Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, no one actually pays for their premiere jewelry if they're a somebody. Jewelers lend out expensive pieces ($50k earrings are the lower-mid end, believe it or not) in order to use stars as walking billboards. The clue is the fact that it's a currently-available collection with shoppable links right now. The pieces are insured, so even if something terrible happened to the jewelry, it doesn't come out of the famous person's money. It's no more theirs than a runway model's fashion show outfit is hers.

That's the kind of fame people like Veronica Rachel Rhys McKinnon can never even hope to achieve, for all his talk of sponsors. That is what real sponsorship looks like.
A good indication of how few fucks Rowling has to give is the amount she’s given to charity. I don’t see Rhys giving away 16% of his net worth any time soon. Someone could really use those four cents.

Real Mutha For Ya

Sweet Belinda, the peasants call her the goddess
kiwifarms.net
All of you transphobes are simply ignoring decades of trans research. There's a century of trans research out there but you don't seem to care. If you'd only engage with the millennia of trans research, you'd realize that trans women are 100% female.
View attachment 1055445
That Emmy gimp needs a thread to himself. He is responsible for the emergence of TroonSpeak - a Eubonics offshoot with “Y’all” and splatterings of “trans folks”. He usually posts uplifting trannie bullshit that the hoards of his cretinous Troon followers treat as inspirational musings. The fucking mong.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1066429
Sure, Rhys. Keep pushing no-tell though!
Unsurprisingly, this is yet another case of a troon attempting rape by deception and being killed by their victim. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

It is tragic that it was a teenager who was killed, though. Hmm, maybe troons should stop advocating that it's okay to rape people and that they can't/shouldn't be held responsible for rape? Nah, of course not, having your victim get upset and fight back when you try to rape them is just yet another form of terrible oppression trans people face!

Last edited:

Dirty Mug

Unwashed mass
kiwifarms.net
How is that related to faking being female to get access to women's spaces? Didn't the troon get killed because the killer didn't want to be known as a trannyfucker?
Maybe he thinks the killer MUST be a fucking cis white female. Otherwise it just doesn't connect.

Oh look, erasing females to further stinkditch rights. You don't need a pap smear to know you're already cancer, mister.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1066429
Sure, Rhys. Keep pushing no-tell though!

Rhys retweeted this absolute lunacy from that troon, "Siobhan".

View attachment 1066431
View attachment 1066438
You don't have a vagina. You don't have vaginal cells. You don't have a cervix. You have an inverted penis. The absurdity of it all.

View attachment 1066439
:story:
This is a bio woman deadname Amanda. Their list of special accommodations in everyday life is eye-opening.

It makes sense that universities struggle with budgets when they tolerate the line of nonsense that one professor demands.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a bio woman deadname Amanda. Their list of special accommodations in everyday life is eye-opening.

It makes sense that universities struggle with budgets when they tolerate the line of nonsense that one professor demands.

Wow. That makes a lot of sense of the subservient kowtowing to the troon "Siobhan".
Kiwinerd must be feeling her male privilege today.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unsurprisingly, this is yet another case of a troon attempting rape by deception and being killed by their victim. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

It is tragic that it was a teenager who was killed, though. Hmm, maybe troons should stop advocating that it's okay to rape people and that they can't/shouldn't be held responsible for rape? Nah, of course not, having your victim get upset and fight back when you try to rape them is just yet another form of terrible oppression trans people face!
Why are the troons not screaming and yelling about this one? Was this one counted in the Troon deaths this year? I don't remember much screeching about it maybe because it's a white Troon?

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Horrors of Nurgle, Gonna troon ur kids out!
kiwifarms.net
Morning fellow Kiwi's, I could not help but recognize this particular oddball. Powerword: Amanda Wensley Peet.
She had a very lolcowish appearance with manosphere careercow Jordan "Daddy" Peterson: Troon Cow debates Manosphere Cow

Not ony that, she also has a webpage about her trooning out story.
binary smasher said:
If you know me at all, you are already aware that I never really fit the Standard Model of Femininity. Gender conformism is not my thing. As a child I did boyish things as well as girlish things, as a youth I got bullied at school for then-mysterious reasons, and in early adulthood I did not marry or raise kids. It turns out that these and a bunch of other odd facts about me can be explained by one unifying hypothesis. It is a little bit radical, but you certainly have enough imagination to be able to handle it, regardless of your gravitational string theory expertise.

In 2000 I moved to Toronto, Canada for a tenure-track faculty job at the University of Toronto's downtown campus. One of the first things that struck me as welcoming about the city was the presence of a vibrant LGBT community. One day in 2013, I attended the Trans March as part of Pride, to support a trans friend. At the rally before the march, I heard speeches that resonated so deeply I suddenly realized that I may also be transgender. Wait, what?‽ As I learned more and more about gender in the days, weeks, and months following, the loudest sound I heard in my head was dominoes falling -- so many puzzling facts about my past suddenly made sense. I had just discovered the Grand Unifying Theory of Me.
:story: :story: :story: :story:
So most likely just a lezzo and deadegger who trooned out because she did not fit into the preconceived gender roles that the LGBTWTFBBQ try to break. Given that she is a physics professor I would reckon autism might play into it as well.

From her interacting with Ron and looking at her cookiecutter tumblr Twitter handle... indication of hidden veins of lolcow potential?

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

renowned penis consultant
kiwifarms.net
Of course the problem is transphobia and not that some gay minor was likely prostituting himself and wandering the streets chugging vodka from the bottle when he withheld his trans status just a LITTLE too long with the exact wrong guy.

Considering the tragic hairline (the kid was only 17 really? Yikes, estrogen hates male hairlines I guess) it’s hard to believe the guy didn’t know he was a troon but the guy admitted to being very very drunk.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
Morning fellow Kiwi's, I could not help but recognize this particular oddball. Powerword: Amanda Wensley Peet.
She had a very lolcowish appearance with manosphere careercow Jordan "Daddy" Peterson: Troon Cow debates Manosphere Cow

Not ony that, she also has a webpage about her trooning out story.

:story: :story: :story: :story:
So most likely just a lezzo and deadegger who trooned out because she did not fit into the preconceived gender roles that the LGBTWTFBBQ try to break. Given that she is a physics professor I would reckon autism might play into it as well.

From her interacting with Ron and looking at her cookiecutter tumblr Twitter handle... indication of hidden veins of lolcow potential?
TIL not getting married and having kids makes you trans.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1067224
And I'll never get tired of saying to troons that science doesn't fucking care about their feelings. Rhys you are a man. You can never, ever, ever, ever change your sex. It is scientifically impossible to do. Maybe someday they will figure it out. But, the alchemists tried for a long time to turn lead into gold and they still haven't cracked the code on that one. That would actually be easier than changing a male into a female. So, good luck with that.

And, it is really sad that this was his ultimate life accomplishment. I agree with him. The rest of his life is downhill from that jewel in his plastic princess crown. But it is still sad that this is his biggest moment. What a pathetic life he leads if this is what he will think about on his deathbed as he dies all alone.

Merry Christmas, Rhys! Don't forget, science doesn't care about your fucking feelings, mate. You have always been and will always be male. Die mad in a grease fire.

Yes, that's a woman who had her breasts cut off. She's a white woman with a very high-paying job but she can get to be special and oppressed by declaring herself "non-binary,"

I wish these particular types of women would stop pretending to be feminist. If you think being a woman is so awful that you chop your breasts off and lose your mind if someone uses female pronouns for you, you aren't feminist.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Tags
rat king