Skitzocow Dominique "Niqua" Chanel Evans / janedoewithafro / Ikes_Belovedjanedoe / Ikesbeloved_janedoe / Ikes_wife / Ikes-one-and-only - Delusional woman who believes she is married to a Fire Emblem character and believes he is real, obsessed with racism and feeling oppressed, thinks the term "fictional character" is a slur

• DDoS is active again.

Hot Fuss

Time, truth, hearts
kiwifarms.net
pillow talk.png

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 18.32.23.png

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 21.24.42.png
b2dd26b0.jpg
Niqua (real/full name unknown) is a 31 year-old woman who believes she is married to Ike from Fire Emblem. She is so deluded and detached from reality that she believes that he is real and sentient, and has a Reborn Doll that she claims is their "son", Gawain. She treats her imaginary husband and plastic doll as if they are living, breathing people. She considers the term fictional character to be a slur, as shown in this interview (archive). She has claimed to have have several mental disorders, including anorexia, depression, OCD and PTSD, and has been put in a mental hospital three times. (Source)
She is prone to writing mini-novels full of sperging about Ike and racism.
IW.png

Archive

When I decided to step outside of my comfort zone, and make my very first post on this website, I told my story of how I met my husband Ike.

In it, I shared a very important detail as to why I have the deep respect and love for him that I do, even as a young child of 15 at the time. This was because of his strong stance against racism.

Within this current climate, the actual realities or racism are finally beginning to have truthful, uncomfortable, and SUBSTANTIVE discussions world wide. And so, I too wanted to say my piece on my experiences as a 30-year-old black woman living in America, and how IKE, the man I have given my heart and soul to has helped me keep clarity all these years.

I was born in an infamously segregated city that has been deeply impacted by “White Flight” decades ago. The affects of this are still felt today, and growing up, I was unable to attend certain schools, various programs were unavailable to me, access to quality food and health care was limited, and my family has been treated in very vicious ways.

I grew up in a culture where nearly none of the people on the TV, video games etc. looked like me, yet the “beautiful”/ “successful” people ALWAYS had light skin, blond hair, and blue eyes. Meanwhile, the “thugs”, “school drop outs” and “undesirables” were always the people who shared my features.

Over years of having these messages fed to me day in and day out, I started to feel worthless.

I started to hate this brown skin of mine.

I didn't understand why this brown color was so hated. I STILL don't understand...

As I grew older, I became resentful and hateful* of the world around me. I had no choice over the color of my skin at birth, yet have always been at the mercy of society because of it.

To add insult to injury, whenever someone black speaks out about the blatant inequality we endure, we're called “entitled”, told that we're “playing the race card” or “the victim card”, or whatever other cardthey can think of...

But there ARE no “cards”. We're not playing any games here, this is just our lives.

When I met Ike all those years ago... For the first time after feeling invisible in the media, and in society as a whole, that man with the blue hair...He spoke to me.

Ike wasn't one of those people who pretended to be “blind” to race in order to hide from the complications it brought to society. No, he bravely faced these issues head on, and did his best to both educate himself, and DO RIGHT by those who were different than himself.

Sure, in the beginning, he was very ignorant of the world around him.

He lived in a bubble of obliviousness because of how he was raised. He thought it was okay to refer to his Laguz counterparts using the sub-human slur term. However, when he was called out and corrected, he was sincerely sorry, and took that experience with him moving forward in order to learn and grow.

It's because of his honest, willingness to own up to his mistakes, and mindset of just being real with the condition of the society he was apart of that earned him respect among the Laguz.

This earned MY respect too.

As well as my LOVE.

He gave me a sense of worth that I had never felt before meeting him. He spoke directly to me, and to my heart.

That man changed my life...

Yes, I still struggle with feeling lesser when compared to my white counterparts, and with good reason. But because of my husband, I have been able to redirect those toxic thoughts, and push them to the side.

And no matter what society says about people that look like me, at the end of the day, I know that Ike, leader of the Greil Mercenaries loves me.-- ALL of me, both inside and OUT.

And because of his words of compassion, patience, and kindness in the face of unjust adversity, my heart and mind remains clear of the fog that breeds resentment and hate.

I LOVE you, Ike. Forever and always, my beautiful hero.

Thank you.
Archive

image_2021-06-03_115952.png

Archive

Though a lot of milk from Niqua came from her reddit posts, she has now left Reddit forever and now posts on her blog. She has had a couple of blogs in the past:

telliusdiary.com (only Niqua's "Introduction" page has been archived)
ike-devoted.com (Letters, Art, Shrine Tour, Our Shared History)

Her current blog, foreverike.love (archive), seems like it will stick around for much longer than the previous ones, but this isn't guaranteed.

Her reasons for leaving reddit are detailed in this blog post (archive). Some highlights are posted below:
Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 20.18.49.png
Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 20.19.07.png

Niqua's shrine​

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 19.16.17.png

Niqua probably owns every item related to Ike on earth. She even spent nearly $120 on a trading card featuring him. The creepiest of all is a wooden mannequin resembling him, with no mouth or nose.
happy together-ts1621876436.jpg

On top of the shrine, she also goes out in public covered in Ike memorabilia. Her obsession with this fictional character knows no limits.

Niqua's art and other creative projects​

As well as commissioning art of her and Ike from others, Niqua creates her own art. She has a gallery on her website. She has invested in other creative projects, such as audio dramas, but these are only available on a section of her website locked behind a login screen. I assume Niqua has to personally approve each account that tries to register. I'm not sure if anyone has succeeded (let alone bothered) in attempting to access these pages.
Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.00.35.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.00.47.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.00.59.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.01.12.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.01.23.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.01.35.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.01.58.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.02.11.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.02.23.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.02.34.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.02.44.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.02.55.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.03.09.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.03.22.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.03.38.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.03.55.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.04.06.pngScreenshot 2021-07-09 at 08.04.18.png

She has also made a "visual novel scene" which can be viewed here. It's almost ten minutes long (archive).

Obsession with racism​

Niqua is black, and she finds a way to mention it in everything she posts online. It's such a huge part of her personality that she even made her OC/self-insert (or "2D self", as she calls it) the most oppressed species in the game Ike is from. She has a perpetual victim complex.

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 19.34.22.png

Letters to Nintendo​

Every year she burdens Nintendo with her lunacy in the form of letters. Only two of Nintendo's responses to these letters have been published online.
1607799809969.png
1602011331096.png

Her "son", Gawain​

Sweet Gawain-ts1621946508.png
Niqua has a custom Reborn Doll who she claims is her and Ike's son. Because of her oppression fetish, she claims her son is a "Branded", the most oppressed group of all in the game Ike is from. And of course he is black, and even has the "Branded" tattoo to show how oppressed he is. Niqua has written a mini-novel (archive) about this plastic baby, complete with ramblings about the imaginary racism the doll will face, like it's a real human being.
Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 19.51.49.png

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 19.52.28.png

Niqua today​

Niqua is only active on her blog where she writes about her life with Ike. She has no social media, as it is too overwhelming for her and she faces the risk of interacting with white people anywhere online that isn't her safe space. She identifies as a "2Dist", someone who thinks fictional characters are the same as real living people, and has created a website about "2Dism", as well as a private online platform. Both of these are also run by someone named Megan.

If there is anything I have missed or should add, let me know.

Last edited:

JamalActimel

The evidence is going to SHOW!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
What a nice surprise.
I was waiting for a thread about her.

Did she say anything about the Ike X Soren pairing?
I bet she doesn't like the idea of her husbando being a closeted fag.

@NerdShamer

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
What a nice surprise.
I was waiting for a thread about her.

Did she say anything about the Ike X Soren pairing?
I bet she doesn't like the idea of her husbando being a closeted fag.

@NerdShamer

Well, for starters, this ticks off as most of the indicators for autism. Canonically speaking, there's nothing between Ike and Soren. And the LGBT wiki has a label or three for this specific relationship. Needless to say, this ain't healthy, but it is funny.

Last edited:

w4vy_gr4vy

Wogglebuggian Of Taste And Culture
kiwifarms.net
I'm an idiot and accidentally deleted my post instead of editing it because retarded. Anyway, watching with interest and it has been pointed out to me that she is still posting on her own blog and the 2d blog thing, so hopefully milk continues to be forthcoming. 🐄

CommonSenseWYAHoney

Look at this tangle of thorns.
kiwifarms.net
Nice job, OP, this has potential for sure. A bit on the shorter side, but that’s okay.

I actually feel kind of bad for this lady. She’s obviously extremely mentally ill. She has placed her entire being upon the shoulders of a fictional character in a way. She’s been “in love” with him for over half of her life, she only feels comfortable with her race because “Ike helped me”, she has a “child” with him that she dotes on, etc.

Does she have any relatives in the picture? I’m interested in how they’ve tried to handle all of this (though there’s only so much you can do, especially for someone as far gone as she is).

R00T

Listen white boy, don't hand me that honky sh*t.
kiwifarms.net
Those reborn dolls are really interesting. I've only ever seen them given to older adults who typically had severe memory loss. Its interesting because it can get a patient to calm down or have some semblance of clarity, but can also cause problems if someone comes inbetween them and the doll. I've also read they can be useful in coping with grief over loss of a child with some adults. A very interesting dynamic and I'm wondering where she got hers and if she did the designing herself. If not I wanna hear the conversation she had with the painter where she said "put this brand on the side of his leg." I'm sure that was a new one for the artist.

Hot Fuss

Time, truth, hearts
kiwifarms.net
Does she have any relatives in the picture?
She's never met her biological father. She had a stepfather, who was a scumbag.
Until about age 9, I was living with my mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. However, this all changed when my mother suddenly forced another man she’d recently met into my life. We would end up moving into his home very shortly after, turning my world upside down.

This man treated me very poorly. He would verbally abuse me frequently, and treat me differently than his biological sons. My mother rarely defended me against him, which over time trained my mind to believe I deserved that type of treatment. It wasn’t just verbal abuse that was an issue, he would also put me into situations that no young child should ever have to endure. One of the most disgusting examples is when he forced me to act as a decoy so he could escape the police that were pursuing him.
Source

She's very close with her mother, and she has mentioned siblings, although I don't know how many there are. Niqua hasn't explicitly mentioned whether her family know about her "marriage" to Ike, but considering how open she is about it (going out in public wearing Ike merchandise, having a huge shrine), it is likely that her family know. There is no information available regarding their opinions on this aspect of Niqua's life.

Ice Mountain

Inconspicuous Background Character
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, this woman is gold. Ike always attracts the funniest spergs, from both the raging dudebros and fujos arguing over his sexuality to the rabid fangirls who want him for themselves. This is such an extreme case of the latter, I'm almost impressed. Just wish we had a picture of her to see how well she hides this stuff irl.