Dlive / Charles Wayn & Justin Sun / Lino / Lemons / Chinese Crypto Mafia - General discussion of Dlive's infrastructure, shady business, and Cryptoshekelz.

Ash Gassem

kiwifarms.net
I think they are thinking long term. Most of (if not all, I haven't checked) the political people on Dlive are right wing. That's a bad thing to be online in current year. Dlive almost got shutdown by almost losing their payment processor over this Capitol shit. Better to keep going but with a smaller income then to burn out fast with a higher income. Plus, they are likely counting on increasing the number of gamers using the site which will (they hope) eventually make up for it.
I mean, they don't have a future tho.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I think they are thinking long term. Most of (if not all, I haven't checked) the political people on Dlive are right wing. That's a bad thing to be online in current year. Dlive almost got shutdown by almost losing their payment processor over this Capitol shit. Better to keep going but with a smaller income then to burn out fast with a higher income. Plus, they are likely counting on increasing the number of gamers using the site which will (they hope) eventually make up for it.
It's what stream.me attempted but failed to do. Before the IBS shitbrigade came on board the only they they were trying to do was host Dead by Daylight and Fortnite tournaments among other things IIRC. Live and learn when you try to branch out as as entrepreneur from using capital from camwhore websites.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of the dlive top streamers, basically America First people, are moving over to Trovo now,
https://twitter.com/CoolHeteroGamer/status/1350203215036510211 (ARCHIVE)
  • Nick Fuentes
  • Patrick Casey
  • Jaden Mcneil
  • Andy Warski
  • Beardson Beardly
  • Steve Frassen
  • Ethan Ralph
  • Vincent James
  • Raging Humanist
  • Russell (Canadian nick fuentes)
And the other top 10 streamer, Owen Benjamin is suspended by dlive and moving over to his gay hug box, unauthorized TV with teddy spaghetti
https://twitter.com/LogosNBeartaria/status/1349032945554755587 (ARCHIVE)
gaybears.png

Even fucking Mersh and Royce of ROTC are moving over to trovo

Since all of the people with an x-tag are demonetized probably all of the other political people will move over too.

The main people that are left on Dlive are ALL POLITICAL STREAMERS
  • Salty Cracker
  • Stefan Molyneux
  • Marfoogle News
After that its like 1-30 viewers streams of gaming, music and the very few e-thots on the platform, who only get like 100 viewers
-Like Joe Salad's GF and Vitalytv's ex GF
Dlive is probably going to take a 80% reduction in income by doing this

Last edited:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
All of the dlive top streamers, basically America First people, are moving over to Trovo now,
https://twitter.com/CoolHeteroGamer/status/1350203215036510211 (ARCHIVE)
  • Nick Fuentes
  • Patrick Casey
  • Jaden Mcneil
  • Andy Warski
  • Beardson Beardly
  • Steve Frassen
  • Ethan Ralph
  • Vincent James
  • Raging Humanist
  • Russell (Canadian nick fuentes)
And the other top 10 streamer, Owen Benjamin is suspended by dlive and moving over to his gay hug box, unauthorized TV with teddy spaghetti
https://twitter.com/LogosNBeartaria/status/1349032945554755587 (ARCHIVE)
View attachment 1850024

Since all of the people with an x-tag are demonetized probably all of the other political people will move over too.

The main people that are left on Dlive are ALL POLITICAL STREAMERS
  • Salty Cracker
  • Stefan Molyneux
  • Marfoogle News
After that its like 1-30 viewers streams of gaming, music and the very few e-thots on the platform, who only get like 100 viewers
-Like Joe Salad's GF and Vitalytv's ex GF
Dlive is probably going to take a 80% reduction in income by doing this
I'm still a bit surprised that BlazeTV is still up. Isn't that where Soph posts now? You would think Ralph would be clamouring to get onto that platform because it has Grandpa McFuckface from Duck Dynasty and Steven Crowder. Shit, even DailyWire is now collaborating and funding independent films:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still a bit surprised that BlazeTV is still up. Isn't that where Soph posts now? You would think Ralph would be clamouring to get onto that platform because it has Grandpa McFuckface from Duck Dynasty and Steven Crowder. Shit, even DailyWire is now collaborating and funding independent films:
Soph is on Censored.tv, Gavin McInnes's site. The rest of the other people are congregating together. DailyWire and BlazeTV have a working relationship and PragerU is sort of combining with DailyWire. For creating all these alternative conservative platforms, they seem to be consolidating rapidly.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Soph is on Censored.tv, Gavin McInnes's site. The rest of the other people are congregating together. DailyWire and BlazeTV have a working relationship and PragerU is sort of combining with DailyWire. For creating all these alternative conservative platforms, they seem to be consolidating rapidly.
Oh thanks for clarifying the part about Soph. And yeah, they all seem to be networking in this regard but they all have their gay little paywalls so it's like what, 60-90 bucks a year per network? Who in their right fucking mind is going to pay 180-270 USD to listen to their few mainstays then littered with literal whos 85% of the time?

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Baked Alaska got the gunt, andy warski and all of the dlive x-tag streamers, the edgy comedy and the political streamers demonetized:
fXAmRejc.png

@theralph pls call baked out for this and yell at him

A_Single_Egg

kiwifarms.net
Idk if there is another Dlive thread so I'll post here. Is there a way to check Dlives total live streamers / viewers , or maybe site interactions? It might be interesting to see how much of a hit they take with all these streamers moving to a different site.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk if there is another Dlive thread so I'll post here. Is there a way to check Dlives total live streamers / viewers , or maybe site interactions? It might be interesting to see how much of a hit they take with all these streamers moving to a different site.
Supposedly they hid it, and there's some code that allows one to extract this data. @Sam Losco knows how.
Might worth the hassle to make a final compilation of the grift all these faggots grubbed, as they are swamping to Tencent's shithole of a site.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Social Blade does some tracking of Dlive stuff but recent changes they did with hiding stuff broke some of it. For example the top 50 streamers by earnings was completely broke because Dlive hid the earnings totals for the political streamers after the SPLC piece.

I don't believe I ever saw anything that tracked viewers. Not that it would be true and honest anyway with Dlive massaging numbers.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dlive has unperma X-rated the AF crew(Pat Casey, Jaden McNeil, Beardson, etc) so they can now make money on Dlive again. Even more then that, Dlive walked back their stance of not allowing people to make money on political content.
This is according to @Arm Pit Cream. I haven't found any verification on Dlive's twitter.

It appears that some streamers got their X-rated tags removed.
1611639938138.png

(Beardson is one of those AFPac fags)

1611639980689.png
1611640151840.png

Pat Casey was live 3 hours ago, the lemon icons show up but I don't see any donations so he probably still has the tag.
The pig definitely has the tag and he's offline with icons showing, so I'm gonna say they both cannot make money.

1611640070569.png

Jaden McNeil, another AF queer still has the tag.

Edit: According to Patrick Casey, he claims that "Dlive staff told him X-rated tagged channels will be monetised again".

Last edited:

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Justin Sun claims he will buy $10 million worth of GME when the asian markets open to help squeeze hedge funds.

>$1 Mil doesn’t seem enough, I’ll be buying $10 Mil $GME instead tonight from Asia when market opens! It’s time to unite & squeeze out those greedy hedge funds! Wallstreetbets, 4 billion Asian community & 20 mil $TRX community supports u! Let’s do this! 💪🏻@WSBChairman @wsbmod
https://archive.md/kC6dQ

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Justin Sun claims he will buy $10 million worth of GME when the asian markets open to help squeeze hedge funds.

>$1 Mil doesn’t seem enough, I’ll be buying $10 Mil $GME instead tonight from Asia when market opens! It’s time to unite & squeeze out those greedy hedge funds! Wallstreetbets, 4 billion Asian community & 20 mil $TRX community supports u! Let’s do this! 💪🏻@WSBChairman @wsbmod

This fucking faggot is only trying to get the attention of WSB to boost his own crypto. Fuck this nigger.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alright Justin, but I ain't gonna invest in your shitcoin.

ralphafan

kiwifarms.net
Warski said last night on Gunt that he’s moving back to Dlive starting tonight and that they’re going to start accepting applications for streamers to get the ability to still be monetized while on xtagged

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
Warski said last night on Gunt that he’s moving back to Dlive starting tonight and that they’re going to start accepting applications for streamers to get the ability to still be monetized while on xtagged

Applications for what? How does that get him monetized again?

Andy is gonna be a sad boy without the gunt hosting him lol.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net

Story he told was Dlive is trying to court "some" channels back and they could reapply for monetization being a case by case thing. Gunt getting it back after being in the recent hit pieces and the one about the FBI investigating the crypto dono I don't see it happening.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
Story he told was Dlive is trying to court "some" channels back and they could reapply for monetization being a case by case thing. Gunt getting it back after being in the recent hit pieces and the one about the FBI investigating the crypto dono I don't see it happening.

Hope Warski doesn't get monetization back. That fucking idiot needs to get a real job instead of shaking his cup online.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net

If understand that correctly they look for a streamer who's playing a game while they spout their bullshit, because obviously Warski thinks then it's not politics but gaming and he's secure of another ban. Maybe they even consider streaming under the gamers name, either way for me it reeks of attempted ban evasion and desperation. I don't think that will work long for Cokeski, if it works at all.
Warski you're done, get a fucking real job you sore loser, DLive is called the graveyard of YouTube careers for a reason.