Lolcow DoodleTones / Susanne Hembree / Sean Hembree - Commentary Community Drama Part 1: Diaperfag Identity Crisis and Asexual Tranny, Kicking the Nest

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes, that trainwreck of a response. "Actually if this person's partner is abusive basicly you're blaming them for being abused uwu"

The partner in question was exposed as a child rapist well before getting together with Tearzah. Someone who entertains a rapist, brings them into their home, and gets engaged to them all for the OC LARP fantasy, is not a victim, in the same way that Laineybot is not a victim. They're getting exactly what they deserve for excusing that behavior and, more than likely fetishizing it.
1589373020551.png

...But they're too wrapped up in the concept of "but what if the problematic thing was to COPE? 🥺" to see that this person is causing real, physical harm to people who have never even self-harmed before or are trying to recover. She's well aware that these things need genuine trigger warnings; there are trigger warnings and help line numbers all over every single page in her toyhou.se account. And yet, all of this is posted openly to deviantart. She knows exactly what she's doing.

All that is not even to mention the very overt romanticization and fetishization of the worst aspects of BPD which Tearzah recently accidentally exposed herself for not actually having by releasing her supposed medical records and diagnoses. You can't be "just coping" for something you haven't experienced. INB4 Big Brain Ponder "but what if they relate to it? 🥺"

Lord Godbear these people can't go a day without embarrassing themselves.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes, that trainwreck of a response. "Actually if this person's partner is abusive basicly you're blaming them for being abused uwu"

The partner in question was exposed as a child rapist well before getting together with Tearzah. Someone who entertains a rapist, brings them into their home, and gets engaged to them all for the OC LARP fantasy, is not a victim, in the same way that Laineybot is not a victim. They're getting exactly what they deserve for excusing that behavior and, more than likely fetishizing it.
View attachment 1290292

...But they're too wrapped up in the concept of "but what if the problematic thing was to COPE? 🥺" to see that this person is causing real, physical harm to people who have never even self-harmed before or are trying to recover. She's well aware that these things need genuine trigger warnings; there are trigger warnings and help line numbers all over every single page in her toyhou.se account. And yet, all of this is posted openly to deviantart. She knows exactly what she's doing.

All that is not even to mention the very overt romanticization and fetishization of the worst aspects of BPD which Tearzah recently accidentally exposed herself for not actually having by releasing her supposed medical records and diagnoses. You can't be "just coping" for something you haven't experienced. INB4 Big Brain Ponder "but what if they relate to it? 🥺"

Lord Godbear these people can't go a day without embarrassing themselves.
What baffles me is why can’t doodle or ponder just say people like to fetishizes things like abuse or self harm. Instead of having paragraphs of poorly written prose that don’t make you look smarter.

Last edited:

Demobrivain

The Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I’m curious to know why doesn’t Ponder and other friends of Doodle do not have threads of their own yet?
I would guess it's mostly because of the fact that most of them are just boring people outright and at most you could laugh at them being too liberal for their own good. A lot of them from what I've seen have adopted Tumblr ideologies and it's honestly embarrassing.

But, if you do want at least something about her friends, I did end up seeing these videos from another commentator by ThatKidDouglas who Pink Robot mentioned in her rant video on her.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

He also made this video about Doodle which gives another interesting perspective where Doodle seems to throw people under the bus pretty often, and has some pretty slimey behavior.

Young Hero Rants: Examining Doodletones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f6x1LRLZ5E

IDK what else I can add here, but honestly I think that in general having a thread about the community itself considering it seems to have so much history that is probably outright hilarious considering that from what I've seen there's literally dramas over people's editing styles.

Such as this where there was a whole argument about whether or not it's okay to have only one or more avatar images for your video!!!
:story:

But honestly if you want to learn more history, I would just look into Doodle's really old ass commentary videos. I'm more than sure that there's going to be something that's worth laughing at when it comes to slideshow commentary community history, if not, maybe look into The Cloud Palace and their members and maybe see if there's anything posted on their twitters as tedious as that may become.

It's because many of them are boring and if they had a thread, they'd be befitting of a community watch thread.
I definitely think Rion Mills (the guy who called Metokur a nigga and threw Doodletones under the bus) was a likely candidate for a thread since his videos mostly consisted of him screeching like a banshee but now his channel is basically dead.

Also apparently he's a troon now.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The covert narcissist is in fact characterized by constantly putting themselves down while in reality still feeling smug and superior. They are passive aggressive, dismissive, envious, and will go out of their way to help/""help"" someone just to get the recognition. One of the funniest things about them, is that they're also known to consistently utterly embarrass themselves thinking they're making some kind of point.
I'm evil.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m curious to know why doesn’t Ponder and other friends of Doodle do not have threads of their own yet?
Wait, Ponder is considered a lolcow? I don't know much about Ponder and only saw a handful of her videos and I thought that they were fne for the most part but I'm just a casual. Why would she be deserving a thread?

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
Wait, Ponder is considered a lolcow? I don't know much about Ponder and only saw a handful of her videos and I thought that they were fne for the most part but I'm just a casual. Why would she be deserving a thread?
Because ponder/empty brooke had defended a furry named spoctor theory and her group of friends were well aware of his fucked up nature. Aparently in the PK Russel thread spoctor groomed a girl from the time she was 12-14 years old and had a hard drive of nude photos of her which he destroyed. However it is rumoured that ponder, PK and a couple of others were well aware of Spoctor’s degeneracy but went ahead and defended his actions. If you want to know more see the PK Russel thread in the furry section.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because ponder/empty brooke had defended a furry named spoctor theory and her group of friends were well aware of his fucked up nature. Aparently in the PK Russel thread spoctor groomed a girl from the time she was 12-14 years old and had a hard drive of nude photos of her which he destroyed. However it is rumoured that ponder, PK and a couple of others were well aware of Spoctor’s degeneracy but went ahead and defended his actions. If you want to know more see the PK Russel thread in the furry section.
Oh I remember that situation and I did see Ponder's video on it. I didn't hear about the supposed young girl so I'm guessing it was found out more in PKRussl and admittedly, I never paid much attention to him. Was there any proof of this young girl? Like did she come forward and say this? i'm just surprised that this info wasn't shared around in the commentary community. Like I feel like something like that would've became a hot topic with a lot of videos being made on it.

• Late
Reactions: NoFeline

Demobrivain

The Bitch
kiwifarms.net

Referring to this my guy?

Just wanna make sure so that way I'm not a fucking tard that's out of the loop.

Anti pedo

kiwifarms.net

Anti pedo

kiwifarms.net
That's literally the same video. I just happened to find it on YouTube. So I guess thanks for saying I'm wrong by using the same video. I just wanted to make sure I was in the loop considering I don't really know that much about Spoctor.
terribly sorry I thought it wast ponder's video it has similar title sorry for that

So this faggot's still around? I thought he would've dropped off the face of the earth or at least got a job or something to distract himself. Seems to be going even further in with this woman shit.
If we pretend that there isn't a pandemic killing everybody in the country and most small businesses are going down the toilet, what job would even accept Doodletones? It's proven he can't get along with other channels, supports pedophilia and uses transgenderism as an excuse. No essential businesses would accept that.

Tags
None