Do you actually homosexual male to be tomgirl?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello. This is a question I have been wondering about a lot recently. I have been reading various websites etc to try and find the answers but no luck so far. So here's it, we know how sometimes men will start to dress as a woman. Women's clothing, growing their hair longer or putting on a wig, acting like a female, and things of that nature, however, it does indeed seem like 99% of the time when this happens, the man is actually homosexual male. But when Chris chan started the tomgirl saga, he added a twist to it that I had not previously seen before. Chris chan said that he was not homosexual male. That raises numerous questions regarding cross dressing and sexuality. I never actually heard the word tomgirl before I heard Chris chan say it. Normally I would just call them transvestite, and they were always exclusively a homosexual man. How is it that someone can transgender themselves into a female, but still only want females anyway regardless. The whole, "lesbian trapped in a mans body" sounds self indulgent to me. Why would a man sexualize himself in such a manner, if his sexuality was normal and straight in the first place? It almost sounds as if it is cheating, basically. I know it's a hella complicated matter etc, but sometimes the sexuality confuses men. Like for example, when Chris chan was at his court hearings for his game stop assault, he was dressing in female clothing and said he wanted to be called Christine "a female name." I think people like the judge and anyone who didn't know of him online must have just instantly assumed he was homosexual male because of this. So how does one, cross dress, without actually homosexual male. Is it even possible on a practical level? You can't look at Chris chans situation and try to apply to normal people because he is so much unnormal. Not even Men with autism can even relate to Chris chan because of how not normal he is so his example provides no information regarding it. The sexuality raises a lot of questions when tomgirls come into the picture. Are some tomgirls not actually homosexual male?

From The Uncanny Valley

suffering is existence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
20170221_210840.png

Status
Not open for further replies.