$ (DOGE) Dogecoin - wow

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DOGE is over 50 cents?

The amount of money people are going to lose once its time to count the bags just got much larger it seems.

shameful existence

on herself she had no pity
kiwifarms.net
Today's stream. Thought this was worth clipping.

Edit: but yeah, this too.
ether.png

Last edited:

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
I am speaking with one of the hodler and the dude told me he made $900 with $250 but he won't sell because it's the future bro. I was like wut.
There were a couple times when I was debating putting in a couple hundred just in the event that Doge exploded but decided against it (which was a mistake). I'd be fine with risking the $250 as insurance against it being memed to $100 a Dogecoin or something equally ridiculous happening.

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
kiwifarms.net
Still holding on, now I’m doing it just out of morbid curiosity of how high doge can actually go

Ok nevermind I'm fucking stupid.

I also made decent money on dogecoin and bought when it was about .18. I was very new to investing, though, and the volatility really spooked me so I sold pretty early. It is definitely hard not to feel like you lost money, but you have to keep in mind you did make a profit and try to be satisfied with that and not develop FOMO—which is a dangerous mentality when gambling and could very easily lead to financial ruin.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
I also made decent money on dogecoin and bought when it was about .18. I was very new to investing, though, and the volatility really spooked me so I sold pretty early. It is definitely hard not to feel like you lost money, but you have to keep in mind you did make a profit and try to be satisfied with that and not develop FOMO—which is a dangerous mentality when gambling and could very easily lead to financial ruin.
That’s not investing, that’s speculating. And there is nothing wrong with taking profit early.