do you still post on 4chan? - you're here forever.

stupid orc

gramer is 4 faggots
kiwifarms.net
I browsed /mu/ and /r9k/ when I was an teenager. checked /mu/ recently and it hasn't changed at all still full of stupid kids parroting opinions forced memes and the same 100 albums. it was always pretty pozzed so thats why it hasn't changed much probably.

Monkey Shoulder

kiwifarms.net
I browsed /mu/ and /r9k/ when I was an teenager. checked /mu/ recently and it hasn't changed at all still full of stupid kids parroting opinions forced memes and the same 100 albums. it was always pretty pozzed so thats why it hasn't changed much probably.
/nbbmn/ is pretty decent on /mu/. Other than that it's garbage.

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
/k/ really pissed me off when a Hotaru Maniac thread devolved into jews and trannys somehow

No respect for our nigger-hating zapman running terroist killing american hero :(

Dom Cruise

Happy summer, everybody!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost never by this point after years of it only being once in a blue moon.

Bastard_Call

Amateur rapist
kiwifarms.net
I'll snipe the odd decent thread on /v/, but it has to be for a relatively obscure game otherwise it's pure faggotry from all ends. The boards I used to frequent a lot were /co/ and /fa/ and I'm not gonna pretend like these boards weren't always cancer, but it's like their problems were increased tenfold over the years and neither boards are immune to the typical sundries of recent 4chan cancer. /fa/ has always been a slow board so it had that going for it, but it also had a gayer userbase than /lgbt/ and I find it hard to legitimately follow fashion because the majority of posters are either borderline LARPers who cop clothes they'll only ever wear for an Instagram shoot, or incels trying to pick up le goth girls.

/co/ on the other hand, I think cartoons may have just taken too much of a nosedive. I'll see threads about some real dogshit cartoons and even pre-schooler programming sometimes. Like most of these motherfuckers actually watch Steven Universe and keep up with cartoon reviewers.

cummytummies

kiwifarms.net
Occasionally. It's like crack to me. Has been since 2004.

These days I'm able to stay away, sometimes up to months. But then out of the blue I get a "brilliant idea" for a thread, and to be fair the threads usually tend to be pretty popular. But once I go on there I might spend the next 6 or 16 hours just refreshing the catalogue and the entire day is lost. It usually ends with me setting up a child lock so I can't access the site for 2 weeks until it has stopped badgering my thoughts.

I've pretty much cured my internet addiction these last few years, aside from the occasional relapse, and I can resist and eventually even clear the temptation out of my mind completely. But when I succuumb it sucks me right in right away.

Last edited: