Dlive / Charles Wayn & Justin Sun / Lino / Lemons / Chinese Crypto Mafia - General discussion of Dlive's infrastructure, shady business, and Cryptoshekelz.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Uh oh. Sounds like bad times for Andy. He went back there and Ralph doesn't show any signs of coming back.
Ralph actually said he was going to re add Dlive to his restream.io page. Seems like a good chance he goes back because of the better payouts.

Edit: Sounded like he went live on it last night but guess not.

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
Ralph actually said he was going to re add Dlive to his restream.io page. Seems like a good chance he goes back because of the better payouts.

Edit: Sounded like he went live on it last night but guess not.
His ban wasn't up yet, but I think he said it would be today so maybe he'll be on dlive tonight.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Uh oh. Sounds like bad times for Andy. He went back there and Ralph doesn't show any signs of coming back.
Meh. Andy's a leaf, and a retarded one at that. Nobody cares what he does. At worst, he has to find somewhere else to stream out of that

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
409.jpg
Archive

Imagine admitting to covering things up.

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
We love our friends over at Dlive here at the killstream.

Ew2kYrwWYAUiSi7.jpg

Guess they never loved you. Everyone knew that's what DLive were doing. Trovo will do the exact same unless he can get to Odysee quick enough.

lmfao thought you were aylawggin stream elements there ralph? what happened to them being the ire of your low animalistic piggy brained rage?
I wonder just how long Ralphs lifelong enemy list is these days. It's about 2 new entries every week.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We love our friends over at Dlive here at the killstream.

View attachment 2010751

Guess they never loved you. Everyone knew that's what DLive were doing. Trovo will do the exact same unless he can get to Odysee quick enough.

I wonder just how long Ralphs lifelong enemy list is these days. It's about 2 new entries every week.
Wow, I kind of feel bad for him now. Never really thought of this particular angle.

So if they oven all these grifters, the grifters will fuck up the website.
If they tolerate these grifters, bigger and worse MSM journalist liars will coordinate timed hit pieces on them and use every single totally free market method to pull their plugs.

If they don't even accept these grifters, they won't even be known. At lease the MSM's coordinated attacks become free advertisement and anyone with a brain understands hosting doesn't mean tolerating or going further to consign the messages, which makes the MSM look like a pack of bloodhounds.

Copied your post to the Dlive thread.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
So if they oven all these grifters, the grifters will fuck up the website.
If they tolerate these grifters, bigger and worse MSM journalist liars will coordinate timed hit pieces on them and use every single totally free market method to pull their plugs.
As now they deem da gunt not useful anymore, the gunt had the same plan all along.
All those times Dlive knowingly had to punish these retards but did absolutely nothing because they were on it all along.

Rotollo 2

Menace to Society
kiwifarms.net
I cant feel bad for Dlive for this, they constantly pushed away new talent and sheltered people like gunt because they were easy to control/profitable. They could have very easily created an alternative to youtube/twitch streaming after paying pewdiepie for exclusivity but they squandered that opportunity like no one's business. It would be interesting if they used their Lemon Lambos to invest in decentralization but instead they think that moving in on "Legit streamers" other platforms have a corner on the market of is a better idea.
It's just sad to me that best alt tech sites that were ever made are still Vid.me and Stream.me, because neither really fucking cared about what you uploaded and both were relatively free form with their content, here's hoping Odysee's federation brings a new wave of the weird web

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/wip/Zylqv
1616332602839.png

Asked 3 questions and got a bot response. This site is tiny, they can't spend a minute or two to type a response?

The most important links for small independent sites to establish is a strong bond between users and the team.
I can't see it here.