. I also see you coping with the existential anger and frustration at being the clown here by saying things you know are not true.

Its pathetic, but what else do you expect from a lonely pedophile who marinades in filth, shitting on himself?

Keep coping by insisting that people "rage" at you, "snarl" at you, or that you make them "dance". You, me, and everyone else here knows the truth. You're happy to be the laughingstock here as long as you can get attention because you absolutely fail at getting attention anywhere else from anyone else unless its to laugh at your delusional failtastic life.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]

I love that I live so deeply in your head that you take insults I say to you and try to convert them to say them to other people.

I own you thomas.

Tom violently gangraped a runaway vulnerable child in a drug-fueled frenzy with another drug addict in a drugden. What he did was a severe felony and he should have been locked away for years because ofi t.

Triggered Tom Tooter

His name is Tom!
He can't stay calm!
He like to get dogs off with the side of his palm!

He molested a child!
He's easily riled!
If you make him mad, the police will be dialed!

Nobody cares what you think about Dee or anything else. You flap your toothless dickgobbling lips like it matters. You're an idiot. Get dunked again, clown. :lol:

Stampyfoot hobo is stampyfooting!

Lol tom got rekt

Pedophile dogfucker is easier to say than "This person masturbates dogs, raped a child, masturbates to pictures of children and imagines himself as a child while he does it."

lol tom feels so bullied and impotent he has to pick up everything people say about him and repeat it back because he can't come up with a constructive response.

Tom's problem when he calls users here "broke brained" is that the users here use evidence of toms own actions to ridicule him. tom does a lot of dumb shit and people get to see it. We know his brain is broke. Connecting his actions to the classification of "retard" is not inaccurate in the least.

Tom needs to cope with all this so, that is how he does it. Also, he has to cope with it by claiming people here hate him. I have to say, I see no hate from any users

youre the one who had disgusting fantasies about your geriatric hobo grubby fingers jerking your micropenis to me. there are screencaps of that. and just last year you were committed and you admitted that your psych doc said your obsession with this place was a part of it.

i really don't know why i am the one who lives in a virtual world, when i spend hours outside every day and you are the one who thinks your facebook contacts are friends and "fellow activists".

i have no comment about any of things that @Daisymae/Sneasel has to say about me other than he's not well in the head and none of is real. most of it is projections of the denial of his own bizarre array of psychosexual disorders.

dude, i'm old enough to be your grandmother. this is a collection of sneasel and his sidekick's. i don't smoke ditch weed either.

the writing is all sneasel's and on the contrary, he and the rest of you are building a resort to hatred to me for free for all eternity, you stupid recto-cranially inverted imbeciles.

you believe a lie, derp.

this is just a collection of really stupid, dishonest shit some people are saying about me, racist retard. none of it was written by me. it's a handy place to collect evidence on idiots instead of a bunch of screen shots.

except for the facts that i never molested any kids and haven't been written out of the will . At least you're honest about the dog (singular) and that she wasn't fucked.

lol. how many people here are stupid enough to think you and sneasel aren't the same person, you fucking fetishistic fascist furry fucktard?

i didn't write it. that's crap of sneasel/daisymae's i copied from AMB.

i'm going live, right now, to talk about things that are really real about me, my family and my friends on the last day of pride month going into Uncle Scam week in the Land of the Fee and Home of the Slave.
More raging i see old man fucks dogs and kids. And as we see you did your DID trick against trying to assert that tom and some other freak live in that demented head of yours.