Trainwreck Dollieguts / Tearzah Hayes / Faedoll / Dollclaws and Bailey Lovell / David Caleb Balaski -

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

APZYxx

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, thing that pisses me off the most about her is how much she manipulates her fanbase and thinks her art style is all hers. A few years ago, I have heard of her art, never really following her or anything; until she started some problems with me on tumblr. Keep in mind: I wasn't ever following her, I only had posted a few art pieces at the time and maybe had around 20-30 followers. She claimed I was "copying" her art style, even though the truth is I was using eye bases from Panty & Stocking. She sent me a few anons, then she came to me off anon to ask me to take down the art. I, of course, in fear, blocked her, deleted the blog (it was a sideblog, thank fuck)

If I recall correctly, she even shed light on this whole fiasco on twitter, but still. I've surpassed her art level by now and that makes me rather glad that I stopped trying to replicate art styles and do my own thing now. Must suck for her to be in her 20's and still act like a complete child.

Sylvie Paula Paula

kiwifarms.net
Tea's doing voice acting for a game?

1568230830254.png

Jesus, thing that pisses me off the most about her is how much she manipulates her fanbase and thinks her art style is all hers. A few years ago, I have heard of her art, never really following her or anything; until she started some problems with me on tumblr. Keep in mind: I wasn't ever following her, I only had posted a few art pieces at the time and maybe had around 20-30 followers. She claimed I was "copying" her art style, even though the truth is I was using eye bases from Panty & Stocking. She sent me a few anons, then she came to me off anon to ask me to take down the art. I, of course, in fear, blocked her, deleted the blog (it was a sideblog, thank fuck)

If I recall correctly, she even shed light on this whole fiasco on twitter, but still. I've surpassed her art level by now and that makes me rather glad that I stopped trying to replicate art styles and do my own thing now. Must suck for her to be in her 20's and still act like a complete child.
Do you have any screenshots of the asks they sent you?

1568230891640.png1568230907347.png

• Informative
Reactions: THOTHunterAlice

Sylvie Paula Paula

kiwifarms.net
Damn, sorry I wish I still had those screenshots. They were from around 2016-2017, so I no longer have access to them; However, I can pull up the posts on Tea's twitter since she has mad pride to post that she scared a smaller artist off tumblr.
That would be appreciated! Please archive the tweet as well so that way we don't lose it if Tea ever goes into DFE mode.

YaNastyBoy

DOBLE PEENIE ESPESYAL
kiwifarms.net
I remember her interacting with me around that time, but I guess I was lucky enough to escape her wrath lmao...at most she would like my art (as in, the 'heart button' like.)
I kept my distance when it came to interacting with her and in general was losing interest with her art, although the news about her stealing people's designs made me paranoid enough to keep up with her. Without saying too much, I know and I saw that she saved one of my artworks from last year, but so far none of her characters look close to any of mine.

Teriyaki 69

kiwifarms.net

YaNastyBoy

DOBLE PEENIE ESPESYAL
kiwifarms.net
Tea's doing voice acting for a game?

View attachment 932399
Eugh, let’s see if the game will turn out better than the artwork for it.

View attachment 933014View attachment 933015
I knew something seemed familiar about this pose, it's partially traced from this popular pose pin from Pinterest.
This was a commission
View attachment 933027
There’s nothing wrong with using various references for art, and I’d extend that to even commissions but damn this is so blatant. Anyone with any integrity would be embarrassed.

insertexcessivescreamingh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiwifarms.net
this commission bothered me
anybody good with anatomy, lmk what direction their hands are facing, i seriously cannot tell
View attachment 935327
kids, this is why you put wrinkles and line/shade the folds of the palm/hand. what bothers me alot is that everything, including the hands are shaded. but the faces dont have much. it makes the hands look weirdly curved/shaped while the face is relatively flat

cardinalcopia

im muhfuckin tide
kiwifarms.net
did not want to come back to this thread but i feel like i have to. months back i had suspicions tearzah knew about me and it has been confirmed. i have a toyhouse account that i think she is stalking and now copying off of.
what confirmed it for me was this character: https://toyhou.se/4615970.jonah-walpola
he looks strikingly similar to my character sylvester. sylvester has long, fluffy blonde hair and is trademarked with black chin hair and sideburns. it's a design too specific for it to be a coincidence. i know tearzah will sometimes make new bios for characters she's had for a long time so if anybody knows if she's had this jonah longer than this year, please LMK.
also she has made a few bios in the same format i do mine. in font georgia with quotes at the top of the bio. i make mine in times new roman with song lyrics at the top of each and every bio. i discovered her doing this today with a few characters, the characters being https://toyhou.se/2876136.barbie-hubbard, https://toyhou.se/2859073.borealis-koresh, and https://toyhou.se/2591832.primrose-lovelace. i have no clue if there are more because she has so many fucking characters.
if i see anything else, i'll let you guys now and i'll make a google document on it that i'll edit onto this post.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino