Dlive / Charles Wayn & Justin Sun / Lino / Lemons / Chinese Crypto Mafia - General discussion of Dlive's infrastructure, shady business, and Cryptoshekelz.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
DLive, likely as a reaction to articles like the one i posted previously, has banned 7 accounts, frozen their lemons, and had all lemons donated after January 6 2021 (starting the day after the "siege" and not the actual day?) refunded.

https://archive.md/Y2tYE
DLive believes and encourages freedom of expression providing it abides by US law and our own Community Guidelines. On January 6th 2021, the following channels were found to be inciting violent and illegal activities and have been suspended indefinitely with their lemon balances frozen*

dlive.tv/NickJFuentes
dlive.tv/BakedAlaska
dlive.tv/MurderTheMedia
dlive.tv/Woozuh
dlive.tv/Gloomtube
dlive.tv/Loulz
dlive.tv/Zykotik

* Lemons donated after the 6th of January 2021 to suspended channels will be refunded to donors over the next 14 business days.
By the grace of God, Ralph isn't on this list. Thanks to Faith's lawsuit Ralph isn't being arrested for trespassing and his DLive has been left untouched. Ralph just keeps on winning. Faith is his guardian angel.

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DLive, likely as a reaction to articles like the one i posted previously, has banned 7 accounts, frozen their lemons, and had all lemons donated after January 6 2021 (starting the day after the "siege" and not the actual day?) refunded.

By the grace of God, Ralph isn't on this list. Thanks to Faith's lawsuit Ralph isn't being arrested for trespassing and his DLive has been left untouched. Ralph just keeps on winning. Faith is his guardian angel.
What did that spik do this time? He's even still on Twitter.
I can understand yeeting Faglaska, Loulz, and Woozuh, they are all ip2 fags. Don't know about the rest. Murder the Media is an absolutely based name though.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What did that spik do this time? He's even still on Twitter.
I can understand yeeting Faglaska, Loulz, and Woozuh, they are all ip2 fags. Don't know about the rest. Murder the Media is an absolutely based name though.
He was in DC and encouraging the violence. If memory serves he even admits that while he said they should storm the Capitol during the rally when they did it "caught him off guard" during a DLive stream. Then you have "news agencies" putting out hit pieces naming him, Baked Alaska, Loulz, and a few others and tying them in with DLive so DLive decides to make the decision to cut ties with them. That being said they best be gearing up because there's going to be thousands of dollars in chargebacks now that they banned Nick--and considering they prevented him from cashing out for a few weeks because of a "technical problem" this will likely happen sooner rather than later. In the age of COVID, too, banks are doing a lot of chargebacks, no questions asked.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
A21A2122-3A41-4638-8713-00B523BD96D8.jpegThis is Dlive’s payment processor who decided to freeze the funds to Dlive until certain streamers were banned i.e Fuentes. (This was a tip given to me on twitter)

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's $40/day income starting to look really shaky right about now.
Was Fuentes really their biggest guy?

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1610436607435.png

Totally not coordinated attack by various incestuous left wing media outlets.
SPLC, "Daily Dot", "Forward", "wires".
Hope these lefties understand when the window shifts again, they will be brought to the noose. Whether it goes further left or to the right is just a matter of how funny it will be.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Just the fact Gloomtube was banned, a channel that provides no commentary just restreams other people live on the ground while Ralph sits on his big fat white ass calling for more and more to happen so he has khantent on his show. This just goes to show the Dlive community manager has a raging hard on for Ralph by letting him get away with shit others are banned for.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
How is everyone getting banned off dlive except Ralph ?
Maybe Ralph hasn't been banned yet with the emphasis on yet. Recently Turd Flinging Monkey got his DLive channel suspended. When someone who is pretty much a nobody outside the MGTOW community gets banned and their lemons confiscated, I'd be sweating bullets right now if I was Ralph.

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Ralph hasn't been banned yet with the emphasis on yet. Recently Turd Flinging Monkey got his DLive channel suspended. When someone who is pretty much a nobody outside the MGTOW community gets banned and their lemons confiscated, I'd be sweating bullets right now if I was Ralph.
Ralph’s been kicked. He’s saying it’s just for a month but I’d be surprised if they allow him back. Some of the other streamers were told they were just suspended but got emails a few hours later to say it was permanent.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1842151
Totally not coordinated attack by various incestuous left wing media outlets.
SPLC, "Daily Dot", "Forward", "wires".
Hope these lefties understand when the window shifts again, they will be brought to the noose. Whether it goes further left or to the right is just a matter of how funny it will be.
well if fuentes is gone surely hell force ralph to go somewhere else, maybe they can try streaming from bitchunt lol

itsoktobewhite

just another newfag
kiwifarms.net
Ralph’s been kicked. He’s saying it’s just for a month but I’d be surprised if they allow him back. Some of the other streamers were told they were just suspended but got emails a few hours later to say it was permanent.
We’ll know for sure when he starts shitting on dlive

Sam Losco

Ade raped Ralph in court! lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They are going to lose a ton of money. They must think long term it would be better for them. Most of the top earners have an x tag
I think they are thinking long term. Most of (if not all, I haven't checked) the political people on Dlive are right wing. That's a bad thing to be online in current year. Dlive almost got shutdown by almost losing their payment processor over this Capitol shit. Better to keep going but with a smaller income then to burn out fast with a higher income. Plus, they are likely counting on increasing the number of gamers using the site which will (they hope) eventually make up for it.