• ”Kirby: whats wrong? mad you cant call me a pedo anymore? cry more, im sorry your little fantasy world is shattering before your eyes”
  1. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

@DeoTasDevil / Jenna Nicole Kinyon / Deo VacuusGot a furry convention cancelled over a desire to punch Nazis, banned from FA Forums.

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by CIA Nigger, Jun 23, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @InLivingTuna, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

1. Fucking hell. That workplace sounds brutal. God dammit. Now I'm feel empathy for the fucking Tasmanian devil lady.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Golden Compass

Golden Compass Depart for points unknown
    Supervisor

kiwifarms.is
  2. Same. I never really hated Deo, she's just obnoxious and an attention whore. A lot of the people who hate her are genuinely repulsive human beings. She's just a self-important bitch who inserts herself into drama.

So I guess we have that in common.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. that workplace sounds like a fucking brutal doom level jfc

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Power Armor

Power Armor Have fun online!

kiwifarms.is
  4. Oh he has a reputation alright. That's Pheagle and he doesn't like us much. I made that post with the intent to maybe spin him off into his own thread, if I can get any more info on his beef with Deo then I might just do it.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. Do eeeet.

• Like Like x 1
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.is
  6. Two speds going after each other would be interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. Honestly after learning she use to be a militant atheist and currently claims to be Jewish, I can't really feel empathy for her, despite the brutal work place conditions.

• Agree Agree x 2
    DemonBox

DemonBox Autistic Faggot

kiwifarms.is
  8. Was doing some digging. I got curious if she had ever gotten injured on the job. Turns out the answer is yes.
    http://archive.is/Vxqrh
    000163.png

thumbdamage.jpg
    And after it was healed.
    http://archive.is/kziHV
    twitterscreencapthumbdamagehealed.jpg thumbdamagehealed.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    Golden Compass

Supervisor

kiwifarms.is
  9. speaking of FAF..

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Dammit Todd

Dammit Todd Pick up your shit and get a job.

kiwifarms.is
  10. Ditto. Her overall shrill, hostile, and attention whore nature sure as hell doesn't help any, either.

• Agree Agree x 2
    billydero

billydero Lethally Radioactive And Proud

kiwifarms.is
  11. Coming in here a bit :late: to comment on the "Jewish" in her profile, as it can mean quite a few things. For example, a lot of people who grew up Jewish can consider themselves atheist, but also still consider themselves Jewish. This is because being a heavy minority in religions in America and a lot of other countries, the customs and practices and even food that these people grew up with can be considered a culture within itself, detached from the religion.

There's also the possibility of the other side of this, in which the "Jewish" could just mean someone in her family line has Ashkenazi Jewish in their background. People who exclusively fall into this category are usually pretty obnoxious about it, but that really just boils down to my personal opinion.

Honestly the pendulum could swing either or on this one, and either way it honestly doesn't really prove she's lying about either. Hope this brought some insight to it.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Moomin

Moomin Hot Nazi Anime Boyfriend

kiwifarms.is
  12. http://archive.is/HKHxu

"being assholes online wasnt funny"

uh.. deo....

edit: also damn son. didnt know she worked with machines. she must be buff as hell.

Attached Files:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #272 Dammit Todd, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Dammit Todd

Dammit Todd Pick up your shit and get a job.

kiwifarms.is
  13. Good points. I also suspect her Jewish heritage became a talking point only after and because she decided to make antifa a big part of her popularity quest and that if you asked her a few years back her attitude would have been “whatever, I dunno what my heritage is”.

• Agree Agree x 1
    billydero

billydero Lethally Radioactive And Proud

kiwifarms.is
  14. I wouldn't obsess over her becoming vocal about her Jewish heritage, it's quite likely she was just having edgy atheist phase, it's normal for people to embrace their family identity after rejecting it for some time, even if partially. Not to mention Jews kinda do have a reason to get vocal when there are LARPers wishing for 4th Reich unironically popping up around the world. And I can't really give her sympathy about the work injuries, after all she is aware of and gets paid for the professional risks, enough to own four fursuits and commission pricey art at that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. What an accurate visage.

• Agree Agree x 2
    DemonBox

DemonBox Autistic Faggot

kiwifarms.is
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.is
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Golden Compass

Supervisor

kiwifarms.is
  16. I got a rat fink https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Fink vibe from it
    thumbnail:
    ratfink.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  17. DemonBox

DemonBox Autistic Faggot

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.