Dr. Phil - Today's prestream is sponsored by Pfizer™

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Phil states that he was a heavy drinker before YouTube.

Evidence suggests this is a bit of an exaggeration.

When Phil and Leanna went to Seattle for the hotel vacation, he brought two handles of tanqueray with him. That would mean he was drinking about a liter of booze every day.

Tour of his house showed the shopping list. Gin was very prominent on the list. Of course he comments that he doesnt know why gin is on the list since he doesn't drink.

After cleaning Leanna's office for Kat to move in, he posted an Instagram pic of him enjoying a drink. He puts the little black stirrer straws in his drinks. I would hazard to guess that the kind of person who owns straws for the sole purpose of drinking cocktails probably is a heavy drinker.

He has said on stream that he doesn't go to bars or clubs. He likes to go out to a restaurant and get cocktails with Kat. Getting drunk at Applebees as opposed to the corner bar doesn't make you less of a drunk.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
He has said on stream that he doesn't go to bars or clubs. He likes to go out to a restaurant and get cocktails with Kat. Getting drunk at Applebees as opposed to the corner bar doesn't make you less of a drunk.
if phil was a few decades older he would be a wino that brags about how he's not "like those sloppy drunks who guzzle beer and whiskey" and that he's "refined because he drinks wine"

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if phil was a few decades older he would be a wino that brags about how he's not "like those sloppy drunks who guzzle beer and whiskey" and that he's "refined because he drinks wine"
A nice chianti.... th th th th th th.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
i was thinking.. phil has high blood pressure
that explains a lot
when you have HBP everything wears you down quicker

if phil just spent a little time and money on things other than gin and pay 2 win vidya and schlepped to the doctor, he could get some medication for that

and it would be so much easier for him to do things without feeling like his heart is going to explode (that explains the "my heart was racing by doing the laundry" shit)

Fallgout Boy

Dozy Dave is NOT a children's entertainer!
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Phil gotten some weird tics lately when he does talking segments? He's always rocked from side to side, but now it's also back and forth, and he keeps getting all bug-eyed. And it's not like he's being especially animated or talking about anything exciting. He's just speaking at a normal level.

Meech

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Phil gotten some weird tics lately when he does talking segments? He's always rocked from side to side, but now it's also back and forth, and he keeps getting all bug-eyed. And it's not like he's being especially animated or talking about anything exciting. He's just speaking at a normal level.
I think now that he barely does videos of just him talking he is less able to contain himself.

Remember the overlay that you could see him through and it looked like he was having an epileptic fit? That is what he is like when he thinks no one is watching.

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
I think now that he barely does videos of just him talking he is less able to contain himself.

Remember the overlay that you could see him through and it looked like he was having an epileptic fit? That is what he is like when he thinks no one is watching.
My autistic uncle rocks back and forth like Phil does whenever he talks and is sitting down.

bigrigger

kiwifarms.net
Phil explains the rocking as something he does to relieve the crippling back pain. The rocking back and forth puts less pressure on the severely herniated discs in his spine.
Could be that I guess probably a mix of both as I know a guy with restless legs and he re-adjusts himself constantly and sometimes rocks.
also somewhat related has DSP ever said what meds he is on? I also know people with herniated discs and they are pilled up to the nines and he doesn't seem to be.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I find that weird, i suspected as much cause he said he drinks and normally you can't on the kind of meds usually given for back pain. How is his back so fucked he can't even consider a regular job but not so bad that he doesn't take medication for it?
The funny thing about all pain is that it cannot be accurately measured. Pain is the easiest ailment to fake because there is no medical test to prove it. Phil has never shown any proof that he has a herniated disk and by saying it "healed from Seattle air" and he doesn't know when it happened makes a stronger claim that it is either psychosomatic or an outright lie.

The back pain is an excuse to not do anything himself. He can't lift 20lbs because he is in horrible pain yet he can dance around. He can't drive but he can squat down and pop back up with no problem. He can't paint a wall or hang blinds because his bad back but he can bend and stretch to assemble and decorate the Christmas tree.

He doesn't take meds for his back because he doesn't need them.

Tags
None