• ”Kind regards.”

Discontinued Foods That We Miss.A memorial for those gone too soon.

Discussion in 'Food' started by LofaSofa, Jul 29, 2017.

?

End world hunger or bring back your favorite discontinued food?

1. Bring back favorite discontinued food.

128 vote(s)
    61.2%
  2. End world hunger.

39 vote(s)
    18.7%
  3. Abolish the United States mixed market economy and have communism prevail.

42 vote(s)
    20.1%
  1. When I was about grade school age there was this kind of mac and cheese still pasta that I loved. Sadly the discontinued it. My next premade pasta favourite didn' t have any cheesw sauce but a more herb-y, garlic-y one. This one, the discontinued it as well.
    I actually wrote an email to the company asking them to bring it back but they declined.

What' s really weird is that I sometimes phantom-smell the cheese sauce, which makes me very depressed and very hungry.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Faint taste of butter

Faint taste of butter now extra salty

kiwifarms.is
  2. duNsrybfBcSSeVS-800x450-noPad.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Inkling Boy

Inkling Boy Squid Kid

kiwifarms.is
  3. fruit brute

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. This and Taco Bell's chili cheese burrito. Fuck whoever thought of discontinuing the chilito north of the Mason-Dixon line. They briefly reintroduced it before yanking it again.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  5. There's a Funko Pop of that. Fuck I hate Funko Pops.

upload_2018-8-10_16-31-36.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous send more cops
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.is
  6. Turkey Twizzlers. Fuck you Jamie oliver ya spastic mouthed twatberry.

kiwifarms.is
  7. [​IMG]
    You can still find them... but they're like $100+ per tin.
    The tangerine ones were the fucking best. I don't understand how these didn't sell well.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Latias

Latias I just think they're neat.

kiwifarms.is
  8. YESYESYES. Those tangerine ones were like crack. Never had the other flavors so I can't comment if they were just as good or not.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.is
  9. The apple ones were really good. I remember they didn't taste like fake green apple either.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Latias

Latias I just think they're neat.

kiwifarms.is
  10. Gobble Stix. The taste of Turkey lunchmeat in convenient stick form. I used to eat tons of these as a kid. There were smoked, honey roasted, and a few other flavors too.
    gobblestixhsotd90s.jpg
    Another one of those things it's hard to find a decent picture of. There's only one ad on YouTube and I certainly don't remember cheese or pizza flavor ones, that just seems weird. When I had them they were only in normal turkey sandwich meat flavors.

TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett Narcissistical Keyboard Doctor

kiwifarms.is
  11. Maybe I had shit tastes back then, but does anyone remember the Frescata sandwiches at Wendy's? I was 11-12 when they still had those and my little mind thought they were delicious.

Give Her The D

Give Her The D Your Local Mexican Cyborg
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. Twenty-something years later and it's available again!

Tastes worse because it's "sugar free" now.(:_(

Van Darkholme

Van Darkholme DEEP ♂DARK ♂FANTASIES

kiwifarms.is
  13. A local grocery store chain doe store brand tiramisu ice cream about two decades ago. To me, it was the best ice cream ever, but they discontinued it along with all of its other store brand ice creams. I voted to end world hunger since too much of that would have made me a massive fatass. Heh.

Midlife Sperglord

Midlife Sperglord Sperging over console gaming.

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.